Ha! Today's Obama/sub-prime Story turns out to be Lie of the Day.

My brother is a liberal through and through. He also believes that the moon landings were faked and that the world will end December 2012.

Therefor, according to the USMB lefties logic; All lefties believe the moon landings were faked and that the Myans were right.

I suggest you read the lawsuit, because you haven't.

It was a racial discrimination lawsuit. It had nothing to do with forcing banks to make sub-prime loans.

these people would deny oxygen exsisted if the fox and right wing radio told them it didnt

NY these CONS(a fitting name) really dont get it. They dont understand the moochers againt welfare concept, they dont understand how they actually pay less in taxes under Obama if they make less than 250k a year than they did under the bush tax cuts, they dont understand the need to infastructure, or a social safety net program. its almost a lost cause.

My brother is a liberal through and through. He also believes that the moon landings were faked and that the world will end December 2012.

Therefor, according to the USMB lefties logic; All lefties believe the moon landings were faked and that the Myans were right.

you must have one large brother.

NY these CONS(a fitting name) really dont get it. They dont understand the moochers againt welfare concept, they dont understand how they actually pay less in taxes under Obama if they make less than 250k a year than they did under the bush tax cuts, they dont understand the need to infastructure, or a social safety net program. its almost a lost cause.

The reason I don't understand it jackass, is because I see my paycheck every single time and I see that I DON"T pay less than I used to.

Try thinking for yourself instead of regurgitating left wing talking point garbage.

The reason I don't understand it jackass, is because I see my paycheck every single time and I see that I DON"T pay less than I used to.

Try thinking for yourself instead of regurgitating left wing talking point garbage.

I do think for myself. I also know for a FACT on federal income tax, you pay LESS. Now what your state and local and employer take out is another story. Also do you know how a product gets to the shelf? I dont think you do. do you understand the concept of "moochers against welfare"? I will wait to ask youmore indepth questions till you have answered what I just asked.

It's one thing to disagree on policy, issues, ideas, philosophies, etc., but the rightwing contempt for the most basic of indisputable facts,

solely because they don't like them, is denial and delusion at its worst.

If you conservatives want to attack Obama because he once tried to get black people the same deal on sub-prime loans that white people were getting,

fine, make that attack. Tell us what's wrong with racial equality in the real estate business.

But don't make something up. You look foolish.

Did you guys bother to actually read the "debunking"?

Snopes said that Obama did file the suit. I doubt he drafted any of the paperwork or knew enough about the law to determine what to do in the first place (Judicial review? Wussdat?), but he was a "Lawyer" on the team.

It's one thing to disagree on policy, issues, ideas, philosophies, etc., but the rightwing contempt for the most basic of indisputable facts,

solely because they don't like them, is denial and delusion at its worst.

If you conservatives want to attack Obama because he once tried to get black people the same deal on sub-prime loans that white people were getting,

fine, make that attack. Tell us what's wrong with racial equality in the real estate business.

But don't make something up. You look foolish.
What, and mess up all that treasured cognitive dissonance?

If that's the case you should file suit against your employer. Anyone paying FICA should have seen a reduction in FICA contributions in recent years.

Forum List

Back