Guns walking exacerabated by the right

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV

GUNS WALKING EXACERBATED BY THE RIGHT

Gun walking exist because of the radical right’s right to bear arms and NRA and gun show. Gun right laws allow guns to continue to walk at gun shows, gun shops, on the street of Chicago and Oakland and is killing our children daily and continue to walk across the border. Want to get to the bottom of guns walking? Start with guns walking right wing Right to Bear arms law.
Guns walking had a start in the Bush administration and the Good Ol’ Boys Right to Bear Arms laws. Atty. Gen. Holder is just the fall guy.

Gun walking exist because of the radical right’s right to bear arms and NRA and gun show. Gun right laws allow guns to continue to walk at gun shows, gun shops, on the street of Chicago and Oakland and is killing our children daily and continue to walk across the border. Want to get to the bottom of guns walking? Start with guns walking right wing Right to Bear arms law.
Are you sure your name isn't LOL_Lady?
:badgrin:
:cuckoo:

Get rid of the gun walkers, who every they are and the problem goes away but we continue to have emphathy for the criminals. A crooks right stop at my door but if you are locked up you can't do the gun thing in downtown Chicago.

The point of Fast and Furious was to give a public perception of what you just stated. Obviously people have a right to guns but the means to get them should be regulated in some safe way. Solutions?

The point of Fast and Furious was to give a public perception of what you just stated. Obviously people have a right to guns but the means to get them should be regulated in some safe way. Solutions?
Solution to... what?

I fully support any gun control law that:
1- Keeps criminals from getting guns
2- Does not infringe on the rights of the law abiding in any way.

When you find one, let me know.

Solution to... what?

Well m14,
The vast majority of guns in Mexico that are killing thousands are being sold to them by gun dealers. Knowingly.

I have a BIG problem with that. Yet congress won't stop the sales.

I have over 10 guns, including a glock 9MM. So don't tell me I want to eliminate gun ownership. But this Mexico thing is totally wrong. And as far as I am concerned, anyone who does not want to shut that down is completely unamerican.

Guns walking had a start in the Bush administration and the Good Ol’ Boys Right to Bear Arms laws. Atty. Gen. Holder is just the fall guy.

Holder was part of a disgraceful anti-gun propaganda machine that got a cop killed, I hope you're proud of it.

Holder was part of a disgraceful anti-gun propaganda machine that got a cop killed, I hope you're proud of it.
Lets see some proof. All I see are a lot of unsubstantiated dogma.

I think it's been clear for many years now that the NRA oppose gun control measures not because they do not feel they would be effective in preserving American lives, but because they oppose them in principle.

The right to bear arms should in no way enable one citizen to possess weapons which constitute a direct threat to the people around him, and which do not fulfill the criteria of defensive or sporting weapons.

No one needs an AK-47, M16 or Uzi 9 mm for self-defense, nor for sport. They are offensive weapons, and sensible gun laws would outlaw them for anyone not presenting a very powerful case.

I hear very few people calling for shotguns and deer hunting rifles to be banned outright, because I think most of us consider deer hunting to be a legitimate sport. We also know that farmers and hunters are not often involved in crime.

But that the US seems to be unable as a society to take on armed gangs who terrorise their neighbourhoods for fearing on infringing their rights is an infringement of the rights of everyone else in that neighbourhood.

Lets see some proof. All I see are a lot of unsubstantiated dogma.

There's a wealth of information out there on F&F, read it. I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince someone whose partisan ideology clearly will not allow facts to get in the way of their disdain for select Rights granted under our Constitution...Mainly the Second Amendment. Holder was held in contempt NOT because the documents he withheld painted a very nice picture for the Obama Administration... See you in November.

I think it's been clear for many years now that the NRA oppose gun control measures not because they do not feel they would be effective in preserving American lives, but because they oppose them in principle.

The right to bear arms should in no way enable one citizen to possess weapons which constitute a direct threat to the people around him, and which do not fulfill the criteria of defensive or sporting weapons.

No one needs an AK-47, M16 or Uzi 9 mm for self-defense, nor for sport. They are offensive weapons, and sensible gun laws would outlaw them for anyone not presenting a very powerful case.

