GW Is Going To Cause A Third Party Over Immigration

Pale Rider said:
And that's what I'll do to Bonnie, win, lose or draw. I'll vote for the representative that represents MY opinions. Isn't that what VOTING is all about?

Screw who you THINK will win. Vote your conscience. You can live with that. More people should do that, then maybe there WOULD be a major shake up, and we NEED that.

It's better than voting for the "lesser of two idiots", no matter who you vote for they are still an idiot....

Hence I usually end up voting Libertarian.

Did y'all see that Tancredo won the Michigan straw poll? That's my Congressman...

no1tovote4 said:
It's better than voting for the "lesser of two idiots", no matter who you vote for they are still an idiot....

Hence I usually end up voting Libertarian.

Did y'all see that Tancredo won the Michigan straw poll? That's my Congressman...

Get him to run----I dont give a shit what skeletons he has in his closet. This may be his best chance.

dilloduck said:
Get him to run----I dont give a shit what skeletons he has in his closet. This may be his best chance.

He's going to. But he says he has no real chance and he's still running for Congress at the same time. It's only to pull the debate over to immigration policy and the "scamnesty" program.

dilloduck said:
For president.
I haven't asked him. We were always pulling for him to run himself... He's extremely popular in his district. He doesn't even really have to campaign.

no1tovote4 said:
I haven't asked him. We were always pulling for him to run himself... He's extremely popular in his district. He doesn't even really have to campaign.

Even if he's not running he may have a lot of endorsement clout.

Forum List

Back