Hakeem Jeffries speech last night was a typical truckload of Democrat DEMOCRAP.

We would already know him if white entitlement hadn't exerted its party privilege while we had the majority...right now he is right where the parties white power structure wants him, in the minority so they can put a minority face on racial disharmony when they [white liberals] stir it up and still be able to claim they have elevated him...nothing new here.
Democratic House was led by a woman since 2007 and now is led by an African American man. Your shame regarding the lack of diversity in the GOP is noted where the whitest guy in America took over a dozens ballots to be elected.

Jefferies has been a rising star and recently held the important leadership roles as a chair for the policy committee and communications.

Democratic House was led by a woman since 2007 and now is led by an African American man.
yeah, which is the problem, it's called tokenism...Jefferies should have been majority leader. but whitey has his/her/they privilege and now ya got a minority face right where ya want him, in a position of minority leader where he can be used as a minority shield for white liberals...we should "have heard of Jefferies" long before this...[no offense to Nancy]
Your shame regarding the lack of diversity in the GOP is noted where the whitest guy in America took over a dozens ballots to be elected.
why is it my shame? lemme hear ya say Jefferies did or did not deserve the job before this...your inability to confirm this will prove my point
Jefferies has been a rising star and recently held the important leadership roles as a chair for the policy committee and communications.
And yet whitey got the job of Majority leader...you have no shame...Nancy is a good person and a capable leader, but she can't hold Hakeem's gavel...he got jobbed by whites like yourself...but what else is new?

yeah, which is the problem, it's called tokenism...Jefferies should have been majority leader. but whitey has his/her/they privilege and now ya got a minority face right where ya want him, in a position of minority leader where he can be used as a minority shield for white liberals...we should "have heard of Jefferies" long before this...[no offense to Nancy]

why is it my shame? lemme hear ya say Jefferies did or did not deserve the job before this...your inability to confirm this will prove my point

And yet whitey got the job of Majority leader...you have no shame...Nancy is a good person and a capable leader, but she can't hold Hakeem's gavel...he got jobbed by whites like yourself...but what else is new?
Jefferies deserves the job as evidence from a unanimous support by the elected congressional democrats. Nancy was a historically effective leader so I am not sure how you consider her a token or suggest she should have been ousted earlier. I am hoping Jefferies serves and runs for the white house.

Jefferies deserves the job as evidence from a unanimous support by the elected congressional democrats.
geez, he deserved the job of majority leader over Nancy so of course he deserves this job...I'm sure you agree
Nancy was a historically effective leader so I am not sure how you consider her a token or suggest she should have been ousted earlier.
Jefferies got the token position of minority leader not Nancy, now that we do not control the house mighty whitey at the top of the party lets Jefferies lead the party and they/white liberals now have a minority face to hide behind when stirring the racial pot.
I am hoping Jefferies serves and runs for the white house.
unless of course he gets primaried by Nancy or someone like her...right?

Last edited:
geez, he deserved the job of majority leader over Nancy so of course he deserves this job...I'm sure you agree

Jefferies got the token position of minority leader not Nancy, now that we do not control the house mighty whitey at the top of the party lets Jefferies lead the party and they/white liberals now have a minority face to hide behind when stirring the racial pot.

unless of course he gets primaried by Nancy or someone like her...right?
Why would you assume he won’t keep it until he no longer wants it? I suggest you see what happens.

Jeffries really had the power shoveler working last night. Literally everything he said in his sanctimonious flowery fantasy speech was exactly the OPPOSITE OF WHAT DEMOCRATS DO EVERY DAY. They think the only thing that matters is pretty words, as long as you say the pretty words you can be as sniveling, race baiting, divisive, and hateful as you want. Just say the pretty words. Hey Jeffries read this! :fu:

Jeffries is an election denier, a conspiracy theorist, and a threat to our democracy.

