H1-B Visa's

Windship

VIP Member
May 27, 2014
So...people that think illegal aliens are good and help the country? LMAO
Maybe you just have not been effected by it like I (and countless others have). Maybe your a white collar worker? Maybe an engineer or a doctor? I have a friend who is a mechanical engineer. He got replaced by a
Pakistani on an H1-B(high tech) visa. When he finally got another job in his profession, he had to take a one third less pay cut because the other engineers in the company were all foreigners on H1-B visa's. So if your sitting there in your well paying professional job...stand by because H1-B visa's are being increased by over 200, 000 visa's issued every year. Maybe you'll see the light then.
All in the name of higher profits.

So...people that think illegal aliens are good and help the country? LMAO
Maybe you just have not been effected by it like I (and countless others have). Maybe your a white collar worker? Maybe an engineer or a doctor? I have a friend who is a mechanical engineer. He got replaced by a
Pakistani on an H1-B(high tech) visa. When he finally got another job in his profession, he had to take a one third less pay cut because the other engineers in the company were all foreigners on H1-B visa's. So if your sitting there in your well paying professional job...stand by because H1-B visa's are being increased by over 200, 000 visa's issued every year. Maybe you'll see the light then.
All in the name of higher profits.

You like America's dominance in technology? Thank the H1-B Visa.

so, its ok with you that wages decline because of it?
Its not about tech or who's first. Its about wages here in America.
Its about sustaining our quality of life. Get it?

uncle terrie! Hey, hi buddy!. Still spamming with no content I see. No facts, no logic just insults. Good for you for staying true to form!

hey uncle terrie...you joined this site 3 years ago and now have 40,309 posts! You really need to get a life dude.
But first, go back to mexico.

Lol Mexican man. Im not on meds and don't need to be. Maybe you should decrease your dosage of what your on in order to open your eyes to facts and reality....just sayin, sorry.

Its about sustaining our quality of life. Get it?

An enervated US economy will not sustain anyone's quality of life, especially unskilled drones like you. Isolationism and protectionism are mistakes born of cowardice and myopia.

Lol Mexican man. Im not on meds and don't need to be. Maybe you should decrease your dosage of what your on in order to open your eyes to facts and reality....just sayin, sorry.

Learn the language or get out of my country, punk.

Dr. Michio Kaku speaks about how America's poor educational system has created a shortage of Americans who can perform high skilled technology jobs. As a result, America's H-1B Genius visa is used to attract immigrants who are skilled enough to perform these jobs.

Forum List

Back