Guns don’t kill, anger don't kill

Anyone who wishes to be in the dark should read no further, after you read this if you advocate for no guns you could possibly be helping the criminals, in my humble opinion.

Who is the Armed Citizen? (NRA Cover Story Written by Freeper)

Who is the Armed Citizen? (NRA Cover Story Written by Freeper)
America's First Freedom ^ | November 2009 | David Burnett
Posted on Tue Nov 03 2009 20:09:08 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time) by DaveLoneRanger

Jacksie King was an elderly grandmother who lived in a small Illinois house on dead-end Gaty Avenue since her youth. At 87, she mostly stayed at home and enjoyed frequent visits from her daughter.

Her life changed one December night when an unidentified intruder cut her phone lines, pried the security bars off her window and invaded her home. After severely beating her, the man robbed her house and escaped. The case was never solved.

Two months later, King awoke to the sound of an intruder breaking through her storm door at 2 a.m. As before, the bars were pried off her window to access an enclosed porch, and again the phone lines were cut. King reached for her only remaining lifeline—a .38-cal. Colt revolver her daughter had given her for protection.

This time the would-be victim fired, striking 49-year-old Larry Tillman in the chest, immediately dropping him on the doorstep. Terrified, King stayed in her chair for four hours, clutching her revolver, until her daughter arrived. Police later learned Tillman was a career criminal with an extensive record, including residential robbery.

Readers of this magazine are accustomed to reading emotionally gripping stories like this in the "Armed Citizen" column. The fact that keeping and bearing arms actually works is a point of pride for patriots and gun owners everywhere.

Unfortunately, anti-gun groups and their conspiring cohorts in the media would have you think otherwise. Sure, they'll report the occasional incident when a person is injured in an accidental shooting. And stories of firearms misuse by criminals are sure to lead nearly every newscast and take many top headlines.

Yet, despite what critics and the media would have you and other Americans think, successful defensive gun usage is far more common than even those on our side of the debate tend to understand. Successful defensive use of firearms in the United States actually occurs literally thousands of times a day.

The Right, the Need Researchers, both public and private, have estimated total defensive gun uses at between 800,000 and 2.5 million times per year. To many, that's a difficult reality to accept since we don't hear the hundreds of armed citizen stories that should be reported daily

Of course the minute the TRUTH comes out, here comes a lemming RW LIAR to, well...lie.

So guns are made for the SPECIFIC purpose of killing ANIMALS now?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

49izadw.gif

I think you have a problem reading.

If you actually slowed down and read the short 2 sentence reply I said it depends on the gun.

A 17hmr bolt action is designed for target shooting and varmint hunting and they are marketed that way. They are not marketed as personal defense guns. Same thing as a remington 700 and almost all bolt action guns. They are designed with the hunter in mind, not going on a mall shooting rampage. A very small portion of the bolt actions are designed and marketed for sniping but it is a very small market compared to the hunting market.

Something like a glock is made for personal protection and is designed to be carried easily and to kill a person along with the bullets. The bullets are designed to tear flesh and to incapacitate a person as quickly as possible. They are not meant for hunting nor are they marketed to hunters for hunting purposes.

You should think before you type.......

Last edited:
Excuse me Mr. Gunnist.

Did the gun that the RW Assassin use to blow Congresswoman Gifford's brains out marketed as a varmint killer or no?

Without this thread I would not of found this great site, thanks, hopefully this site can put a few things into perspective.

Armed Citizens Live Free

Question: Your argument about criminals and deterrence doesn't tell the whole story. Don't statistics show that most people are killed by someone they know?

Lott: You are referring to the often-cited statistic that 58 percent of murder victims are killed by either relatives or acquaintances. However, what most people don't understand is that this "acquaintance murder" number also includes gang members killing other gang members, drug buyers killing drug pushers, cabdrivers killed by customers they picked up for the first time, prostitutes and their clients, and so on. "Acquaintance" covers a wide range of relationships. The vast majority of murders are not committed by previously law-abiding citizens. Ninety percent of adult murderers have had criminal records as adults.

