Hamas offers Israel 10 conditions for a 10 year truce

Those conditions are not to be negotiated any time soon.
Then those conditions should be forced down Israel's fucking throat and force Israel to abide by them with a UN peacekeeping force.

Only an inhuman piece of shit, would be against those conditions.
Awwwwww... Libush... I don't think he likes your rejection of his hallucinogenic demands...

Dream-on, little Arab Butt-Buddy... dream on...

Ain't gonna happen... the Israelis are nowhere near as stupid to accept those demands, as your Palestinian buddies are to propose them...

The losers in a conflict do not dictate the terms of the cessation...

Otherwise, it looks like Israel will just have to keep blowing-out the brains of Hamas fighters, until they've had enough, and squeal 'Uncle'...

Last edited:
Well we see blasted all over social media images of children and innocent civilians Israel is killing. We see streets covered in blood from the massacres, blood shed by Israel.

There is a massacre being carried out right now near Khanyounis.

I will believe what I see and reject what the apologists for war criminals/baby killers have to say.

Don't want women and children killed?

Stop military operations in areas in which they could be harmed in large numbers.

This is now a war.

War is an ugly business.

Business is now the killing of Hamas scumbags.

And business has never been better.

Death to Hamas.

To the hilt.

No prisoners.

Stop military operations in areas in which they could be harmed in large numbers.

This is now a war.

War is an ugly business.

Death to Hamas.

To the hilt.

No prisoners.

That was quite Biblical...And I like it.

What we all need is for Israel to stop the genocide, to stop targeting civilians in their homes, to stop indiscriminate attacks on the civilian population, to stop the collective punishment, to stop unlawfully attacking hospitals and schools and mosques and churches, to stop massacres in neighborhoods in Gaza.

We need Israel to end her unlawful Occupation and Blockade of Gaza.

SO many occupiers Palestine has seen, and they always ultimately defeat all of them.

This is now a war.

War is an ugly business.

Death to Hamas.

To the hilt.

No prisoners.

I will believe what I see and reject what the apologists for war criminals/baby killers have to say.

Nice to know you've come to your senses and will reject the crap from HAMAS, those baby murderers, liars, thieves, racists, etc.........

%D7%A6%D7%95%D7%A7%20%D7%90%D7%99%D7%AA%D7%9F%20%281%29.jpg

One day after an Egyptian-brokered cease-fire accepted by Israel, but rejected by Hamas, fell through, the terrorist organization proposed a 10-year end to hostilities in return for its conditions being met by Israel, Channel 2 reported Wednesday.
Report: Hamas proposes 10-year cease-fire in return for conditions being met | JPost | Israel News
Sometimes even the Hamas is able to do reasonable things. This are the conditions for a 10-year truce:

Withdrawal of Israeli tanks from the Gaza border.

Freeing all the prisoners that were arrested after the killing of the three youths.

Lifting the siege and opening the border crossings to commerce and people.

Establishing an international seaport and airport which would be under U.N. supervision.

Increasing the permitted fishing zone to 10 kilometers.

Internationalizing the Rafah Crossing and placing it under the supervision of the U.N. and some Arab nations

International forces on the borders.

Easing conditions for permits to pray at the Al Aqsa Mosque

Prohibition on Israeli interference in the reconciliation agreement.

Reestablishing an industrial zone and improvements in further economic development in the Gaza Strip.
879.jpg

Report: Hamas offers Israel 10 conditions for a 10 year truce | Mondoweiss
çãùåú - çãùåú çåõ nrg - ...úðàé çîàñ ìøâéòä: ùãä úòåôä, ðîì
That's fair and there's nothing wrong with those conditions.

Israel has no right to deny the Palestinian's basic human rights.

You're crazy.

Israel cannot allow Palestinians have acess to Israeli territory- Problem number 1.

Problem number 2, Israel will not lift the siege until it is guaranteed that once it does, there will be no more terrorism from the Gaza strip, and it cannot guarantee this, because those are the conditions to stop the rocket launchings, not guarantee for peace; furthermore, when the speak about lifting the blockade, they talk about both the Israeli and the Egyptian blockade, and Israel cannot do anything about it.

Turning Rafah to international border? WTF does that have to do with Israel and how is that even a condition for Israeli-Palestinian ceasefire? The Egyptians will never agree to that.

In short- this is crap

They terrorist leadership is just insane.
They willing to sacrifice their own for the winning picture they always try to make, get more support and more terrorists, those demands are only for allowing them better operational ground and anytime they will be ready they just say Israel broke the ceasefire and launch offensive with the new toys they got from Qatar and Iran like before, they never interested in peace, and ceasefire is only temporary to get armed better..Make sense?? we are talking about TERRORISTS.

Well we see blasted all over social media images of children and innocent civilians Israel is killing. We see streets covered in blood from the massacres, blood shed by Israel.

There is a massacre being carried out right now near Khanyounis.

What would you do if someone told you that you had four days to get out of your town because it was about to be attacked?
Me personally? I would have been gone on day three just to be safe.

But if you just had to stay,why wouldnt you send your wife and kids to safety and stay yourself? What kind of loser puts his family in danger like that?

Zionists lust for more blood of innocents is simply too irresistible !
That would be Islamists like Hamas, scum bucket.

Israel alone has killed over 600 in Gaza, showing her love of taking the lives of innocents.

Go visit social media, images of all Israel's killing of children and innocent civilians is there for all to see.
And to think, all Hamas needed to do was stop lobbing rockets into Israel, stop the terror tunnels into Israel, and stop using your people and human shields. Now the Hamas animals and their "social media" propagandists are whining about the consequences of their unlawful and barbaric actions.

Kiss Hamas goodbye. Israel probably won't rest, nor will it leave until every single one of those rats is exterminated.

Last edited:
What happened to the 11th Condition?
"Will you please stop kicking our asses!".
:lmao:

Don't forget, you have to say that with the right accent. "Will you blease stob kicking our asses".

Roudy-----sorry---but I have a kind of personal question------do Iraqi Arabic speaking people
have trouble saying P as do Egyptians, et al???--------
Yes, "blease, we belestinans are bery beastful beoble"

:lmao:

Don't forget, you have to say that with the right accent. "Will you blease stob kicking our asses".

Roudy-----sorry---but I have a kind of personal question------do Iraqi Arabic speaking people

Another kinda personal question, roudy-----I have encountered Arabic speaking jews--------
and none of them have the P problem----(or BROBLEM) ----not even the Egyptians-----
how come???? ----it is true that most of them also speak other languages---like French----
but so do many arabs-------????

Another kinda personal question, roudy-----I have encountered Arabic speaking jews--------
and none of them have the P problem----(or BROBLEM) ----not even the Egyptians-----
how come???? ----it is true that most of them also speak other languages---like French----

It depends how long they've been living in the West. An Italian who steps off the boat will have a much stronger accent than one that's been living here for 20 years. Also many Jews from that region are multi lingual, being taught both French and English in "colonial" schools, it was easier for them to dump the accent.

It depends how long they've been living in the West. An Italian who steps off the boat will have a much stronger accent than one that's been living here for 20 years. Also many Jews from that region are multi lingual, being taught both French and English in "colonial" schools, it was easier for them to dump the accent.

OK OK ----have YOU ever run into an Arabic speaking jew who had the P problem----
anywhere in the world??? ----I have not been around the world ---but my town
has NEW COMERS and I have not uhm----as for that very distinctive IRANIAN ACCENT---
da joooos is much afflicted----seemingly forever

Forum List

Back