Hacker of Sarah Palin's e-mail found guilty

He's probably not the same sneering little Liberal turd he once was huh? Yea he's probably not laughing it up with his Liberal turd buddies so much anymore. It's Big House time now baby. Time to buck up douchebag. Bubba's waitin for ya. Enjoy.

Last edited:
I agree with Dude that he will get community service, but he should get at least a few years in prison.

1) I think this kid was way stupid to do this. He needs a long sentence because we need to point out that identity theft and hacking like this is A VERY BAD THING. I don't want anyone reading my mail either. Mail is private.

2) Do not use Yahoo for anything sensitive. The guy cracked into the account in 5 minutes using publicly available information. Yahoo alows you to set up security questions, but they only allow you questions of their choosing. The guy knew the name of her mother in law, the school Palin attended, and the city where she was born. The bank where I used to work allowed you to set up your own questions. Mine was in Russian, and even if you could read it, you wouldn't know the answer.

Anyway, all citizens should have the privilege of secure communication, and anyone who invades privacy should expect a long term stay at Graybar Manor.

He was not convicted of Identity Theft in this case. The jury could not decide on that charge. So for that charge he is still innocent.

The following is not in reply to your post, just my own comments.

What he did was wrong, but 20 years and ruining his life for a stupid mistake?

He is 22 years old (or was that his age when he committed the crime) and there is no evidence that he is a repeat offender or will be in the future. Punish him? Yes, by all means, but ruin his life? I hope there is some mercy in that court!

Immie
He is responsible for ruining his own life.

1) I think this kid was way stupid to do this. He needs a long sentence because we need to point out that identity theft and hacking like this is A VERY BAD THING. I don't want anyone reading my mail either. Mail is private.

2) Do not use Yahoo for anything sensitive. The guy cracked into the account in 5 minutes using publicly available information. Yahoo alows you to set up security questions, but they only allow you questions of their choosing. The guy knew the name of her mother in law, the school Palin attended, and the city where she was born. The bank where I used to work allowed you to set up your own questions. Mine was in Russian, and even if you could read it, you wouldn't know the answer.

Anyway, all citizens should have the privilege of secure communication, and anyone who invades privacy should expect a long term stay at Graybar Manor.

He was not convicted of Identity Theft in this case. The jury could not decide on that charge. So for that charge he is still innocent.

The following is not in reply to your post, just my own comments.

What he did was wrong, but 20 years and ruining his life for a stupid mistake?

He is 22 years old (or was that his age when he committed the crime) and there is no evidence that he is a repeat offender or will be in the future. Punish him? Yes, by all means, but ruin his life? I hope there is some mercy in that court!

Immie
He is responsible for ruining his own life.

Maybe so and that is where mercy has its part.

Immie

Hacker of Sarah Palin's e-mail found guilty - Yahoo! News

KNOXVILLE, Tennessee (Reuters) – A college student who hacked into former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin's e-mail account and posted some of its contents on the Internet was found guilty Friday.

After four days of deliberations, a federal jury found David Kernell, the 22-year-old son of a Democratic Tennessee state legislator, guilty of obstruction of justice, a felony, and unauthorized access of a computer, a misdemeanor.

Kernell was cleared of a wire fraud charge, and the jury could not agree on a verdict on a charge of identity theft.

Judge Thomas Phillips declared a mistrial on the identity theft charge but did not set a date for sentencing.

The obstruction charge alone carries a prison sentence of up to 20 years, while the misdemeanor count is punishable by up to one year in jail.

Palin issued a statement on her Facebook page, thanking the jury and prosecutors and explaining the case's importance.

Convicted felon at age 22....he ruined his life. All for politics....WHAT A FUCKING MORON!!!!

Every single application for a job will have "have you ever been convicted of a felony" on it.

In this job market, he will have a very hard time getting a good job
Sucks to be him.

KNOXVILLE, Tennessee (Reuters) – A college student who hacked into former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin's e-mail account and posted some of its contents on the Internet was found guilty Friday.

After four days of deliberations, a federal jury found David Kernell, the 22-year-old son of a Democratic Tennessee state legislator, guilty of obstruction of justice, a felony, and unauthorized access of a computer, a misdemeanor.

Kernell was cleared of a wire fraud charge, and the jury could not agree on a verdict on a charge of identity theft.

Judge Thomas Phillips declared a mistrial on the identity theft charge but did not set a date for sentencing.

The obstruction charge alone carries a prison sentence of up to 20 years, while the misdemeanor count is punishable by up to one year in jail.

Palin issued a statement on her Facebook page, thanking the jury and prosecutors and explaining the case's importance.

Great news..perhaps this opens the door to prosecute Bush, Cheney and Rove for hacking into Americans e-mails pre-9/11.:lol::lol:

I have to admit that i do enjoy watching a sneering little Liberal turd taking a fall. I could just see him sitting there with all his fellow Liberal turds laughing it up over hacking Palin's e-mail. Well i bet he's not laughing it up with his Liberal turd buddies today. I believe in mercy but i still think this guy should do some time. I don't think he's remorseful at all. Time for his orange jumpsuit and visit from ole Bubba. I wish him the best of luck.

Yea sneering little Liberal turds make my skin crawl. It's just hard for me to support mercy for this guy. I know he's not remorseful. Now i just hope Bill Maher is next. All sneering little Liberal turds deserve a visit from ole Bubba in the Big House. Hey just my opinion anyway.

Dude's right: Community Service. And next year he'll be making 6 figures working for a liberal 'think-tank'.

Dude's right: Community Service. And next year he'll be making 6 figures working for a liberal 'think-tank'.

Bingo!!

More sneering little Liberal turds defending a sneering little Liberal turd. Having your email hacked is not a pleasant experience. So don't be so quick to defend this turd. Get him his orange jumpsuit instead. It's Bubba time. What time is it? It's Bubba time. I wish him the best of luck. He's gonna need it. Bye bye.

More sneering little Liberal turds defending a sneering little Liberal turd. Having your email hacked is not a pleasant experience. So don't be so quick to defend this turd. Get him his orange jumpsuit instead. It's Bubba time. What time is it? It's Bubba time. I wish him the best of luck. He's gonna need it. Bye bye.

You have NO idea what time it is. :cuckoo::cuckoo: If that guy is anything close to what they say he is...he'll be fuckin running the facility he gos to lickety split. He is gonna be everyones favorite son including all the gaurds and anyone with something to offer. Didn't everybody see Shawshank Redemtion??

Man you are SOOOOO OBTUSE!!!:lol::lol:

most libs are not PC savy

com_getterdone.jpg

Spoiled & pampered little rich boy aint gonna be runnin chit. He has no idea. The Big House has its own laws & politics. It is true that most degenerate criminals are Democratic Party supporters but they really do hate those spoiled & pampered little rich boys. Soap on a rope anyone?

Yeah I think we got it Lib, orange jumpsuit, liberal turd, bubba. 10-4.

Of course, we all know this young man will never see the inside of a prison, nor should he, so kindly stfu with your partisan emoti-babble.

New Topics

Forum List

Back