Of course the minute the TRUTH comes out, here comes a lemming RW LIAR to, well...lie.

So guns are made for the SPECIFIC purpose of killing ANIMALS now?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

49izadw.gif

That enclosed video of the girl? Is it from a nazi propaganda film?

I like Sarah Palin's take on guns, we need a President that knows guns, not someone like Obama who is the opposite, knows nothing of guns. How can Obama rule a country when he does not understand a thing about guns and the people.

Anyhow. Its a shame people talk bad about guns, it scares the women, women get raped, ever here the story on women protecting themselves with guns, not at all, they exist.

Last thing we need is women to believe its better not to protect themselves from men who are rapists.

Rape can be said to be the result of the hateful rhetoric against guns. My next post here will be news stories showing woman stopping rape with guns.

Little fact, Guns stop more criminals than the police. Armed citizens, that is with guns, stop more crime than the police. Its a fact, everywhere you look the result is the same. Guns stop crime.

I still like the story of Rosa Parks, in her eighties, no gun, she gets robbed and beaten in Detroit, in Liberal Democratic Detroit the woman who was an inspiration, the woman who refused to sit in the back of the bus was attacked by an African American. I wish Rosa Parks had a gun.

Only in the USA would the Liberals disarm Rosa Parks, figuratively speaking, of course.
Sarah needed a lot of help to bring down that deer on her tv special. Didn't look to knowledgeable to me.

GUNS DON’T KILL
People “with” guns do.

Guns “do” kill people.

But you just said 'People' with guns kill. ;)

When was the last time you heard of someone throwing a fist at someone and killing them?

People do die from fist fights. Have you ever been to a Martial Arts class? They talk about how you can hit a person in just the right spot with just the right amount of force to kill them. Or that you can punch someone and they hit their head and die. Here are just a few cases. I can find more if you would like. ;)

Kalamazoo Public Safety investigates homicide in which man killed in fist fight | MLive.com

Clip Syndicate Video: Iraq News

Teen dies after fight just outside AT&T Park - SFGate

Campus Fistfight Leaves Exchange Student Dead | NBC Los Angeles

Too many people are killed with guns. Mass killings are most always done with guns. When was the last time you heard of a robbery without a gun? People with guns commit crimes far more often then people who do not have guns.

Yes, people are killed 'with' guns but they are not killed because of the gun. A gun is a tool that is used, nothing else. And there are many robberies that occur without a gun. Some robberies happen when no one even knows and others are where people use other weapons like knives...

Police Log: Robbery at Knife Point; Pickpocket on Charles St. - Beacon Hill, MA Patch

Police charge two in robbery at knife-point | Dothan Eagle

Robbery at knife point in Lynx light-rail station - CharlotteObserver.com

In homes were there are gun, often children are killed. Most accidents in homes, a gun is involved.

Just because the media covers more gun related accidents with children than other accidents involving children don't mean it happens more. Most accidents in the home do NOT involve guns.

GunCite-Gun Accidents

In countries where guns are illegal the crime rate is lower than here.

This is not true. Infact where guns are illegal the crime rate goes up. Criminals do not fear retalliation from law abiding citizens because they know the citizens have less of a chance to protect themselves.

The United States crime rate ranks #8 and the UK #6 of where guns are illegal...

Total crimes (per capita) by country. Definition, graph and map.

Also, in Switzerland where most people own guns the crime rate is so low they don't even keep statistics.

Switzerland : “gun crime rate is so low that statistics are not even kept” | Real Science

Excuse me Mr. Gunnist.

Did the gun that the RW Assassin use to blow Congresswoman Gifford's brains out marketed as a varmint killer or no?

It don't matter what the gun was made for. What matters is how a 'person' uses it. The ones that do not want guns illegal are not the ones wanting to use them to murder. Most want them for either protection or for hunting, if not both.

In the case you mentioned it was NOT the gun that killed her, it was the 'assassin', a 'person'. A person can use a hammer to kill if they wanted to. If someone wants to kill they will find whatever they can to do it with. A gun is only a tool.

Guns are made for the SPECIFIC purpose of killing people...very efficiently.

