Haaretz: Why All Israelis Are Cowards

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Interesting article.

Why all Israelis are cowards - Opinion

400_0___10000000_0_0_0_0_0_israeli_soldier_points_his_gun_at_a_palestinian_child_in_hebron_city__file_2007.jpg

Freeman, et al,

This was a Q2 2014 event. I'm not sure what the context was in this particular event. This may be like those crafty photo's taken @ Prefectly Timed Photos.com

(COMMENT)

I'm sure when the IDF Chain of Command saw this, it became an item of interest.

I'm think this was counter-propaganda in response to the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teenagers were at the bus/hitchhiking stop at the Israeli settlement of Alon Shvut in Gush Etzion, in the occupied West Bank.

I'm not sure that the Arab Palestinian is qualified to speak to the issue Bravery 'v' Cowardice given all the various Customary IHL they have violated..

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

YET AGAIN?

>>It’s lowest-common-denominator stuff. Red meat for morons. Look at Phil’s photo of an IDF soldier “threatening” a Palestinian toddler.

The soldier has his finger as far away from the trigger as he can, and his M16A2 is not aimed at the child. Note that the soldier and the child are making eye contact. Draw a line between their eyes, and you can see that the soldier has swung the rifle barrel to the right by at least a foot (30 cm). He’s carefully making sure that the child isn’t in the line of fire.

So where are the toddler’s parents? Would you let your little boy go anywhere near an armed soldier?

And look at the other kid! Sauntering up with his hands in his pockets. Terrified to death, obviously.

Someone wasn’t pleased with the original photo, so they doctored it, making the toddler’s mouth turn down at the corner.

That way he looks afraid. You can see the difference in this side-by-side comparison.

<<

Why oh why do you post propaganda lies??

You think most of us have not seen these images before over the decades, many times?

you think we have not seen the fakes made for shock value

Mother_son.jpg

When people die in the morning and smiling in the afternoon?

How many more false, outdated and unrelated images are you going to try and post?

How many more lies?

You think tricks of perspective can't be done outside an Ames room?

images

There is not enough tragedy without adding lies?

YET AGAIN?

>>It’s lowest-common-denominator stuff. Red meat for morons. Look at Phil’s photo of an IDF soldier “threatening” a Palestinian toddler.

The soldier has his finger as far away from the trigger as he can, and his M16A2 is not aimed at the child. Note that the soldier and the child are making eye contact. Draw a line between their eyes, and you can see that the soldier has swung the rifle barrel to the right by at least a foot (30 cm). He’s carefully making sure that the child isn’t in the line of fire.

So where are the toddler’s parents? Would you let your little boy go anywhere near an armed soldier?

And look at the other kid! Sauntering up with his hands in his pockets. Terrified to death, obviously.

Someone wasn’t pleased with the original photo, so they doctored it, making the toddler’s mouth turn down at the corner.

That way he looks afraid. You can see the difference in this side-by-side comparison.

<<

You think most of us have not seen these images before over the decades, many times?

Mother_son.jpg

How many more false, outdated and unrelated images are you going to try and post?

How many more lies?

images

That photo is also cropped so you cant see who is standing behind and to the right of the child. I highly doubt that little kid made his way there all by himself, which ahhh makes me stop to think.

Why do all palestinians hide behind their children? Can we please change the name of this thread now?

YET AGAIN?

<<

Mother_son.jpg

How many more lies?

images

That photo is also cropped so you cant see who is standing behind and to the right of the child. I highly doubt that little kid made his way there all by himself, which ahhh makes me stop to think.

Why do all palestinians hide behind their children? Can we please change the name of this thread now?

Your right the picture was wider

Freeman, et al,

This was a Q2 2014 event. I'm not sure what the context was in this particular event. This may be like those crafty photo's taken @ Prefectly Timed Photos.com

(COMMENT)

I'm think this was counter-propaganda in response to the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teenagers were at the bus/hitchhiking stop at the Israeli settlement of Alon Shvut in Gush Etzion, in the occupied West Bank.

I'm not sure that the Arab Palestinian is qualified to speak to the issue Bravery 'v' Cowardice given all the various Customary IHL they have violated..

Most Respectfully,
R

Good to admit that the jews are in occupied territories.

YET AGAIN?

<<

Mother_son.jpg

How many more lies?

images

Aris2cake! I don't know why you defend those criminals in occupied territories!

images

YET AGAIN?

<<

Mother_son.jpg

How many more lies?

images

Aris2cake! I don't know why you defend those criminals in occupied territories!

images

I'm afraid such propaganda from Pallywood Productions, Inc., makes you an accomplice to fraud.

Here are your heroes you self-hating Christian piece of crap.

Don't make this a Christian vs. Jew issue. Muslims have committed a genocide of Christians throughout the Middle East, and there's no reason to doubt they would do the same if they ever obtained full control of Israel, G-d forbid. Millions upon millions of Evangelical Christians fully support Israel over the Arab Muslims. The annual joint Christian/Jewish Feast of Tabernacles celebration in Jerusalem draws pilgrims from all over the world. The last couple of years has seen the largest increase of Israeli Christian-Arab volunteers into the IDF. Calling Aris a self-hating Christian is completely outrageous, and you owe her/him a huge apology.

Freeman, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Good to admit that the jews are in occupied territories.

Only the death rape cultists say they are not

Forum List

Back