I never heard of Hakeem Jeffries until he gave his generic, flowery, Democrap speech a couple of days ago. The Media has their new darling, (the second coming of Obama?) He tosses out all of the favorite hackneyed feel-good phrases like "We are a nation of immigrants" (no shit dude) and my personal favorite "we may have come over in different ships, but we are all in the same boat now". LOL He is playing the game, and working his way up to a Presidential run. The LAST THING America needs is another Obama, we need honest leadership that unites the people.

Jefferies deserves the job as evidence from a unanimous support by the elected congressional democrats. Nancy was a historically effective leader so I am not sure how you consider her a token or suggest she should have been ousted earlier. I am hoping Jefferies serves and runs for the white house.

Why are you supporting an election denier? Why do you hate our democracy?

He never denied elections were accurate. He complained about GOP dirty tricks. Link your quote below so I can kick the shit out of you with it.

Start with this one...

iu

Start with this one...

iu
Nowhere does he challenge the integrity of the election. He is saying the Republicans used dirty tricks and russian help on the public swaying opinion. Had he known the GOP was going to full on start challenging the integrity of elections he would have used different words. Back then no one disputed that Trump won the electoral vote in a free and accurate election. They challenged whether the public was misinformed when they went into the voting booth. Just like no one is disputing that Santos won the most votes in NY for congress... they dispute whether the public was misinformed making their choice.

I dont expect you to grasp the difference... since GOP supporters are the lowest common denominator when it comes to nuance.

Nowhere does he challenge the integrity of the election. He is saying the Republicans used dirty tricks and russian help on the public swaying opinion. Had he known the GOP was going to full on start challenging the integrity of elections he would have used different words. Back then no one disputed that Trump won the electoral vote in a free and accurate election. They challenged whether the public was misinformed when they went into the voting booth. Just like no one is disputing that Santos won the most votes in NY for congress... they dispute whether the public was misinformed making their choice.

I dont expect you to grasp the difference... since GOP supporters are the lowest common denominator when it comes to nuance.

You're an idiot. He says very clearly he believes the 2016 election was illegitimate (just like you claimed).

Both of you are election deniers and threats to our democracy.

Jeffries really had the power shoveler working last night. Literally everything he said in his sanctimonious flowery fantasy speech was exactly the OPPOSITE OF WHAT DEMOCRATS DO EVERY DAY. They think the only thing that matters is pretty words, as long as you say the pretty words you can be as sniveling, race baiting, divisive, and hateful as you want. Just say the pretty words. Hey Jeffries read this! :fu:

Jeffries is da man! And don't you forget it!

You're an idiot. He says very clearly he believes the 2016 election was illegitimate (just like you claimed).

Both of you are election deniers and threats to our democracy.
Like I said you’re the lowest common denominator of anti-intellectual thinking. The difference between saying Trump got foreign help with misinformation campaign is light years different from the wacky claim that the voting machines and ballots and people are crooked and have produced the wrong result.

You my friend are stupid.

Like I said you’re the lowest common denominator of anti-intellectual thinking. The difference between saying Trump got foreign help with misinformation campaign is light years different from the wacky claim that the voting machines and ballots and people are crooked and have produced the wrong result.

You my friend are stupid.

Jeffries stated he believes the 2016 election was illegitimate. He's an election denier, just like you.

Jeffries stated he believes the 2016 election was illegitimate. He's an election denier, just like you.
Santos is an illegitimate congressman. He defrauded the electorate with his lying stories of who he is. The votes were legally cast and tabulated accurately. There was no fraud by the system. Only the candidate.

Now replace Santos with Trump and it’s the same.

Santos is an illegitimate congressman. He defrauded the electorate with his lying stories of who he is. The votes were legally cast and tabulated accurately. There was no fraud by the system. Only the candidate.

Now replace Santos with Trump and it’s the same.

What does that conspiracy theory have to do with the fact that Hakeem Jeffries is an election denier who claimed the 2016 election was illegitimate? He's a threat to our democracy, and so are you if you support him.

Forum List

Back