Gun Thief caught without licensing gun owners or registering guns...

Perhaps if you spent less time obsessing with killing and destroying shit, and more appreciating the positives in the world, you might understand what a pun is.

Liberals don't understand shooting as a hobby or as honing one's skill / prowess in case it is needed. They would rather look at the rosy illusion of life and ignore the bad that is in the world and HOPE THEY never need to defend themselves.

I would rather know how to and be proficient at shooting a gun and never need to than be un-prepared, not know how to, and not have a gun and need it / need to.

Perhaps if you spent less time obsessing with killing and destroying shit, and more appreciating the positives in the world, you might understand what a pun is.

Liberals don't understand shooting as a hobby or as honing one's skill / prowess in case it is needed. They would rather look at the rosy illusion of life and ignore the bad that is in the world and HOPE THEY never need to defend themselves.

I would rather know how to and be proficient at shooting a gun and never need to than be un-prepared, not know how to, and not have a gun and need it / need to.

And I'd rather have an audience not so paranoid and obsessed with destroying shit that they can't figure out what a simple joke is.

I used to like comic books too when my age was in single digits. At some point I decided "this is childish" and moved on. The road not taken....

I used to like comic books too when my age was in single digits. At some point I decided "this is childish" and moved on. The road not taken....

You are comparing reading comic books with honing one's skill with a firearm?

You should really go back to reading comic books until you become a little more mature....

I WISH I had 7000 guns.

I know whatcha mean, I acquire too much stuff too. But git cherself a fire pit, start meltin' 'em down and before you know it you'll be down to 7000. Bring the neighbors over to help, make it a party.

But a fire that large would raise suspicion.

And smell bad too.
But hey, you'd be literally doing what you love best --- "firing" guns.

Oh, I did that yesterday.

The shots to the chest are from my Kel Tek P3AT that I normally carry at 15 yards, and the holes to the head are from my Henry Rifle at 50 yards.

So you not only piss time away shooting bullets at an outline of a human, since shooting at real humans is illegal --- but you then take pictures of the outline. Hard to believe.

It isn't pissing time away…..not anymore than collecting stamps or watching a movie…and if you are ever attacked by a violent sociopath…that time will have been well spent……worth you life in fact.

I know whatcha mean, I acquire too much stuff too. But git cherself a fire pit, start meltin' 'em down and before you know it you'll be down to 7000. Bring the neighbors over to help, make it a party.

And smell bad too.

The shots to the chest are from my Kel Tek P3AT that I normally carry at 15 yards, and the holes to the head are from my Henry Rifle at 50 yards.

So you not only piss time away shooting bullets at an outline of a human, since shooting at real humans is illegal --- but you then take pictures of the outline. Hard to believe.

It isn't pissing time away…..not anymore than collecting stamps or watching a movie…and if you are ever attacked by a violent sociopath…that time will have been well spent……worth you life in fact.

Only if you believe the way to address violence is with more violence. But then if you swallow something like that, you probably also believe the answer to gun violence is.... more gun violence. Either way it's stupid and fatally simplistic.

Yes.

What the fuck do you think popular comic books are about? Embroidery?

I'm curious, won't registration be helpful in getting these guns back to their rightful owners?

Registration is unnecessary for that. If I had my guns stolen, THEN and only then would I give them the serial numbers. In addition, thieves file off the serial numbers. Registration has NO benefit what so ever.

even if the serial numbers have been filed off

the cops can usually a lift of the numbers anyhow

Still, registration is useless. It will not prevent a single crime.

I WISH I had 7000 guns.

And smell bad too.

Waaah waaah baby. I don't piss time away, I practice with the weapon I carry. Unlike retards like you, I don't see the sense in carrying a weapon you can't use well.

As far as shooting at a human shaped target, if you quit your pissing and moaning and used that tiny brain of yours you would come to the logical conclusion that I'm not got to be defending myself against giant turtles, or killer trees.

And perhaps if you used your tiny brain once in a while instead of regurgitating left wing talking points you would have the brain power to know that I was playing off your pun dumbass.

