Gunned down for believing in Christ the msm is silent as the persecution of Christians escalates

As opposed to your world view and beliefs that life is just a random occurrence without any meaning, and that nothing really matters. A belief system that leads to apathy, leaving they way for tyranny to fester and eventually murder millions. Great belief system.
Considering all the terrible things done in the name of various religions including christianity that is an extremely hypocritical statement.

Not to mention funny as hell.
Christianity is not a religion you dumb fuck
ORLY?
Lol, you can just ignore about 95% of what that idiot says. I give him points for creativity since I think he makes most of it up on the fly but that's about it.
All religions are man-made...

Christianity is a faith
Lol, it's a religion, made by man to control men. Nothing more.

Considering all the terrible things done in the name of various religions including christianity that is an extremely hypocritical statement.

ORLY?
Lol, you can just ignore about 95% of what that idiot says. I give him points for creativity since I think he makes most of it up on the fly but that's about it.
All religions are man-made...

Christianity is a faith
Lol, it's a religion, made by man to control men. Nothing more.
Na, not really

The global persecution of Christians continues to escalate dramatically, and yet the mainstream media in the United States is virtually silent about it.

Gunned Down For Believing In Christ: The Mainstream Media Is Silent As The Persecution Of Christians Escalates

Of course the US is silent , thei rmsm morons have almost succeeded in pulling all their sheep into godless , democratic haters than any other time in our life time.
If they are so important their God can save them..or their God is weak and has no interest in them.

He will. The end is already written.

The last thing they will want to see is God showing up.

36088242_602588470106333_130618700024774656_n.jpg

The global persecution of Christians continues to escalate dramatically, and yet the mainstream media in the United States is virtually silent about it.

Gunned Down For Believing In Christ: The Mainstream Media Is Silent As The Persecution Of Christians Escalates

Of course the US is silent , thei rmsm morons have almost succeeded in pulling all their sheep into godless , democratic haters than any other time in our life time.
If they are so important their God can save them..or their God is weak and has no interest in them.

Wow. What a piece of shit you are.

Oh, how fvcking christ like o f U

Smart mouthing God ehh moon Glow?
Yes, that invisible creature created by cave dwellers.
I guess haven’t heard of a guy named Jesus. Look him up.

Jesus is from Monterrey & he is trying to get to AmeriKKKa because the drug cartels are executing his family, and the Republicans & the 'Republican Jesus' don't want Jesus in AmeriKKKa

He will. The end is already written.
What makes the christians ending any different than other endings in other religions?

'Cause Christians have a man who died and came back to life to prove that He was the Son of God, that was witnessed by other people who wrote it down in eyewitness testimony in the world's most-read book. That has real history in it. Not like Norse fables and so many other world religions.
His Dad said "you shall not worship any other gods".. Yet Christians adorart Jesus as a God, blasphemy comes to mind. They also pray to idolic symbolism..Stupid people don't know their own religion and its rules because they are trying to always break those rules.

EXAMPLE: Trump 'claims' to be a Christian YET The Bible states, those that divorce & fornicate WILL BURN IN HELL just like Trump.

See; there is still 'good news' even after the elections :19:

That doesn't mean a darn thing, "raised in the church". Most of America was raised in the church and doesn't know one darn thing about it.

I was raised in a protestant home. Went to evangelical churches my entire life. I've read the Bible cover to cover on three occasions. I certainly know quite a few "darn things" about it.

And I still reject it.

I defend the right of Christians to worship as they please, I defend rights. But that is not to be construed to mean I am a Christian, far from it.

So, who cares?

Christians are still the world's biggest cult...nothing to worry about there.

However...I wouldn't want to be a Jew in the US.
An EXTREMELY ignorant statement.

He's obviously a huge bigot, just like the moonglow moron that I put on ignore.
Bigot?
He's sensitive..

Trump said his 'bone spurs' were sensitive & he couldn't serve in the US military

Christians are still the world's biggest cult...nothing to worry about there.

However...I wouldn't want to be a Jew in the US.
An EXTREMELY ignorant statement.

He's obviously a huge bigot, just like the moonglow moron that I put on ignore.
Bigot?
He's sensitive..

Trump said his 'bone spurs' were sensitive & he couldn't serve in the US military
Yes, I knew a lot of cupcakes like that. I managed to do just fine I did get shin splints so I couldn't become president...

As opposed to your world view and beliefs that life is just a random occurrence without any meaning, and that nothing really matters. A belief system that leads to apathy, leaving they way for tyranny to fester and eventually murder millions. Great belief system.

Lol! That's hilarious!

So Islam isn't one either?

You gonna explain how water isn't wet next?
Islam is a religious cult
Christianity is a faith

Religion is man-made

So, Trump screwing around on all of his wives is a (1) a religion (2) a faith (3) a cult ?

Wow. What a piece of shit you are.
God is the piece of shit for doing nothing,,,as usual.

Wow. You are one twisted asshole.
So are people that are slaves to an invisible god.

but you worship satan , that's a great excuse though.

Yet you believe it when they tell you life in space is the size of a cell that one can't see with the naked eye.

You believe there are viruses that get you sick and you can't see it

You feel that way because shallow minds are so hollow and so destroyed by fluoride and shit you dumbasses have no other dimensional connections, you have no soul left no sixth sense eft and that works out perfect because most ( keyword being most) Trump haters are just like you yet you can't ee your own . reflection in everyone else whose a walking zombie.

If you actually knew anything about Marxism instead of just parroting what your talking heads told you you would know they were pretty down on any religion, and that the Soviets had far more trouble with Islamic extremists than we ever have.

Actually Creepazoid, the Soviets had very little trouble with the Muzzie beasts. The Chechen Beslan attack was 2004, more than a decade after the fall of the USSR. You are ignorant and uneducated. Lenin initially embraced many religious leaders, particularly Catholics, who had a lot of support for the Bolshevik movement. Russian Orthodox was the official religion of Tsarist Russia, which angered Rome.

Leftist say........

Save your bullets against MS13 and the good men of their gangs.......for those evil Christians !
Ok kid, quote me a "leftist" saying that.

Or anything resembling that. Just get close, any phrase saying anything about not killing gangmenbers so we can kill christians.

Or admit.you are talking outta yer ass like all conservitards.

This is just another Cult45 tantrum. They happen like snowflakes in a snowstorm.

Did ThinkHatred train you to bark that and clap your flippers together like that?

iu

Smart mouthing God ehh moon Glow?

Far more evil has been done in the name of the Communism you follow, Creepazoid.

EXAMPLE: Trump 'claims' to be a Christian YET The Bible states, those that divorce & fornicate WILL BURN IN HELL just like Trump.

See; there is still 'good news' even after the elections :19:

The Bible states that, does it shit fer brains? Care to post the verse?

My name is Barack Obama: I like to suck cock & toss billions of dollars to Iranian terrorists to fund nuclear weapons.

If you actually knew anything about Marxism instead of just parroting what your talking heads told you you would know they were pretty down on any religion, and that the Soviets had far more trouble with Islamic extremists than we ever have.

Actually Creepazoid, the Soviets had very little trouble with the Muzzie beasts. The Chechen Beslan attack was 2004, more than a decade after the fall of the USSR. You are ignorant and uneducated. Lenin initially embraced many religious leaders, particularly Catholics, who had a lot of support for the Bolshevik movement. Russian Orthodox was the official religion of Tsarist Russia, which angered Rome.
I'm gonna hafta stand by my point.

Forum List

Back