GWB drives an american truck on his ranch

He also is a fucking moron.

Talk about MORONS.

alg-obama-door-jpg.jpg

Hey Bam, that's not the door!

The Mahmudiyah killings was the gang-rape and killing of 14-year-old Iraqi girl Abeer Qassim Hamza al-Janabi by United States Army soldiers on March 12, 2006, and the murder of her family, in a house to the southwest of Yusufiyah, a village to the west of the town of Al-Mahmudiyah, Iraq. Charged with the crimes were five U.S. Army soldiers of the 502nd Infantry Regiment consisting of (I) SGT Paul E. Cortez, (II) SPC James P. Barker, (III) PFC Jesse V. Spielman, (IV) PFC Brian L. Howard, and (V) PFC Steven D. Green, whom the U.S. Army discharged before the crime's discovery.

who cares?

mahmudiyah killings - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the mahmudiyah killings was the gang-rape and killing of 14-year-old iraqi girl abeer qassim hamza al-janabi by united states army soldiers on march 12, 2006, and the murder of her family, in a house to the southwest of yusufiyah, a village to the west of the town of al-mahmudiyah, iraq. Charged with the crimes were five u.s. Army soldiers of the 502nd infantry regiment consisting of (i) sgt paul e. Cortez, (ii) spc james p. Barker, (iii) pfc jesse v. Spielman, (iv) pfc brian l. Howard, and (v) pfc steven d. Green, whom the u.s. Army discharged before the crime's discovery.

==============================================

does dumbya think about events like this above when he's pretending to to be a rancher on his little pretend ponderosa?
your link doesn't mention bush. Do you really think he had anything to do with it personally?

he was the idiot president who thought iraqis would be better off if we'd invaded. Well, the link above proves that wasn't the case. Of course dumbya is guilty of it.

who cares?

Here's what patriots do, with little to no fanfare.

Except for ABC, Media Ignore George W. Bush's Mountain Bike Ride with Wounded War Veterans

Read more: Except for ABC, Media Ignore George W. Bush's Mountain Bike Ride with Wounded War Veterans | NewsBusters

The bar for what qualifies as patriotism has been seriously lowered if a bike ride that doesn't even seem to be a charity event to raise money for wounded vets or any other worthwhile cause qualifies as an example of patriotism.

But I will at least give kudos to Bush to meet with former marines and soldiers who have been wounded as a direct result of one of his decision points, although I seriously doubt that any wounded veteran who had serious issues with the war or the rationale behind the war would be invited to go along on the trip.

Last edited:
Mahmudiyah killings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Mahmudiyah killings was the gang-rape and killing of 14-year-old Iraqi girl Abeer Qassim Hamza al-Janabi by United States Army soldiers on March 12, 2006, and the murder of her family, in a house to the southwest of Yusufiyah, a village to the west of the town of Al-Mahmudiyah, Iraq. Charged with the crimes were five U.S. Army soldiers of the 502nd Infantry Regiment consisting of (I) SGT Paul E. Cortez, (II) SPC James P. Barker, (III) PFC Jesse V. Spielman, (IV) PFC Brian L. Howard, and (V) PFC Steven D. Green, whom the U.S. Army discharged before the crime's discovery.

Does Dumbya think about events like this above when he's pretending to to be a rancher on his little pretend ponderosa?
Your link doesn't mention Bush. Do you really think he had anything to do with it personally?

He was the idiot President who thought Iraqis would be better off if we'd invaded. Well, the link above proves that wasn't the case. Of course Dumbya is guilty of it.

bush_derangement_syndrome.jpg

Bush drives a Ford F250 pickup truck.

true story

god bless the american patriot

:lol:

The last thing I would ever call George W. Bush is a patriot, especially after he gave us the Constitution destroying Anti-patriot act.

Zona who took a big bite out of the stupid pie said:
He also is a fucking moron.

And then we have a fool like you flatulating. It never ceases to amaze me the blind hatred of Bush by political hacks like you, in spite of the fact he is a progressive. People with linear minds like you are completely incapable of thinking beyond two letters: "D" and "R". In your case, you only think on the simple minded concept of Democrat good, Republican bad. You are indeed a useful idiot. By the way, it is most entertaining to watch idiots like you crow about how smart Bill Clinton is and say what an idiot Bush is. Never mind that Bill Clinton scored a 1032 on his SAT, while Bush scored a 1206 on his SAT, and Bush is the only president to have a MBA. If you want to find an idiot, look no further than the community organizer impersonating a president.

Bush drives a Ford F250 pickup truck.

true story

god bless the american patriot

:lol:

Mahmudiyah killings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does Dumbya think about events like this above when he's pretending to to be a rancher on his little pretend ponderosa?
what difference does it make?

All the horrible things going on right now and this is what you choose to focus on. Alrighty then. I honestly could give a crap less if he uses a Segway.

Forum List

Back