And smell bad too.

Only if you believe the way to address violence is with more violence. But then if you swallow something like that, you probably also believe the answer to gun violence is.... more gun violence. Either way it's stupid and fatally simplistic.

Yes.

Fortunately for everyone you are just a impotent retard on a message board, who is in the minority. Go play in the street retard.

And smell bad too.

Yes.

So you are saying that if someone is trying to murder you...you should submit because violence can't address violence......you guys are funny?

And that whole World War 2 thing......if only you could have told them......

And smell bad too.

Yes.

I guess our cops shouldn't use force then...ever...to stop violence...right? The solution to immediate gun violence is a good guy with a gun...the solution to violence in general is fathers in the home and long jail sentences for violent sociopaths......

Please....if you ever get attacked by a violent sociopath...show us how you stopped it without violence....I would love to see your technique......

You must be a master of anti gun extremist self defense then......

The primary techniques of this system of self defense are:

1) hope that the violent sociopath who is raping, robbing or murdering you has a kind heart.....

2) hope that the violent sociopath who is raping, robbing or murdering you is incompetent....

3) hope that when you are violently attacked by a violent sociopath who is raping, robbing or murdering you..that pure dumb luck save you.....

Sensei...please teach me....

I'm curious, won't registration be helpful in getting these guns back to their rightful owners?

Registration is unnecessary for that. If I had my guns stolen, THEN and only then would I give them the serial numbers. In addition, thieves file off the serial numbers. Registration has NO benefit what so ever.

the only thing registration is useful for

is confiscation

registration= confiscation

This guy stole close to 7,000 guns....

How did they catch him....he was served a subpoena on another matter and the guy noticed stolen property laying around....how was he so stupid....he was also caught with drugs...

Notice....by Supreme Court decision he is not required to register illegal guns so registering all guns would not have caught him.

He did not have a license for all of these guns...so licensing all gun owners would not have caught him.

He did not get a background check for these guns because he stole them....so current, federally mandated background checks would not have stopped him, and a future mandated universal background check would not have caught him....

So again, licensing gun owners, registering guns and requiring a background check for private sales are pointless wastes of time and police manpower.....

But....they do allow gun grabbers to catch normal gun owners in felony traps and destroy their lives......which is the whole point...

Neighbor speaks on man arrested after 7,000+ stolen guns found near Pageland

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, SC (WBTV) -

Deputies estimate that they've seized between 7,000 and 10,000 stolen guns from a house and warehouse near Pageland. Deputies have arrested Brent Nicholson in connection to the stolen goods.

Chesterfield County Sheriff Jay Brooks says the seized guns, ammunition, and hundreds of other items were all found on a single property off of Highway 9 outside of Pageland city limits.

Brooks says the guns alone filled one tractor trailer and ammunition filled another.

Nicholson was arrested and charged with trafficking opium and heroin, earlier in the week in Union County. Deputies reportedly went to serve him with a subpoena Friday and noticed what appeared to be stolen goods in his front yard.

The deputies say they wrote out the reports for the stolen property just days before.

The raid started Friday night, according to SLED. It's reportedly part of an ongoing investigation involving multiple jurisdictions that could have ties to counties in North Carolina as well. Sheriffs from other jurisdictions were there as well as SLED and ATF.

"None of us have ever seen anything anywhere close to this," Brooks said. "No telling how many break-ins this will held wrap up."

Over 100 law enforcement officials were on the scene Friday and Saturday. Brooks says 20 agents will be sifting through the evidence "piece by piece" starting Monday. Their goal will be to eventually find the rightful owners. Deputies estimate that 99 percent of the seized goods are stolen.

Brooks says Nicholson lived at the home where the items were found. It is believed that other people stole the guns for him.

Soooooo....you could license this guy all day long...you can license every gun owner in the country.....

You can register every gun (except these guns since they are illegally owned and you don't have to register those guns).....

You could run this guy through a current background check and through new and improved universal background checks...

And it wouldn't have stopped him from getting all of these guns....not one of those laws would have stopped him.......
if gun licensing and registration were not done on the legal owners, the Police would not know tht the 7000 guns he had, were stolen.

