Had Hillary Won

If Hillary Clinton Had Won:

1. The world would know peace. North Korea would have abandon their Nuclear Program, ISIS would put down it firearms, China would only want to do takeout orders, Russia would stop it proxy wars in countries like Mexico.
  2. Everyone would have health insurance and no elderly would be shoved off a cliff.
  3. No more sex slaves.
  4. Transgenders would be able to pee in any bathroom.
  5. Trump would have return to being a reality star.
:113:

:aug08_031:

:auiqs.jpg:

:scared1:
cf6e702654d7815380a55021c4049f91.jpg

I believe President Trump is the last independent president not controlled by The Deep State "Globalist Establishment" and that is why they have gone after him so hard. They just can't find a crime after turning over every rock with 7 investigations, and pre dawn raids worthy of a crack house or mafia king pin.

This always was an Investigation in search of a crime. An impeachment proceeding in search of some way to impeach him.

Impeach 45 was being chanted by the most corrupt individuals in politics immediately after the election results were verified and that is all you need to know about what is really going on.

Once President Trump is moved out of the way, or if he can hold on 8 years, this country is going immediately straight down the tubes with a manufactured crisis, and then we are going to be absorbed in to the Globalist Government.

Remember I said this. Burn it in to your memories. It will come to pass. A dark cloud of Evil and Oppression will cover the Earth on that day.

Rest assured there is an equal and opposing force for good in the world, one that grows larger and stronger every day. It's no accident that Trump became president when he "had no path to the White House"

There are many who are aware what's at stake here and will not allow the USA, or Israel, to disappear from the Earth.

I believe President Trump is the last independent president not controlled by The Deep State "Globalist Establishment" and that is why they have gone after him so hard. They just can't find a crime after turning over every rock with 7 investigations, and pre dawn raids worthy of a crack house or mafia king pin.

This always was an Investigation in search of a crime. An impeachment proceeding in search of some way to impeach him.

Impeach 45 was being chanted by the most corrupt individuals in politics immediately after the election results were verified and that is all you need to know about what is really going on.

Once President Trump is moved out of the way, or if he can hold on 8 years, this country is going immediately straight down the tubes with a manufactured crisis, and then we are going to be absorbed in to the Globalist Government.

Remember I said this. Burn it in to your memories. It will come to pass. A dark cloud of Evil and Oppression will cover the Earth on that day.
The manufactured crises may come before he is out of office, and it may be out of his control.

If they don't get him out, I expect the FED to crash the economy on him. . .

He'll try to make the national economy strong, and they will try to destroy it before he gets a chance. Naturally these folks would love to pin the final BIG economic collapse and the necessity of merging the US with the rest of the world on the guy they claim doesn't know what he is doing.

Fed Raises Interest Rates, Signals 2 More Hikes This Year

Trump says he’s ‘not happy’ with Fed raising interest rates

Had Hillary won, Hunter Biden would be on 6 other Boards. In fact, every democrat family member, would be serving on Board's of foreign companies. The Clinton "Foundation" would have several billion dollars of "donations" and we'd be all sold out on Uranium

Forum List

Back