Bed Bath and Beyond pulls black Jack-O-Lanterns from shelves after NAACP complains

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Pussies.

upload_2019-10-27_14-54-48.png

Bed Bath & Beyond Pulls Black Jack-O'-Lanterns Over Blackface Complaints

SOUTH NYACK, N.Y. (CBS Local) — Bed, Bath & Beyond says it has removed black jack-o-lanterns from its website after receiving complaints the pumpkins resembled blackface.

The jack-o-lanterns, which are black and feature white paint for the grin, nose, and eyes, were included in a Halloween display on the porch steps of a law firm in South Nyack, New York.

Within 48 hours, the law firm had gotten enough complaints about the pumpkins that it took the display down.

“We understand that someone complained about them and so once we got word of that we immediately took them down,” Mary Marzella, a partner at Feerick Nugent MacCartney, told News 12. “We represent people of all colors and faiths and we would never do anything to exclude anyone from any community.”

Imagine getting all upset by this stupid and meaningless bullshit. I thought they were neat looking, but killjoys gotta kill joy.

Pussies.

View attachment 286625

Bed Bath & Beyond Pulls Black Jack-O'-Lanterns Over Blackface Complaints

SOUTH NYACK, N.Y. (CBS Local) — Bed, Bath & Beyond says it has removed black jack-o-lanterns from its website after receiving complaints the pumpkins resembled blackface.

The jack-o-lanterns, which are black and feature white paint for the grin, nose, and eyes, were included in a Halloween display on the porch steps of a law firm in South Nyack, New York.

Within 48 hours, the law firm had gotten enough complaints about the pumpkins that it took the display down.

“We understand that someone complained about them and so once we got word of that we immediately took them down,” Mary Marzella, a partner at Feerick Nugent MacCartney, told News 12. “We represent people of all colors and faiths and we would never do anything to exclude anyone from any community.”
Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

I'm waiting for the tranny pumpkins...

In other news ... cans of spray paints are just flying off the shelves...

MO-BLACK_400ML55363cf0cb91f.jpg

I am Black and I find this to be outrageous. How about the Black cats that are symbolized on Halloween? And the ones I see every now and then in my travels? How about that Black Whopper Burger King came up with last year? This is nonsense of the highest form. Does the word Black belong exclusively to Black people? Or the all White town of Black? I forget the state. Give me a break!

Forum List

Back