Hamas surrenders

The brave soldiers of Allah stripped to their undies and surrendered by the hundreds.
Now they have to talk.

Well it's nice that they gave up like that. They were probably getting tired of all that fighting and stuff, and the IDF will treat them well. It looks like they took them all to the beach today, to soak up some sun and do some swimming. Wasn't that nice of those IDF guys and girls?

I heard the Izzies are gonna let them form a volleyball team tomorrow, but that might be hard to do. They all look like Lt. Dan. What happened to their legs?

hamas.jpg

Well it's nice that they gave up like that. They were probably getting tired of all that fighting and stuff, and the IDF will treat them well. It looks like they took them all to the beach today, to soak up some sun and do some swimming. Wasn't that nice of those IDF guys and girls?

I heard the Izzies are gonna let them form a volleyball team tomorrow, but that might be hard to do. They all look like Lt. Dan. What happened to their legs?

View attachment 869539
Some of them have enormous boobs!

Some of them have enormous boobs!

Upon closer inspection, I do believe you're correct! It must be all that estrogen in the water supply.

RFK Jr. and Alex Jones were right! the Joos are putting stuff in the water to make the frogs turn gay!!! :eek2yum:

But they like to be dead. That’s when they get they’re virgins.
That's the rumor, apparently these guys would prefer continuing to breathe. After all, they'll get 3 hots and a cot, their families will receive a monthly stipend from the PA, and they can look forward to the next event like 10/7 that just might get them sprung from jail.

I'd interrogate them thoroughly, analyze their faces digitally and any who match videos from the attack on 10/7 would be summarily executed.

View attachment 869539
Now if the Jews has the morals of the Muslim terrorists, they could take several shovels and hack their heads off - like the Muslims did to the Jews.

That's the rumor, apparently these guys would prefer continuing to breathe. After all, they'll get 3 hots and a cot, their families will receive a monthly stipend from the PA, and they can look forward to the next event like 10/7 that just might get them sprung from jail.

I'd interrogate them thoroughly, analyze their faces digitally and any who match videos from the attack on 10/7 would be summarily executed.

The Jews would never descend to the barbarism of the Muslims, but wouldn’t it be poetic justice if they just stuffed them into an oven or burned them alive?

If humiliating and dehumanizing the oppressed gets you off, you're no longer human

~S~

If humiliating and dehumanizing the oppressed gets you off, you're no longer human

~S~
The OPPRESSED!! There it is.

What about torturing Jews to death? Burning chikdren alive? baking a baby in the oven? sawing off toddlers‘ heads‘ wih a shovel?

You leftists give away your antisemitism by ignoring the MUCH WORSE suffering of Jews, at the hands of the Muslim monsters. What about the Jewish women they’re raping at this very moment? That’s not humiliating? What about how the Jews are being starved to death? That’s not dehumanizing?

Nope….you skip over the much worse treatment of Jews.

The OPPRESSED!! There it is.

What about torturing Jews to death? Burning chikdren alive? baking a baby in the oven? sawing off toddlers‘ heads‘ wih a shovel?

You leftists give away your antisemitism by ignoring the MUCH WORSE suffering of Jews, at the hands of the Muslim monsters. What about the Jewish women they’re raping at this very moment? That’s not humiliating? What about how the Jews are being starved to death? That’s not dehumanizing?

Nope….you skip over the much worse treatment of Jews.

It was the racist UN, Great Britain, and the surrounding Arab countries who created the two "poison pills" of an Arab-controlled Gaza and West Bank with their 1949 Armistice Agreement. That would have been like giving North Korea control over 2,132 square within US territory after the Korean War, where they could launch attacks on the rest of the country. That was a bad deal from the start. Giving someone who hates you part of your country, is nothing less than a suicide pact.

Forum List

Back