Guns N' Roses invites fans in Mexico on stage to destroy a Trump piñata

When folks do something like this and it's silly I just ignore it/them.

Hollywood is the true deplorables of this nation, and maybe that's the swamp that needs to be drained first. :welcome:

If candy came out of it just like any other pinata, then to me, that should say it all. If they truly hated him, something else would have come out of it instead...like the crap that they think that he is full of.

May we be showered with all kinds of treats next month when he becomes our new leader! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Whatever keeps em' down there, knock yourself out Juan. Oh yeah, these are the ones that they don't force up here. They ran out of spare Mexicans. Now they send trainloads of South Americans. Can't make those babies walk all that way. rock on..........nobody knows nuttin' honey.

Lol Guns N' fuckin Roses. Maybe I'll try to go see them after all.
Pop culture pussy. :slap:
Maybe like 40 years ago Mr. H. It's about to be 2017 you know.
And like Guns 'N Roses you're a has-been. :fu:
Or maybe I'm about to go on my world tour and rake in mad bitches and million$
Maybe you're a Trump hater. You disrespectful anti-American nematode. :slap:

Lol Guns N' fuckin Roses. Maybe I'll try to go see them after all.
Pop culture pussy. :slap:
Maybe like 40 years ago Mr. H. It's about to be 2017 you know.
And like Guns 'N Roses you're a has-been. :fu:
Or maybe I'm about to go on my world tour and rake in mad bitches and million$
Maybe you're a Trump hater. You disrespectful anti-American nematode. :slap:
Trump hater? Where did you get that impression? :eusa_think:

Liberalism is a worthless pop culture. It long ago wore out its welcome.
. It sure tried to replace alot of good things in this country, and it caused the business sector to begin disrespecting it's employees/citizens of this nation in the most dishonorable ways. The fall was like domino's falling, but hopefully we stopped it before it could reach it's end game.

Liberalism is a worthless pop culture. It long ago wore out its welcome.
. It sure tried to replace alot of good things in this country, and it caused the business sector to begin disrespecting it's employees/citizens of this nation in the most dishonorable ways. The fall was like domino's falling, but hopefully we stopped it before it could reach it's end game.
:lol:

:slap:

Forum List

Back