Hacker Group, Anonymous, Launches Campaign For Justice After Maryville, MO Rape Went

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
On Sunday, the Kansas City Star published a months-long investigation about the alleged rape of two girls, ages 13 and 14, by older Maryville High School athletes on Jan. 8, 2012. The 13-year-old had been spending the night at the other girl’s home, and the older boys are alleged to have taken them to a post-midnight party and supplied them with liquor.

The case had been no secret in Maryville. The older girl had previously spoken out about waking up outside, clad in just a T-shirt and sweatpants, her hair frozen in subfreezing temperatures. She didn’t remember what had happened.

“We found out later, from the text messaging and from the phone calls, [the boys] picked the girls up just a few minutes before 1 [a.m.], and they dropped them off by 2 [a.m.], so they were pretty efficient,” the 14-year-old’s mother, Melinda Coleman, told radio station KCUR. ”They knew what they were doing.”

Coleman heard a scratching noise at the door in the early morning and discovered her daughter outside in the cold. The 13-year-old was in the bedroom. Coleman called 911 and took both girls to the hospital.

According to the Star, the 14-year-old’s blood-alcohol content measured 0.13 — almost twice the legal limit for a driving adult. Coleman said her daughter’s genitalia and buttocks looked red and inflamed.

“I thought I was dead at first,” the girl told KCUR. “I was really confused. I was like, what is happening? I couldn’t even make sense of anything.”

The boys’ friends began joyously tweeting about the dropped charges, and some Maryville residents and students turned against the Coleman family, which experienced a rash of trouble.

Melinda Coleman, a widow, lost her job. Two of her four children transferred to another school district. The family left town, and after that, their home burned down under mysterious circumstances. …

None of the five boys present during the incident have publicly commented, although one parent told the Star, “Our boys deserve an apology, and they haven’t gotten it yet.”

Hacker Group, Anonymous, Launches Campaign For Justice After Maryville, MO Rape Went Unpunished | The Gateway Pundit

Not sure what Anonymous can do :dunno:

Forum List

Back