Hamas Refuses to Allow Flotilla Aid Into Gaza

:disbelief: :shock: :ack-1:

Holy crap..... you've won me over

NOT

:anj_stfu:

That pretty much explain why you can't keep up.
Who's he talking to?

I was talking to PP Tinman

Im not wasting my time to watch his propaganda fairytale garbage.
5E20B94EB0C6D249.gif

Last edited:
I think the blockade should be put to an end.

I don't believe that Hamas has the welfare of the Palistinian people as top priority. So ending the blockade will make it easier for counter productive elements of Hamas to do what we all expect from them. (Seek a little victory by firing a rocket or two).

I'm not a pessimist, but the inability to solve this conflict isn't one sides fault. It is easy to see what needs to be in place:

1. All parties need to understand that they are going to share this place on earth.
2. All parties need to trust eachother.
3. No party must break this trust.

In practice this would mean that the arab countries would make their top priority to hunt down and contain elements claiming to be enemies of Israel. Israel should stop fighting Hamas and other terrorists. Israel should support the civilized and economic foundation of its new best freinds.

They really need to swap enemies.

I don't believe that Hamas has the welfare of the Palistinian people as top priority. So ending the blockade will make it easier for counter productive elements of Hamas to do what we all expect from them. (Seek a little victory by firing a rocket or two).

I'm not a pessimist, but the inability to solve this conflict isn't one sides fault. It is easy to see what needs to be in place:

1. All parties need to understand that they are going to share this place on earth.

So long as the temple mont is a piece of land each clam rights to, there will never be peace. Temple mont needs to be destroyed. Blow back to the gods of all 3 religions. That is the bottom line enemy of all parties involved.

So long as the temple mont is a piece of land each clam rights to, there will never be peace. Temple mont needs to be destroyed. Blow back to the gods of all 3 religions. That is the bottom line enemy of all parties involved.
Well, I'd like to amend that.

There will be no peace as long as Jews have their traditional homeland, Israel, while the pretenders who are nothing more than the modern day Philistines make the same claim. Jews had been able to live in peace with Arabs when they are not being shelled, or suicide bombed and they get to keep THEIR land including all of Jerusalem and the Temple Mont.
the first place.

Now don't even bother about legitimacy claims by islam for the land, they are invalid to me. It was Jewish land for over a millenia before the creation of that religion.

Well, I'd like to amend that.

There will be no peace as long as Jews have their traditional homeland, Israel, while the pretenders who are nothing more than the modern day Philistines make the same claim. Jews had been able to live in peace with Arabs when they are not being shelled, or suicide bombed and they get to keep THEIR land including all of Jerusalem and the Temple Mont.
the first place.

Now don't even bother about legitimacy claims by islam for the land, they are invalid to me. It was Jewish land for over a millenia before the creation of that religion.

the ghost of Canaanites laugh at your silly fucking "jews were there for over a millenia" bullshit. Read the OT. We've already seen what is happening now described all the same when a herd of Egyptian slaves wandered into someone Else's land ORIGINALLY.

:rolleyes:

This is not about the suffering of the Palestinian people. It never has been.

It is about destroying Israel one inch at a time till the jews are gone.

Hamas cares nothing for the Palestinian people except as pawns. As any HONEST muslim living in an arab country and they'll tell you the same thing, for their nations feel the same way.

These islamofascists cannot risk the people of Palestine giving credit to the Israelis for doing anything good for the poor people in Gaza trapped in this pit of global politics. The instant they stop seeing the Jews as less than human, their control will weaken and eventually crumble.

...yea.. because NOTHING says "destroys the jews" quite like integrating with palis and sharing land exactly like we've managed to do here in the US with jews all over the place.

:rofl:

:thup:

It must suck for you to have to polish the turd of zionism's focus on ethnic purity, eh?

This is not about the suffering of the Palestinian people. It never has been.

It is about destroying Israel one inch at a time till the jews are gone.

Hamas cares nothing for the Palestinian people except as pawns. As any HONEST muslim living in an arab country and they'll tell you the same thing, for their nations feel the same way.

These islamofascists cannot risk the people of Palestine giving credit to the Israelis for doing anything good for the poor people in Gaza trapped in this pit of global politics. The instant they stop seeing the Jews as less than human, their control will weaken and eventually crumble.

...yea.. because NOTHING says "destroys the jews" quite like integrating with palis and sharing land exactly like we've managed to do here in the US with jews all over the place.

:rofl:

:thup:

It must suck for you to have to polish the turd of zionism's focus on ethnic purity, eh?
Well, as long as I'm not the one siding with genocidal fascist barbarians, I'm good I think. Only western style republic in the mid east. The rest of it's neighbors are barely in to the renaissance culturally.

So whatever. I for one am not fooled by the 'overtures of peace' these impossible terrorists true goals. I see you are.

Who does this make responsible for whatever suffering going on in Gaza?
Will Turkey now denounce Hamas for repressing Gaza? Will the UN call for an investigation into Hamas and demand that they allow humanitarian aid through?

Or will everyone still blame Israel?

'Hamas blocking delivery of aid' - Israel News, Ynetnews
The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : Hamas Refuses to Allow Flotilla Aid Into Gaza

There was a comic in today's paper that pretty much summed up this whole situation.

Pearls Before Swine free online comic strip library at comics.com

It is not a compromise when Israel is forced to give up something for nothing.

It does not support Hamas' aims to ease the suffering of Pali's. Their business is murder and it's lucrative in the ME. If the Pali's aren't suffering, and they not blaming Israel, they don't have jobs.

Who does this make responsible for whatever suffering going on in Gaza?
Will Turkey now denounce Hamas for repressing Gaza? Will the UN call for an investigation into Hamas and demand that they allow humanitarian aid through?

Or will everyone still blame Israel?

'Hamas blocking delivery of aid' - Israel News, Ynetnews
The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : Hamas Refuses to Allow Flotilla Aid Into Gaza

There was a comic in today's paper that pretty much summed up this whole situation.

Pearls Before Swine free online comic strip library at comics.com

It is not a compromise when Israel is forced to give up something for nothing.

As has been clearly and directly stated by the activists aboard the Freedom Flotilla - the point is to end the blockade, not funnel aid directly to Israel so that it may continue to hold Gaza in a stranglehold.

Forcing Israel to end its illegal siege of Gaza, which inflicts a draconian collective punishment on a civilian population of 1.5 million people - denying them their basic human rights including unhindered access to food, water, medicine, electricity, work, education, and their freedom of movement - this is not called "giving up something for nothing." It's called "justice."

As I stated in my previous post ... it doesn't do Hamas and/or knuckleheads like you to STFU, sit down, and make do with what you have just like everyone else. You make your living off of hate, dissent and murder.

If the people of Palestine are happy, hatemongers like your dumb ass are out of a job.

Forum List

Back