Hamas hands over Arafat's Gaza home to his Fatah party

Is this a surprise?
--------------------
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Gaza's Hamas rulers handed over the house of the late Palestinian President Yasser Arafat to officials from his Fatah party on Tuesday with the intention of turning it to a museum for the iconic leader.

Will it be used to make rockets and suicide vests for the kiddies?

Remember what the old terrorist said about Muslim children, "they blow up so fast."

Is this a surprise?
--------------------
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Gaza's Hamas rulers handed over the house of the late Palestinian President Yasser Arafat to officials from his Fatah party on Tuesday with the intention of turning it to a museum for the iconic leader.

Isn't that wonderful? It's about time Hamas acknowledged Arafat as a great leader & honors his party. He took his Palestinians from the toilet to the sewer, got them massacred over & over again by thei own Arab brothers, embezzled their money, died of AIDS & left the Palestinians living in ignorance & poverty with no hope for a Palestinian State. And Hamas is doing even better to the Palestinians.

Is this a surprise?
--------------------

More likely to get them all in there and then blow it up, blaming Israel for the deaths and starting another war they can not win.

Is this a surprise?
--------------------

Isn't that wonderful? It's about time Hamas acknowledged Arafat as a great leader & honors his party. He took his Palestinians from the toilet to the sewer, got them massacred over & over again by thei own Arab brothers, embezzled their money, died of AIDS & left the Palestinians living in ignorance & poverty with no hope for a Palestinian State. And Hamas is doing even better to the Palestinians.

Talk about revisionism. Before Arafat and Fatah appeared on the scene, the Christian and Muslim Palestinians were on the road to being a permanent passive, disenfranchised underclass under Jew domination. A condition that insured that the U.S. would support the Arab dictatorships and with no talk of a Palestinian state, facilitated Israel's plan to annex the whole of Palestine. Arafat let the cat out of the bag. Before Arafat no Palestinian state was even contemplated. Educate yourself.

Is this a surprise?
--------------------

Is that how the 'reporter' wrote that line?

"GAZA'S HAMAS RULERS."

as usual, and for some unknown reason, they don't or won't or can't use the word "TERRORISTS" - "GAZA's HAMAS TERRORIST RULERS" is what it really should say, right slinkmore ?

ca'mon, let's call a spade a spade....and a terrorist a terrorist ....

DON'T WORRY, i'm praying for the palestinian muslim terrorists.

Is this a surprise?
--------------------

"GAZA'S HAMAS RULERS."

as usual, and for some unknown reason, they don't or won't or can't use the word "TERRORISTS" - "GAZA's HAMAS TERRORIST RULERS" is what it really should say, right slinkmore ?

They are not part of Israel's terrorist propaganda campaign.

Is this a surprise?
--------------------

"GAZA'S HAMAS RULERS."

You poor angry, muhammedan.

Just think, you are the legacy of greed, corruption, incompetence and greed to carry on the thievery of Yassir "where's my welfare check" Arafat.

Is this a surprise?
--------------------

"GAZA'S HAMAS RULERS."

Just think, you are the legacy of greed, corruption, incompetence and greed to carry on the thievery of Yassir "where's my welfare check" Arafat.

Indeed. Arafat, Abbas, and those guys are the foreign appointed oligarchs. They sell their people down the river for their own personal gain.

Is this a surprise?
--------------------

Is that the first museum dedicated to terrorists?

This terrorist museum was established some time ago:

Museums in Jerusalem:
The Menachem Begin Heritage Center

The Menachem Begin Heritage Center | Jewish Virtual Library

Is this a surprise?
--------------------

"GAZA'S HAMAS RULERS."

Indeed. Arafat, Abbas, and those guys are the foreign appointed oligarchs. They sell their people down the river for their own personal gain.

But look at all the wonderful things Hamas has done for the Palestinians. LONG LIVE HAMAS!

Moderation Message:

This thread is on death watch. Anybody want to discuss the topic??
Seven posts deleted. Previous Mod deleted about the same amount.

By my calculations, that's about 30% of posts made to this thread are ON-TOPIC.

Is this a surprise?
--------------------

"GAZA'S HAMAS RULERS."

What terrorist propaganda campaign is this then, how about supported evidence to prove your claims ?

Is this a surprise?
--------------------

Museums in Jerusalem:

I think that you're confusing the word terrorist with hero. But nice try. :D

Is this a surprise?
--------------------

Museums in Jerusalem:

Hero? Wanted by the British for terrorism and murder.

3100174-ten-of-the-most-wanted-men-in-palestine-a-gettyimages.jpg

Is this a surprise?
--------------------

Museums in Jerusalem:

Who? You?

Is this a surprise?
--------------------

Museums in Jerusalem:

Who? You?

I am not Jewish and my name is not Menachem Begin as indicated in the wanted poster.

Forum List

Back