I hear very few people calling for shotguns and deer hunting rifles to be banned outright, because I think most of us consider deer hunting to be a legitimate sport. We also know that farmers and hunters are not often involved in crime.

But that the US seems to be unable as a society to take on armed gangs who terrorise their neighbourhoods for fearing on infringing their rights is an infringement of the rights of everyone else in that neighbourhood.

And that^ is why you don't get it. Once a minority is allowed to decide what gun Americans should, or should not have then you might as well toss the Second Amendment out the window... Because once they ban one, it becomes a Domino effect until the only gun you are allowed to own is a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun, and by you I mean Law abiding citizens... The criminals with their unregistered guns will still have their AK-47,M16, or UZI.

And that^ is why you don't get it. Once a minority is allowed to decide what gun Americans should, or should not have then you might as well toss the Second Amendment out the window... Because once they ban one, it becomes a Domino effect until the only gun you are allowed to own is a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun, and by you I mean Law abiding citizens... The criminals with their unregistered guns will still have their AK-47,M16, or UZI.

The NRA is also a minority, and they currently decide what to do.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to suggest that banning Uzis tomorrow would mean banning duck shooting rifles 10 years from now.

It is simply paranoid fantasy.

Pass a good law, which both sides of the house should be willing to get behind, and preserve and defend that law as you would any other.

The NRA is also a minority, and they currently decide what to do.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to suggest that banning Uzis tomorrow would mean banning duck shooting rifles 10 years from now.

It is simply paranoid fantasy.

Pass a good law, which both sides of the house should be willing to get behind, and preserve and defend that law as you would any other.

Please explain what the NRA decides... It doesn't matter what you think of what the outcome of banning UZI's would be, there are many different aspects of Shooting Sports than just Duck Hunting. Paranoid fantasy it is not. The exact same reasons you would have for banning an UZI you could apply to a Remington 11-87 Duck Hunters shotgun -if you understood exactly what you were talking about.

The NRA has massive influence in American politics, absolutely massive. I consider it's influence to be far greater than is healthy for any lobby.

And yes - it is paranoid fantasy to suggest:

The exact same reasons you would have for banning an UZI you could apply to a Remington 11-87 Duck Hunters shotgun

By the same logic you could say that we should no restrict highway speeds to 100 mph because the same loaw could then reduce them to 50 mph.

Laws need to be sane, balanced and far to all parties. Your current gun laws are not fair to those in society who do not own guns.

The NRA has massive influence in American politics, absolutely massive. I consider it's influence to be far greater than is healthy for any lobby.

And yes - it is paranoid fantasy to suggest:

The exact same reasons you would have for banning an UZI you could apply to a Remington 11-87 Duck Hunters shotgun

By the same logic you could say that we should no restrict highway speeds to 100 mph because the same loaw could then reduce them to 50 mph.

Laws need to be sane, balanced and far to all parties. Your current gun laws are not fair to those in society who do not own guns.

Why did you refer to the NRA as a minority then? If they have such a massive influence then they must have massive amounts of supporters. Don't deflect. Please explain how the hell guns Laws are not fair to those who don't own guns... Christ, Go by a freaking gun then, you have that Right. Don't want to? Then don't INFRINGE upon my Right!!!!

The paranoid fantasy is the idea that some people seem to think that they know what is best for others, and that gives them to trample on the Rights of others simply because they know what is best.

The paranoid fantasy is the idea that some people seem to think that they know what is best for others, and that gives them to trample on the Rights of others simply because they know what is best.

Then we agree - the NRA have no right to dictate what is best for others.

It's common knowledge here that you are a young, liberal bitch, that hates Hispanics. Stop your hate.

Solution to... what?

Well m14,

The vast majority of guns in Mexico that are killing thousands are being sold to them by gun dealers. Knowingly.

I have a BIG problem with that. Yet congress won't stop the sales.
These sales are already illegal - the issue here isn't the law, but the enforcement.
The DoJ -chooses- to not enforce the law.

The 2nd was created to make sure that the people would always have access to weapons suitable for militia service.

See above - these are exactly the sort of weapons the 2nd was intended to protect.

The 2nd amendment isn't about hunting, it's about having access to the means necessary for killing people - people who, presumably, are tring to kill you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back