Climate Change bozo way off reservation on Hurricane Patricia!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
This stuff keeps getting better and better!!!!

Climate Change negotiator cries big tears, "We must all come together NOW and put our differences aside!"

Mexican plea for climate consensus as hurricane nears

Because of a hurricane!!!!:spinner::spinner::spinner:

To listen to this k00k, you'd think hurricanes never existed before this week!!

Ive said for 2 decades that these climate change zealots are mental cases!! They also have no shame but also, they consistently go nuclear and end up looking like...................bozo's. Turns out.....the local towns expected to get decimated suffered only MINOR damage!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

k00k environmentalists..........programmed to make mountains out of molehills because that's the mission.

:gay::gay::gay:

Something else btw that is beyond k00k to me........if you look closely at posts by the hard core AGW people in here, they are actually ROOTING for devastation to be caused by this storm!!

Human racists.......the term makes more sense every year you watch this crowd operate!!! You wonder.........what caused the setting screws to get so fucked in these people??..............:disbelief::disbelief::doubt:

It wasn't 'a hurricane.' It was the most powerful hurricane ever documented. Just like the tornado a few years ago was the most powerful tornado ever recorded with wind speeds of 315-318mph.

When you keep hearing things like "most powerful ever" it's time to suck it up and admit youw ere wrong. Only a child doesn't.

It was the most powerful ever flown into, which has only been going on in that part of the basin for a few decades. Most hurricanes in the eastern pacific run out to sea, to never touch land, thus they are not reconnaissanced.

Many times satellite estimates are off. I have watched a number of storms be estimated by the nhc, then when recon gets there it is quite different. Satellite records are far from perfect. They can look less organized than what they actually find. The opposite has also been known to be true.
It wasn't 'a hurricane.' It was the most powerful hurricane ever documented. Just like the tornado a few years ago was the most powerful tornado ever recorded with wind speeds of 315-318mph.

When you keep hearing things like "most powerful ever" it's time to suck it up and admit youw ere wrong. Only a child doesn't.

Last edited:

165 knots is NOT the most powerful hurricane ever recorded. They must be using liberal record keeping and fear-mongering tactics AGAIN!

By the way in the originating ocean this storm is a CYCLONE (terminology fopa).

It was the most powerful ever flown into, which has only been going on in that part of the basin for a few decades. Most hurricanes in the eastern pacific run out to sea, to never touch land, thus they are not reconnaissanced.

Many times satellite estimates are off. I have watched a number of storms be estimated by the nhc, then when recon gets there it is quite different. Satellite records are far from perfect. They can look less organized than what they actually find. The opposite has also been known to be true.

Current damage path estimates it at Category 3... but it is pumping a butt load of water over the US

And this is what a hurricane (cyclone) does to surface water temps down to 700m...

upload_2015-10-24_8-20-6.png

The hash marks show a steep decline in surface temps in Regions 1-2. This graph shows the last two very succinctly and how it affected the regions. This one will do the same... SO much for the El Nino gaining any further strength.. This cyclone should kill it dead.

s0n.........I notice in here that ANY weather anomaly puts you into hysterical mode. What does that sound like to you s0n? Gawd.....you wouldn't make it a week in my field!!

The storm happened to be relatively small genius..........go check the record!! And I wasn't part of the few goofballs in here ( wonder who comprised that group? :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:) promising that whole towns on the Mexican coast would be permanently wiped off the planet.

fuckking duh s0n!!!

You need to get out into the real world s0n.........just the fact that you are wearing that circa 70's shirt in your avatar tells me you are a perennial matrix dweller. Do you know what that means s0n??:spinner:

The flooding and mudslides is what is going to wreak havoc in Mexico and Tx. Other parts of the US could also deal with the rains.
We hope to hear from a chaser in the next couple of days that positioned himself 2 1/2 miles from landfall.

Current damage path estimates it at Category 3... but it is pumping a butt load of water over the US

Depressed that the entire US media largely ignored the Mexican storm damage. Must not be enough floating bodies and wreckage to make good video.. Gotta wait until tonight to get my real news from the BBC..

What kills me are the hyped up reports and no damage to match the hyped up reports, dam odd that the aftermath is no where near what a CAT 5 storm should do..

When the reports are of a CAT 3 or lower storm and the reports of wind speeds from satellites do not reflect what we are being told, It causes me to question the reports..

This stuff keeps getting better and better!!!!

Climate Change negotiator cries big tears, "We must all come together NOW and put our differences aside!"

Mexican plea for climate consensus as hurricane nears

Because of a hurricane!!!!:spinner::spinner::spinner:

To listen to this k00k, you'd think hurricanes never existed before this week!!

Ive said for 2 decades that these climate change zealots are mental cases!! They also have no shame but also, they consistently go nuclear and end up looking like...................bozo's. Turns out.....the local towns expected to get decimated suffered only MINOR damage!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

k00k environmentalists..........programmed to make mountains out of molehills because that's the mission.

:gay::gay::gay:
the category 5 was only 15 miles wide. 15 miles wide. They're worrying about the wind and it was the water table that was fierce. useless, completely useless folks. No one died, no one injured in Mexico.

wow, can't you guys ever exaggerate correctly? In the western hemisphere and it was 15 miles wide. LOL, no one injured or died because of this beast of beasts. LOL. The water it poured out more dangerous and that was in Texas.

wow, can't you guys ever exaggerate correctly? In the western hemisphere and it was 15 miles wide. LOL, no one injured or died because of this beast of beasts. LOL. The water it poured out more dangerous and that was in Texas.

Confusing most powerful with biggest.

huh? most powerful no, biggest no. Ask them folks over on the east coast how little that storm that came in in North Carolina was. Funny your exaggerations, they're always wrong.

What about Katrina?

BTW, all I heard was category 5, this and that, and last night I learned it was only 15 miles wide. LOL

huh? most powerful no, biggest no. Ask them folks over on the east coast how little that storm that came in in North Carolina was. Funny your exaggerations, they're always wrong.

What about Katrina?

BTW, all I heard was category 5, this and that, and last night I learned it was only 15 miles wide. LOL

200mph sustained winds = most powerful. Get over it.

What about Katrina?

200mph sustained winds = most powerful. Get over it.
15 miles wide and hit no city before it dropped the wind. funny stuff dude.

Forum List

Back