Hamburg Christmas Market to Have Wall Between Vaxxed and Unvaxxed

And that has been changed and you know it!

9 days ago the article was written and you can still catch, spread and even die from Covid even if vaccinated, so kindly stop spreading misinformation because you will get people killed!
What has changed? There appears to be somrthing serious wrong with that way your brain functions, or more accuratly the way it fails to function. I am not disputing the fact you can still catch, spread and even die from Covid even if vaccinated. The point is that you are fcar less likely to if vaxxed. Yes the effects of the vaxx wane with time and the Delta varient can defeat it, but that does not change the fact that the Vaxx, in most cases, prevents infection in the first place

Last edited:
lso if you believe fully vaccinated people can not spread the Virus then you better tell the NBA all those positive tests they are getting must be fake news and according to you people fully vaccinated can not spread the virus!
I never said that.!! What the fuck is wrong with you.? That is a pathetic Straw man logical fallacy. Try to address with what I actually said and stop playing childish and dishonest games

What bhas changed? There appears to be somrthing serious wrong with that way your brain functions, or more accuratly the way it fails to function. I am not disputing the fact you can still catch, spread and even die from Covid even if vaccinated. The point is that you are fcar less likely to if vaxxed. Yes the effects of the vaxx wane with time and the Delta varient can defeat it, but that does not change the fact that the Vaxx, in most cases, prevents infection in the first place

Fucking LIAR!

You have been arguing you could not spread the virus and even posted a link that you highlighted, so why are you fucking lying now?

The not existing numbers in your comparison are your political brainwash. Example: Last week I heard from a hospital here 97% of the people are not vaccinated who are in intensive care because of covid-19 there.
Link it because I can prove vaccinated people are still catching the virus, spreading it and dying from it and just did in this thread, and you claiming something mean nothing without actual evidence!

Read what you wrote you fucking liar and now you are claiming that you never said that!

You are going to get people killed and need to be arrested and thrown into a pit!
It says that it prevents the spread. It does not say, and no one has said or claimed that it is 100% effective in doing so. Look at the data on efficacy rates.

The new era of Medical Segregation starts...
20210829_215743.jpg

We've come so far...

Link it because I can prove vaccinated people are still catching the virus, spreading it and dying from it and just did in this thread, and you claiming something mean nothing without actual evidence!

What for heavens sake do you speak about? That a vaccination is dangerous and the virus is the sunshine in the eyes of lovers? People who are not vacccinated are first of all extremely dangerous for themselves and everyone they know. But they are also an economical problem. And they waste the time of all mankind by fighting for the right of the Sars-Co-V2 virus to infect everyone.

14 days ago I had the information 97% of the people who needed an articial respiration in an intensive care unit were not vaccinated. 90% of the people in intensive care units had not been vaccinated at all. Now - 2 weeks later - 75% of the people who are in an intensive care unit are not vaccinated. Looks like older people (= the first who had been vaccinated) lost partially immunity - so it's good to make a booster vaccination. Older people have often a more weak immune system - so the immune system needs more training in form of a third vaccination.

Last edited:
... Also if you believe fully vaccinated people can not spread the Virus ...

Do you like to say you did not learn anything about what vaccinations are doing? A vaccination trains an immune system to be able to react faster if a virus infects the person. It's clear that a 100% protection is impossible. But in general has a vaccinated person a much more better chance to win against the virus.

Last edited:
Deplorable Yankee

Did you ever have the problem in your life not to be able to breath? Then remember this - and also your fear - and ask yourselve how serios you are able to take yourselve.

Read what you wrote you fucking liar and now you are claiming that you never said that!

You are going to get people killed and need to be arrested and thrown into a pit!
Where did you go Flint? You sniviling liar! Get back here . I'm not done with you

To recap:

1. You claimed that the only thing that the Vax does is to reduce symptoms...I proved that was a lie

2. You accused me of claiming that a vaxxed person connot catch or spread Covid. I proved that you also lied about that

What do you have to say for yourself. Come out of hiding and deal with it

If the vaccine is effective, why are they still living in morbid fear of the bug?

Don't worry, inoculated morons already gonna die now. You betcha latest in few months chaos and murder will run Germany.
Don't envy scum politicians, presstitutes and traitorous faggots 'cops' after people get knowelage it had been fooled and is gonna now to die

The not existing numbers in your comparison are your political brainwash. Example: Last week I heard from a hospital here 97% of the people are not vaccinated who are in intensive care because of covid-19 there.

Newer trust Jewish presstitutes who run Germans MS Lugenpresse.

All inoculated will die, nothing can stop it and all supporters of the fake scamdemic will pay for it.
Anything spreading by MS presstitutes in Germany is a 100% lie.

Read here, all will die

Forum List

Back