Halloween Jack-O-Lanterns causing climate change!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
I love these people!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

This is why this forum is so much damn fun.......the level of k00k always surpasses a previous threshold and the laughs get more hysterical!!

Top story on DRUDGE right now >>>

Pumpkins cause climate change, Energy Department says - Washington Times

Billy......I'll give you the honors of popping this gem into the PROOF THE SKEPTICS ARE WINNING thread. I'll add the knobby cucumber when I get chance........:rock::rock:

jack-o-lantern.jpg

This is why this forum is so much damn fun.......the level of k00k always surpasses a previous threshold and the laughs get more hysterical!!

Billy......I'll give you the honors of popping this gem into the PROOF THE SKEPTICS ARE WINNING thread. I'll add the knobby cucumber when I get chance........:rock::rock:

Can we file this one in "The Stupid, It Burns" file?

My Gawd these left wing nuts are going over the edge and taking America with them.. I say cut them loose and let them go by themselves.. A worse problem is the Ethanol lie and how that is far more damaging to our environment, and yet they do stupid shit like this..

Can we file this one in "The Stupid, It Burns" file?

My Gawd these left wing nuts are going over the edge and taking America with them.. I say cut them loose and let them go by themselves.. A worse problem is the Ethanol lie and how that is far more damaging to our environment, and yet they do stupid shit like this..

Hey let me tell you something Billy.........I love E85. I put that shit in my Focus turbo on a tune and pull buslengths on cars casting twice as much as mine!! 30% E85 and 70% 93 octane on a fill-up.......thing pulls like a mofu. 400 ft/lbs of torque with a 4 banger.......same torque as a 2015 C7 Corvette.

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/Focus%20st.jpg.html][/URL]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back