Guns walking exacerabated by the right

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by LilOlLady, Jun 28, 2012.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761

GUNS WALKING EXACERBATED BY THE RIGHT

Gun walking exist because of the radical right’s right to bear arms and NRA and gun show. Gun right laws allow guns to continue to walk at gun shows, gun shops, on the street of Chicago and Oakland and is killing our children daily and continue to walk across the border. Want to get to the bottom of guns walking? Start with guns walking right wing Right to Bear arms law.
    Guns walking had a start in the Bush administration and the Good Ol’ Boys Right to Bear Arms laws. Atty. Gen. Holder is just the fall guy.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. M14 Shooter

M14 Shooter The Light of Truth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,481
    Are you sure your name isn't LOL_Lady?
    :badgrin:
    :cuckoo:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. signelect

signelect BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +216
    Get rid of the gun walkers, who every they are and the problem goes away but we continue to have emphathy for the criminals. A crooks right stop at my door but if you are locked up you can't do the gun thing in downtown Chicago.

4. Leweman

Leweman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +737
    The point of Fast and Furious was to give a public perception of what you just stated. Obviously people have a right to guns but the means to get them should be regulated in some safe way. Solutions?

5. M14 Shooter

M14 Shooter The Light of Truth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,481
    Solution to... what?

I fully support any gun control law that:
    1- Keeps criminals from getting guns
    2- Does not infringe on the rights of the law abiding in any way.

When you find one, let me know.

6. Rshermr

Rshermr VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +855
    Well m14,
    The vast majority of guns in Mexico that are killing thousands are being sold to them by gun dealers. Knowingly.

I have a BIG problem with that. Yet congress won't stop the sales.

I have over 10 guns, including a glock 9MM. So don't tell me I want to eliminate gun ownership. But this Mexico thing is totally wrong. And as far as I am concerned, anyone who does not want to shut that down is completely unamerican.

7. tjvh

tjvh Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +916
    Holder was part of a disgraceful anti-gun propaganda machine that got a cop killed, I hope you're proud of it.

8. Rshermr

Rshermr VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +855
    Lets see some proof. All I see are a lot of unsubstantiated dogma.

9. Saigon

Saigon Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,240
    I think it's been clear for many years now that the NRA oppose gun control measures not because they do not feel they would be effective in preserving American lives, but because they oppose them in principle.

The right to bear arms should in no way enable one citizen to possess weapons which constitute a direct threat to the people around him, and which do not fulfill the criteria of defensive or sporting weapons.

No one needs an AK-47, M16 or Uzi 9 mm for self-defense, nor for sport. They are offensive weapons, and sensible gun laws would outlaw them for anyone not presenting a very powerful case.

I hear very few people calling for shotguns and deer hunting rifles to be banned outright, because I think most of us consider deer hunting to be a legitimate sport. We also know that farmers and hunters are not often involved in crime.

But that the US seems to be unable as a society to take on armed gangs who terrorise their neighbourhoods for fearing on infringing their rights is an infringement of the rights of everyone else in that neighbourhood.

10. tjvh

tjvh Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +916
    There's a wealth of information out there on F&F, read it. I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince someone whose partisan ideology clearly will not allow facts to get in the way of their disdain for select Rights granted under our Constitution...Mainly the Second Amendment. Holder was held in contempt NOT because the documents he withheld painted a very nice picture for the Obama Administration... See you in November.