Hamas Rebuilding Gaza

Yes they are a plague in the UK

Ah here she goes again....

Racist Phoney!

Trips herself up every time!

How is it racist when they are a religion. and you must be a muslim as you refer to men as she.

far too many people are saying that immigration to the UK has reached plague proportions so are they all racist as well ?

You are screwed in the head Phoney...

Please do enlighten everyone how "Eastern European" is a religion!

Racist Phoney!

How is it racist when they are a religion. and you must be a muslim as you refer to men as she.

far too many people are saying that immigration to the UK has reached plague proportions so are they all racist as well ?

It is you that is screwed in the head not me as I did not say Eastern European was a religion, that was you in the reply. And yes even the P.M has said that the migrants are a plague and are swarming into the UK.
You are the racist as you demonise the Jews at every opportunity with your racist version of Zionist/Zionism

Racist Phoney!

It is you that is screwed in the head not me as I did not say Eastern European was a religion, that was you in the reply. And yes even the P.M has said that the migrants are a plague and are swarming into the UK.
You are the racist as you demonise the Jews at every opportunity with your racist version of Zionist/Zionism

Hmmm looks like yet ANOTHER Phoney FAIL...

Here's the relevant bits....

Challenger - "How wonderful it would be if Eastern Europe would take all their colonists back."

Phoney - "Yes they are a plague in the UK"

What a complete fucktard LIAR you are Phoney...

Oh and it really is impossible to be racist against a political organisation or a religion... Even YOU should know that!

I have never demonised Jews... Only the zionists in charge of Israel! And I don't need to work too hard to do that!

Racist Phoney!

Challenger - "How wonderful it would be if Eastern Europe would take all their colonists back."

Oh and it really is impossible to be racist against a political organisation or a religion... Even YOU should know that!

I have never demonised Jews... Only the zionists in charge of Israel! And I don't need to work too hard to do that!

Zionists are not Jews now, when did this happen ?

And yes the eastern Europeans are a plague in the UK demanding health care, housing, welfare and education while robbing people of their goods

Racist Phoney!

And yes the eastern Europeans are a plague in the UK demanding health care, housing, welfare and education while robbing people of their goods

HAHAHAHA... You are suck a knob Phoney!

What about Christian zionists?

And YES you are a racist!

Point proven!

Adios racist prick!

Racist Phoney!

Point proven!

Adios racist prick!

So now Christians are in charge of Israel, when did this happen ?

Still waiting for you to come up with evidence that I am a racist as muslims is not a race, eastern European is not a race and Irish travellers are not a race either.. So you have proven nothing outside of your own fantasy.

Are you leaving because you have been found wanting and making yourself look stupid, you wont be missed much as we have others to laugh at

Point proven!

Adios racist prick!

Still waiting for you to come up with evidence that I am a racist as muslims is not a race, eastern European is not a race and Irish travellers are not a race either.. So you have proven nothing outside of your own fantasy.

Are you leaving because you have been found wanting and making yourself look stupid, you wont be missed much as we have others to laugh at

Where you born stupid or is it a skill you have learned since being brainwashed by the zionuts...?

Last time I looked, zionists are not exclusively Jews...

Would you like to share a non partisan link to suggest otherwise?

I don't have to prove you are racist... You do that well enough yourself!

Let's see... Eastern Europeans are a religion? No dumbass... A plague of Europe? Well, according to racist Phoney... Yes...

Eat shit and die racist Phoney fail!

Point proven!

Adios racist prick!

Where you born stupid or is it a skill you have learned since being brainwashed by the zionuts...?

Let's see... Eastern Europeans are a religion? No dumbass... A plague of Europe? Well, according to racist Phoney... Yes...

:cow:

Point proven!

Adios racist prick!

Lets see if you can follow your own posts

1) I have never demonised Jews... Only the zionists in charge of Israel!....................

2) What about Christian Zionists?.............................So now Christians are in charge of Israel, when did this happen ?

Now where did I say that eastern Europeans were a religion, you are projecting again and failing to get out of the hole you have dug.

Your claims that imply that Zionists are not Jews but Christians can be seen by anyone wanting to look at your posts. And how you attempt to deflect and derail threads with false accusations and outright LIES.

Lets see if you can follow your own posts

1) I have never demonised Jews... Only the zionists in charge of Israel!....................

2) What about Christian Zionists?.............................So now Christians are in charge of Israel, when did this happen ?

Now where did I say that eastern Europeans were a religion, you are projecting again and failing to get out of the hole you have dug.

Your claims that imply that Zionists are not Jews but Christians can be seen by anyone wanting to look at your posts. And how you attempt to deflect and derail threads with false accusations and outright LIES.

IT'S OFFICIAL....

You were born stupid!

Thanks for proving that one Phoney!

Forum List

Back