They need to now find the thieves who actually stole the guns and sold them to this distributor crook, and find out from where or whom they stole them from....and return them...

I guarantee you the overwhelming majority of those firearms are not registered.

How did they catch him....he was served a subpoena on another matter and the guy noticed stolen property laying around....how was he so stupid....he was also caught with drugs...

Notice....by Supreme Court decision he is not required to register illegal guns so registering all guns would not have caught him.

He did not have a license for all of these guns...so licensing all gun owners would not have caught him.

He did not get a background check for these guns because he stole them....so current, federally mandated background checks would not have stopped him, and a future mandated universal background check would not have caught him....

So again, licensing gun owners, registering guns and requiring a background check for private sales are pointless wastes of time and police manpower.....

But....they do allow gun grabbers to catch normal gun owners in felony traps and destroy their lives......which is the whole point...

Deputies estimate that they've seized between 7,000 and 10,000 stolen guns from a house and warehouse near Pageland. Deputies have arrested Brent Nicholson in connection to the stolen goods.

Chesterfield County Sheriff Jay Brooks says the seized guns, ammunition, and hundreds of other items were all found on a single property off of Highway 9 outside of Pageland city limits.

Brooks says the guns alone filled one tractor trailer and ammunition filled another.

Nicholson was arrested and charged with trafficking opium and heroin, earlier in the week in Union County. Deputies reportedly went to serve him with a subpoena Friday and noticed what appeared to be stolen goods in his front yard.

The deputies say they wrote out the reports for the stolen property just days before.

The raid started Friday night, according to SLED. It's reportedly part of an ongoing investigation involving multiple jurisdictions that could have ties to counties in North Carolina as well. Sheriffs from other jurisdictions were there as well as SLED and ATF.

"None of us have ever seen anything anywhere close to this," Brooks said. "No telling how many break-ins this will held wrap up."

Over 100 law enforcement officials were on the scene Friday and Saturday. Brooks says 20 agents will be sifting through the evidence "piece by piece" starting Monday. Their goal will be to eventually find the rightful owners. Deputies estimate that 99 percent of the seized goods are stolen.

Brooks says Nicholson lived at the home where the items were found. It is believed that other people stole the guns for him.

Soooooo....you could license this guy all day long...you can license every gun owner in the country.....

You can register every gun (except these guns since they are illegally owned and you don't have to register those guns).....

You could run this guy through a current background check and through new and improved universal background checks...

And it wouldn't have stopped him from getting all of these guns....not one of those laws would have stopped him.......
if gun licensing and registration were not done on the legal owners, the Police would not know tht the 7000 guns he had, were stolen.

They need to now find the thieves who actually stole the guns and sold them to this distributor crook, and find out from where or whom they stole them from....and return them...

Police would not know tht the 7000 guns he had, were stolen

they would still know who that last legal owner

I guarantee you the overwhelming majority of those firearms are not registered.

But for those returned, do police now have record of serial numbers and owner names? I'm not out to make a point or take issue with anybody, I'm just curious. Truthfully the only thing I felt when I read story and seeing that these were shotguns and hunting rifles was sorrow for the rightful owners. I imagine some held sentimental value based on stories I've heard of a gun being handed down a generation or two.

is confiscation

Exactly.

I have a list of the serial numbers on all my weapons. If and when my guns get stolen, I will give the police the numbers. NOT before then.

is confiscation

Exactly.

it is none of the governments business what i own or not

I have a list of the serial numbers on all my weapons. If and when my guns get stolen, I will give the police the numbers. NOT before then.

yes

they have several other ways as well

Approximately 80,000 people were denied a gun because of background checks in 2012. So your point is moot.

Approximately 80,000 people were denied a gun because of background checks in 2012. So your point is moot.

Nope……except for about 70 of them they were all entitled to own and buy those guns….the denial was a screw up….they didn't stop 80,000 criminals from getting guns…the criminals used someone with a clean record to buy the gun or stole the gun…….

Forum List

Back