Hamas Murdering Outspoken Palestinians in Gaza

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
There was a Paletinian woman on some interview who was saying what Hamas is doing. I certainly hope she is safe.

Hamas Murdering Outspoken Palestinians in Gaza
By Raphael Poch August 3, 2014 , 10:40 am

“Now the house was full of men and women. All the lords of the Philistines were there, and on the roof there were about 3,000 men and women, who looked on while Samson entertained. Then Samson called to the Lord and said, ‘O Lord God, please remember me and please strengthen me only this once, O God, that I may be avenged on the Philistines for my two eyes.’” (Judges 16:27-29)

In recent weeks the world has seen IS (formerly ISIS) continuing to commit humanitarian atrocities in the Middle East, such as the enslavement and sale of young Christian and Muslim girls into forced marriages with Muslims, crucifixion of Christians and theft of their property.

The world is witness to the Syrian civil war, which has now enveloped parts of Lebanon and Iraq, and IS continues to escalate and destabilize the area.

The world has seen Russian aggression continue in parts of the Ukraine as the civil war there continues unchecked. Most recently, Ukrainian rebels shot down of a civilian passenger plane uninvolved in the conflict that happened to be flying through Ukrainian airspace.

Read more at
Hamas Murdering Outspoken Palestinians in Gaza | Breaking Israel News

all part of their control of information, both to the people and to the world.

Forum List

Back