Hacker of Sarah Palin's e-mail found guilty

She must have something to hide. I recall both Hillary and Obama having thier email accounts looked at during the primaries.

Palin is such a damn drama queen.

Spoiled & pampered little rich boy aint gonna be runnin chit. He has no idea. The Big House has its own laws & politics. It is true that most degenerate criminals are Democratic Party supporters but they really do hate those spoiled & pampered little rich boys. Soap on a rope anyone?

OOOOOOooo.... Sounds like somebody spent a weekend in jail with nothing in his bank...:eek: Gives another twist to ... "What I wouldn't do for a cigarret!":lol::lol::eek:

Now he can hang out will all his fellow douchebag Obama supporters. Most degenerate criminals fully support the Democratic Party so he'll probably fit right in. Better stock up on those soap-on-a-ropes though. Bye bye.

wow :/ I thought you were above partisan crap like this....

She must have something to hide. I recall both Hillary and Obama having thier email accounts looked at during the primaries.

When it comes to matters of privacy, we should all be drama queens.

And yes, there were things she wanted to hide, personal stuff between her and her husband, private discussions on appointment matters.

Just because Hillary and 0bama act like thugs to each other, does not mean that we should give them a pass.

you should not look at this as Palin is a Republican, and therefore it is open season, but rather that some tasteless schmuck might be mucking around in Sarah G's email, and how good an idea is that?

As that first bad liberal once said long ago, let he without sin cast the first stone....

Shannyn Moore: Palin's Pinnacle of Hypocrisy

'Palin's Pinnacle of Hypocrisy' by Shannyn Moore

"This coming from the Quitter Governor of Alaska who:

* used state resources to relentlessly pursue a family vendetta
* took per diem as governor while sleeping in her own bed
* took her kids at state expense on official State of Alaska business trips
* lashed out at socialized "death panel" health care while her family was covered by socialized "death panel" health care
* enjoyed socialized health care in Canada when she growing up and needed it
* has health care provided to her grandson through Indian Health Services
* advocates abstinence when it never worked for her own family
* family members ignored subpoenas and were found in contempt

and the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on....

But...the pinnacle of Palin's hypocrisy might just be with this trial. "...I do think there should be consequences for bad behavior." Really? What about hers? How about Sarah Palin's hacking into another state employees' computer back in 2004? If hacking into someone's computer is "bad behavior," what were her consequences?"

* used state resources to relentlessly pursue a family vendetta * took per diem as governor while sleeping in her own bed * took her kids at state expense on official State of Alaska business trips * lashed out at socialized "death panel" health care while her family was covered by socialized "death panel" health care * enjoyed socialized health care in Canada when she growing up and needed it * has health care provided to her grandson through Indian Health Services * advocates abstinence when it never worked for her own family * family members ignored subpoenas and were found in contempt should be consequences for bad behavior." Really? What about hers? How about Sarah Palin's hacking into another state employees' computer back in 2004? If hacking into someone's computer is "bad behavior said:
Not surprising how liberal wing nuts flat out lie.

This was already said but she did have stuff to hide like private conversations between her husband and kids.

Just another example of the ruthlessness and viciousness of the left.

At first you think, its a prank if some kid is just having fun on the internet, but when that kid decides to make public the results of that prank for whatever reason, then it goes beyond the bounds of what being young and making poor choices is all about. So yes, this young man should get punished for what was an obvious attempt at gain over his theft of someone else's e-mail. To me a fitting punishment would be 6 years in the US Navy or any other branch of the US Military where it might teach that young man a little discipline and something about values that he did not get from his own father.

Imagine being his supervisor in the Navy or his division O. This guy would be so damn gung ho, would come to work on time, be inspirational and listen to orders with enthusiasm. He would not be a negative influence on any kids coming in and he would be a poster boy for retention I am sure. Just like Okeefe would be.

Last edited:
* used state resources to relentlessly pursue a family vendetta * took per diem as governor while sleeping in her own bed * took her kids at state expense on official State of Alaska business trips * lashed out at socialized "death panel" health care while her family was covered by socialized "death panel" health care * enjoyed socialized health care in Canada when she growing up and needed it * has health care provided to her grandson through Indian Health Services * advocates abstinence when it never worked for her own family * family members ignored subpoenas and were found in contempt should be consequences for bad behavior." Really? What about hers? How about Sarah Palin's hacking into another state employees' computer back in 2004? If hacking into someone's computer is "bad behavior said:
Not surprising how liberal wing nuts flat out lie.

Secifically, where?

New Topics

Forum List

Back