However, if you let them tell it, these GD RW nutjob pretenders will spout and spew nonsensical rhetoric that "guns, don't kill people."

Stupid CON$!

49izadw.gif

So you are saying that some metal and plastic with a bit of gunpowder can think on it's own and kill on it's own? Guns DON'T kill people, they CAN NOT do anything themselves. Like I said before Guns are tools. They will sit where ever they lay untill a 'person' picks it up and uses it. What the person uses it for dependeds but if they are going to kill with it then it is the 'person' doing the killing, NOT the gun.

You're welcome to move out of our country if you don't like our Constitution. Plenty of countries that "ban" guns out there.

OTOH you're also welcome to stay here if you don't like our Constitution and attempt, though the poltical process, to change it.

Plenty of countries won't give you that opportunity, either.

I like Sarah Palin's take on guns, we need a President that knows guns, not someone like Obama who is the opposite, knows nothing of guns. How can Obama rule a country when he does not understand a thing about guns and the people.

Anyhow. Its a shame people talk bad about guns, it scares the women, women get raped, ever here the story on women protecting themselves with guns, not at all, they exist.

Last thing we need is women to believe its better not to protect themselves from men who are rapists.

Rape can be said to be the result of the hateful rhetoric against guns. My next post here will be news stories showing woman stopping rape with guns.

Little fact, Guns stop more criminals than the police. Armed citizens, that is with guns, stop more crime than the police. Its a fact, everywhere you look the result is the same. Guns stop crime.

I still like the story of Rosa Parks, in her eighties, no gun, she gets robbed and beaten in Detroit, in Liberal Democratic Detroit the woman who was an inspiration, the woman who refused to sit in the back of the bus was attacked by an African American. I wish Rosa Parks had a gun.

Only in the USA would the Liberals disarm Rosa Parks, figuratively speaking, of course.
Sarah needed a lot of help to bring down that deer on her tv special. Didn't look to knowledgeable to me.

I guess you know nothing of hunting turned into a Television special. I imagine it was pretty difficult. Taking TV into the wilderness to hunt, sorry I missed it.

Excuse me Mr. Gunnist.

The Liberal who grew up in a Democrat district did not use a rifle marketed as a varmint rifle.
I hope that helps.

The Congressman's brains were not "blown out", that would of killed her.

Three mistakes in one sentence, very good.

Last edited:
I worked a case a few years ago where there was a property dispute. After many arguments one man took a Toro weed eater with an adapted chain on it and tore up another man with that weed eater. The man died a few days later.
Now we all know that there should be a licensing board in Georgia to determine who is qualified to own and run a weed eater and who isn't. And we all know that there needs to be a cooling off period when property owners have land disputes. Why there isn't a 3 day waiting period to buy weed eaters in Georgia is beyond me.
Driveway weeds can wait 3 days to be cut. Someone needs to pass a Federal law on weed eaters.

I worked a case a few years ago where there was a property dispute. After many arguments one man took a Toro weed eater with an adapted chain on it and tore up another man with that weed eater. The man died a few days later.
Now we all know that there should be a licensing board in Georgia to determine who is qualified to own and run a weed eater and who isn't. And we all know that there needs to be a cooling off period when property owners have land disputes. Why there isn't a 3 day waiting period to buy weed eaters in Georgia is beyond me.
Driveway weeds can wait 3 days to be cut. Someone needs to pass a Federal law on weed eaters.

LMAO

Good one Gad.

I'd also take a bet that the weedeater was way messier than that gun was.

Weed Eaters don't kill weeds, people do.

Damn. How much hate do you have to put a chain on a weed eater and to after someone?

Excuse me Mr. Gunnist.

You really should get your facts straight.

The lunatic wasn't a RW Assassin. He's a lunatic.

The Lunatic didn't blow anyones brains out. He shot her in the head. She's alive.

A gun is an inanimate object.

It can do nothing by itself.

However if a Lunatic picks it up. Points it at a Congresswoman and pulls the trigger. Well, he may wound or kill her.

For a guy who thinks he's the smartest in the room.

Your not that smart.

Forum List

Back