Hal Turner

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Yikes! What a moron!

I came across this guys page awhile back while doing some research. I went back today and read the following on his main page in reference to the ricin found in Senate:

I certainly hope this IS true and that many U.S. Senators have inhaled this toxin. Most of the United States Senate are dishonorable scumbags who deserve to be killed for the way they have trampled the U.S. Constitution, ignored illegal immigration, and sent countless billions of our hard-earned tax money to murderous, terroristic regimes like Israel who then use the money to steal land and kill innocent Arabs.

In my opinion, it's long overdue for many U.S. Senators to suffer and die for the way their actions have made others suffer and die around the world.

I want to congratulate and thank whomever did this. The person who did this is a HERO in my book! I sincerely hope many U.S. Senators have inhaled this stuff and that the filthy sons of bitches will drop dead.

I also hope whomever did this doesn't stop with the U.S. Senate, but rather continues by contaminating as many members of the U.S. House of Representatives as possible. Most of those shitheads deserve to die too. (Except for Rep. Ron Paul; He's a Constitutionalist and he shouldn't be harmed)

While I'm at it, let me also say that I hope whomever did this also sends some Ricin to the five of the nine Justices on the US Supreme Court who violated their Oaths of Office and the U.S. Constitution when they upheld limitations on the freedom of speech when ruling on the new campaign finance reform law. Killing those pricks for their wretched conduct would be a genuine public service.

And this is what he has to say about having ads within 60 days of a federal election:

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL POLITICAL PARTIES, POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEES, UNIONS, SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS AND INTERSTED INDIVIDUAL CITIZENS:
THE TURNER RADIO NETWORK WILL ACCEPT ISSUE ADS, AND ANY OTHER POLITICAL ADVERTSIING, FOR BROADCAST WITHIN 60 DAYS OF ANY FEDERAL ELECTION. WE HAVE MADE A DECISION TO OVERRIDE THE NEW CAMPAIGN FINANCE REFORM LAW.

You as advertisers cannot be held legally liable under this law, as it applies only to broadcasters. But this new law and the Supreme Court decision upholding it, are patently unconstitutional and we simply will abide such a usurpation of our rights. If you are interested in airing political advertisements on our network within 60 days of a federal election, you may contact me by e-mail at: [email protected].

Notice to law enforcement: Your oath is to the Constitution and not to statute law or to the Supreme Court. You are under no obligation to enforce a law which is unconstitutional on its face, regardless fo what the Supreme COurt says about it. Make no effort to interfere with political free speech. We are ready, willing and able to enforce our First Amendment right by making swift and severe use of our Second Amendment Rights.

http://www.halturnershow.com/

That's my man Hal. He's pretty wild but his radio show is great fun to listen to. I can't tell you what a relief it is to hear a truly politically incorrect (as opposed to fake politically incorrect like Sean Hannity) radio personality sock it to the white-hating powers that be.

Hal rocks.

Originally posted by William Joyce
That's my man Hal. He's pretty wild but his radio show is great fun to listen to. I can't tell you what a relief it is to hear a truly politically incorrect (as opposed to fake politically incorrect like Sean Hannity) radio personality sock it to the white-hating powers that be.

Hal rocks.

I've never listened to his program but I've had the opportunity to read some of his commentary. He certianly isn't afraid to speak his mind! LOL I agree with some of the stuff he says and I disagree with some, and I like his willingness to speak his mind. He seems to be a bit extreme for me.

I'll still check back ocassionally though, I read a few good articles from his site that I wouldn't have otherwise.

Regardless of whether you agree with people's political views, it is f#%^ed up to hope that they die from ricin poisoning. Get them out at election time. I think Hal Turner's views on the ricin scare are reprehensible.

His views on McCain-Feingold are in line with many conservatives, and I don't see anything wrong with that. But to say that the judges that upheld it should die from poisoning... uncalled for.

Forum List

Back