Hamas needs to do whatever it can to protect the people of Gaza

Well now where would you hide them ? Why don't they sit in the middle of the Gaza and send everyone away to the southern part, then Israel can't shoot them all dead. Their torpedo's are lucky to even make it out of Gaza.

...Really , its just too bad they can't have all the missiles and air power that Israel has and have a real battle, not one sided.

I'd be down for that. Let's move both armies onto a battlefield free of all civilians (and all those under the age of 18). That IS actually the morally correct way to conduct a proper war, after all.

Now, what are we playing for? What happens when Israel wins?
How do you reconcile these little ones? Do you put them out on that battlefield for the slaughter too?

Hamas and the nexus of global terror
hamas-children.png

Cute little photo op.

They can start by moving their war-making assets away from civilian population centers.

To where?
Plenty of open space outside the urban areas... look at any recent Google aerial map.

Here we are , shoot us. Tear down the fence, be men. There really is no skill in shooting rockets in a fenced area. Man you guys are nuts,, afraid of the boys throwing stones.

Now you are really friggin' nuts. Heck, David slew the giant Goliath with a stone.

They can start by moving their war-making assets away from civilian population centers.

To where?

To the hamas leaders enclaves for starters, or the 5 star hotels they stay in. Or how about the half of gaza that is empty fields, or would that result in less "civilian" deaths but more hamas terrorist ones. Take a look on Google maps and see just how muck of gaza is unoccupied land

Well now where would you hide them ? Why don't they sit in the middle of the Gaza and send everyone away to the southern part, then Israel can't shoot them all dead. Their torpedo's are lucky to even make it out of Gaza.

...Really , its just too bad they can't have all the missiles and air power that Israel has and have a real battle, not one sided.

I'd be down for that. Let's move both armies onto a battlefield free of all civilians (and all those under the age of 18). That IS actually the morally correct way to conduct a proper war, after all.

Now, what are we playing for? What happens when Israel wins?
How do you reconcile these little ones? Do you put them out on that battlefield for the slaughter too?

Hamas and the nexus of global terror
hamas-children.png

Cute little photo op.

Proving that you support child murder

To where?

Well, how about they set up actual military bases instead of being chicken-shit and hiding their military assets in schools, hospitals, and such. How about they do that. And then how about they actually wear a uniform instead of civilian clothes to blend in with their civilian crowd.

Israelis are sick savages. They don't give a crap who they hit , kids all the better, they can't reproduce. Really , its just too bad they can't have all the missiles and air power that Israel has and have a real battle, not one sided.

Have you forgotten that Egypt offered to take the civilians and put them up in a camp until the fighting was over, hamas refused to let any civilians go, only terrorists.
How about they set up round the hamas 5star hotels and the hamas leaders homes, then there will be no civilians killed will there. And when they dont you blame Israel for killing the children because hamas cant do any wrong.

The sick savages are the likes of you who glorify the death of innocents as long as it generates propaganda for your cause. They had the same weapons many times and were still beaten back by Israel, and they always have superior numbers and still cant make them count

To where?
Plenty of open space outside the urban areas... look at any recent Google aerial map.

Here we are , shoot us. Tear down the fence, be men. There really is no skill in shooting rockets in a fenced area. Man you guys are nuts,, afraid of the boys throwing stones.

See when it is pointed out that hamas is hiding behind a human wall and refuse to fight like men you go all libririan. They are cowards and you refuse to admit it, give them planes and they would fly them out of gaza and never come back. Give them guided rockets and watch them target schools and hospitals until they are destroyed and gaza flattened. Israel would win against the hamas cowards in 1 week and the UN would cry over the dead bodies in gaza again

...Israelis are sick savages. They don't give a crap who they hit...
Incorrect.

You have them confused with the Neanderthal knuckle-draggers of Hamas.

The Israeli Defense Force routinely engages in precision surgical strikes so as to minimize civilian collateral casualties while destroying Gazan military targets.

Next contestant, please.

Really could of fooled everyone. Its more like shoot and hit, I doubt they give ten rips for a civilian or kids they they shoot dead on the beach.

Dont put your illegal weapons where civilians and children are and they wont be hurt is the answer, blame the cowardly hamas terrorists that hide behind a human wall rather than fight in the open like the IDF. Should Israel do as hamas does and stop wearing uniforms, knife arab muslim children and women and fir illegal weapons into gaza.

The whole point of this thread is Hamas has every right to protect the citizens of Gaza, and perhaps soon the West Bank.

One always has to see both sides of the situation.

To where?

