Haiti Devastated by Quake.

This is kind of cool. Hopefully it will bring about a little softening of criticism for these 2 for awhile:

According to multiple sources, Obama last night called George W. Bush and formally asked him to participate, along with Bill Clinton, in humanitarian relief efforts for Haiti -- in the same vein that Bush's father and Clinton did following the tsunami disaster in Southeast Asia. Bush 43 said he was ready to do whatever was necessary. A formal rollout of the Clinton/Bush 43-led relief effort will take place as early as tomorrow afternoon, but possibly not until the weekend, as the administration doesn't want to take any attention away in the next 24 hours from search and rescue efforts. For Bush 43, this is his first real public effort since he left office; it's an opportunity to begin establishing his post-presidential legacy, especially on an issue like disaster relief, which remains a scar on his presidency.

First Read - msnbc.com

Good post. I like the idea of Clinton and Bush 43 working on this.

Thanks. I think so too. When Bush 41 and Bill Clinton did this, they got along great. I saw Barbara Bush on tv saying that Bill Clintion was now an honorary son of her and 41. Can you imagine??? :lol: I never thought I would see that day!!!

This is kind of cool. Hopefully it will bring about a little softening of criticism for these 2 for awhile:

According to multiple sources, Obama last night called George W. Bush and formally asked him to participate, along with Bill Clinton, in humanitarian relief efforts for Haiti -- in the same vein that Bush's father and Clinton did following the tsunami disaster in Southeast Asia. Bush 43 said he was ready to do whatever was necessary. A formal rollout of the Clinton/Bush 43-led relief effort will take place as early as tomorrow afternoon, but possibly not until the weekend, as the administration doesn't want to take any attention away in the next 24 hours from search and rescue efforts. For Bush 43, this is his first real public effort since he left office; it's an opportunity to begin establishing his post-presidential legacy, especially on an issue like disaster relief, which remains a scar on his presidency.

First Read - msnbc.com

Good post. I like the idea of Clinton and Bush 43 working on this.

Thanks. I think so too. When Bush 41 and Bill Clinton did this, they got along great. I saw Barbara Bush on tv saying that Bill Clintion was now an honorary son of her and 41. Can you imagine??? :lol: I never thought I would see that day!!!

Now if we can just the other 548 of the leaders to work together.

First Read - msnbc.com

I hope W and Clinton hit it off as well as 41 and Clinton did. The human suffering is incredible. God Bless both these men with their efforts. I know that W is a spirital man and prayer needs to be at the forefront of this disaster.

First Read - msnbc.com

Obama is just trying to get rid of Bubba and set Bush up for the murder.

My goodness. You certainly are working hard at getting everyone to see what an ass you are, aren't you?

First Read - msnbc.com

My goodness. You certainly are working hard at getting everyone to see what an ass you are, aren't you?

Can't help but admire a successful strategy.

First Read - msnbc.com

In all honesty if I was GW I'd say, "No thanks, I gave a generous donation to reputable charity. Haiti may discuss Clinton policies at the time and how they served the people there."

why is fox news completely ignoring this? seriously im just confused why they arent spending anytime on quite an extreme event.

I don't know.....Haiti is getting a major portion of the coverage. So I don't know what you're watching.

Also we've noticed that Obama called together all of the Congressional leaders yesterday to talk about a very important subject behind closed doors......health care of course. They had what was reported to be a marathon session Wednesday in hopes that they can get it to the floor and voted on if they lose their 60 vote monopoly in the Senate next Tuesday. The lack of media coverage of the health care negotiations is getting the heat off of their backs thanks to the Haiti coverage.

Never let a crisis go to waste.

I was watching an interview with John McCain about Pakistan and some interview with Sarah Palin i didn't care about.

the secret health care talks are total bullshit by the way. It disgusts me how obama has handled the health care issue. He has never gotten my vote and never will.

First Read - msnbc.com

Everyone who knows me also knows when I'm being sarcastic.

Get a sense of humor.

I'm just marveling at the victim-hood that is being thrown around on this thread....and on other related threads.

You've finally got your soap-box. First one since Katrina, and you're gonna milk this sucker for all it's worth.

"The GOP is full of heartless racists.....Liberals care more!!!"

Add a crazy christian in the mix and you've got an issue that you can really sink your teeth into.

Here's a thought.....by now after Katrina everyone was screaming "What is Bush waiting for....why isn't he in there fixing everything over night???"

Obama is currently up in Washington bribing special-interest groups instead of taking charge of the rescue efforts. Where's all of the outrage????

Last edited:

Get a sense of humor.

I'm just marveling at the victim-hood that is being thrown around on this thread....and on other related threads.

You've finally got your soap-box. First one since Katrina, and you're gonna milk this sucker for all it's worth.

Add a crazy christian in the mix and you've got an issue that you can really sink your teeth into.

Here's a thought.....by now after Katrina everyone was screaming "What is Bush waiting for....why isn't he in there fixing everything over night???"

Obama is currently up in Washington bribing special-interest groups instead of taking charge of the rescue efforts. Where's all of the outrage????
The liberal's collective hypocrisy, smugness and disdain for the American people prevents them from criticizing their boy king and his appointed messengers. Obama can do no wrong!:cuckoo:

Get a sense of humor.

The liberal's collective hypocrisy, smugness and disdain for the American people prevents them from criticizing their boy king and his appointed messengers. Obama can do no wrong!:cuckoo:
I'm thinking that this and several other threads would not even exist if Robertson and Limbaugh had not said the things that they said.

But....it's all the Democrats' fault...:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back