Now you are really friggin' nuts. Heck, David slew the giant Goliath with a stone.

That is a fable.

The whole point of this thread is Hamas has every right to protect the citizens of Gaza, and perhaps soon the West Bank.

Who is arguing that the people of Gaza have no rights to be protected?

The problem is that Hamas is endangering the people's lives with their violent, belligerent provocations and by placing military objectives in the vicinity of the people.

Who is protecting the people from Hamas?

The problem is that Hamas is endangering the people's lives with their violent, belligerent provocations and by placing military objectives in the vicinity of the people.

I would bet many of the Palestinians and W. Bank Palestinians would gladly leave the area, but where are they to go, I doubt they like living in a outdoor prison.

your town, or city? Jordan and Lebanon have the Syrian refugees, Europe is having a fit, and the conservatives here don't even want the poor Syrian refugees. Second point, why should they leave, they were there first.
That is their home, whats left of it.

I would bet many of the Palestinians and W. Bank Palestinians would gladly leave the area, but where are they to go, I doubt they like living in a outdoor prison.

your town, or city? Jordan and Lebanon have the Syrian refugees, Europe is having a fit, and the conservatives here don't even want the poor Syrian refugees. Second point, why should they leave, they were there first.

I'm not suggesting they leave their homes. I'm suggesting that Hamas stop storing weapons in their homes.

Sheesh.

I'm not suggesting they leave their homes. I'm suggesting that Hamas stop storing weapons in their homes.

Sheesh.

So they can build a storage area where weapons are stored. Only a fool would do that, Israel can spot that and you know Israel watches every move they make. My gosh they are not even allowed to make tunnels , Israel could easily close the tunnels if they open in their land. Its not that big of an area, if they can build a fence around it , they can patrol it.

Israel wants them gone or dead, that is my true feeling. They want Jerusalem and all the west bank as well.

Now that Israel has a homeland, its makes the Palestinians the ones without a homeland. Not only that but Israel has a huge farm in the Golan Heights. I believe if no arab was left on earth that would make Netanyahu's day, his Dad hated Arabs.

My gosh they are not even allowed to make tunnels

If they used those tunnels as bomb shelters to protect their people, especially their children, I'm pretty sure they would be "allowed" to make tunnels. But they don't. They actually prevent their people, their children, from utilizing the tunnels for safe havens.

Why is that, do you think?

One always has to see both sides of the situation.

And firing illegal weapons across the border is not protecting the people of gaza. And only those who see both sides acknowledge this fact. the only way is to sue for peace and complete the action started in 1988.

To where?

That is a fable.

because he wasnt a muslim, so mo'mad said so

If they used those tunnels as bomb shelters to protect their people, especially their children, I'm pretty sure they would be "allowed" to make tunnels. But they don't. They actually prevent their people, their children, from utilizing the tunnels for safe havens.

How do you know?

Sheesh.

So they can build a storage area where weapons are stored. Only a fool would do that, Israel can spot that and you know Israel watches every move they make. My gosh they are not even allowed to make tunnels , Israel could easily close the tunnels if they open in their land. Its not that big of an area, if they can build a fence around it , they can patrol it.

Israel wants them gone or dead, that is my true feeling. They want Jerusalem and all the west bank as well.

Now that Israel has a homeland, its makes the Palestinians the ones without a homeland. Not only that but Israel has a huge farm in the Golan Heights. I believe if no arab was left on earth that would make Netanyahu's day, his Dad hated Arabs.

Well every other nation does this and there are no problems with it. Even saddam did it and his weapons were mostly intact when the war ended.

Tell you what why dont you go out there and find all the blind tunnels for Israel, those are the ones that only have openings in gaza. then show them how to close them in gaza without being killed in the process.

Have you read the hamas charter where it says that they will not rest until all the Jews are dead, now who wants who dead again ?

WRONG as they were given Jordan along with a population swap, the Jews went to the west of the river the muslims went to the east. As the evidence shows the arab muslims illegally migrated into palestine during the early part of the 20C leaving their homelands on a false promise of cultivated land and ended up homeless in the process.

How do you know?

Because the women and children hiding in them were evicted by hamas fighters and told the foreign journalists

Quite a lot went to the US and Europe until hamas put a stop to them escaping and reducing the numbers of human shields. They now charge them to use the crossings and the tunnels so very few are leaving, any that try are tortured and paraded round as warnings to the rest. Because they have passed through safe nations on their way to Europe which is illegal. But it is not their home and never was, they migrated illegally in the 20C because they were promised cultivated land. They should go back to where they came from, as you keep telling the JEWS

Forum List

Back