Gun Thief caught without licensing gun owners or registering guns...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This guy stole close to 7,000 guns....

How did they catch him....he was served a subpoena on another matter and the guy noticed stolen property laying around....how was he so stupid....he was also caught with drugs...

Notice....by Supreme Court decision he is not required to register illegal guns so registering all guns would not have caught him.

He did not have a license for all of these guns...so licensing all gun owners would not have caught him.

He did not get a background check for these guns because he stole them....so current, federally mandated background checks would not have stopped him, and a future mandated universal background check would not have caught him....

So again, licensing gun owners, registering guns and requiring a background check for private sales are pointless wastes of time and police manpower.....

But....they do allow gun grabbers to catch normal gun owners in felony traps and destroy their lives......which is the whole point...

Neighbor speaks on man arrested after 7,000+ stolen guns found near Pageland

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, SC (WBTV) -

Deputies estimate that they've seized between 7,000 and 10,000 stolen guns from a house and warehouse near Pageland. Deputies have arrested Brent Nicholson in connection to the stolen goods.

Chesterfield County Sheriff Jay Brooks says the seized guns, ammunition, and hundreds of other items were all found on a single property off of Highway 9 outside of Pageland city limits.

Brooks says the guns alone filled one tractor trailer and ammunition filled another.

Nicholson was arrested and charged with trafficking opium and heroin, earlier in the week in Union County. Deputies reportedly went to serve him with a subpoena Friday and noticed what appeared to be stolen goods in his front yard.

The deputies say they wrote out the reports for the stolen property just days before.

The raid started Friday night, according to SLED. It's reportedly part of an ongoing investigation involving multiple jurisdictions that could have ties to counties in North Carolina as well. Sheriffs from other jurisdictions were there as well as SLED and ATF.

"None of us have ever seen anything anywhere close to this," Brooks said. "No telling how many break-ins this will held wrap up."

Over 100 law enforcement officials were on the scene Friday and Saturday. Brooks says 20 agents will be sifting through the evidence "piece by piece" starting Monday. Their goal will be to eventually find the rightful owners. Deputies estimate that 99 percent of the seized goods are stolen.

Brooks says Nicholson lived at the home where the items were found. It is believed that other people stole the guns for him.

Soooooo....you could license this guy all day long...you can license every gun owner in the country.....

You can register every gun (except these guns since they are illegally owned and you don't have to register those guns).....

You could run this guy through a current background check and through new and improved universal background checks...

And it wouldn't have stopped him from getting all of these guns....not one of those laws would have stopped him.......

Fine police work questioning why he had 7000 guns

He could have been any of our rightwing USMB posters

How did they catch him....he was served a subpoena on another matter and the guy noticed stolen property laying around....how was he so stupid....he was also caught with drugs...

Notice....by Supreme Court decision he is not required to register illegal guns so registering all guns would not have caught him.

He did not have a license for all of these guns...so licensing all gun owners would not have caught him.

He did not get a background check for these guns because he stole them....so current, federally mandated background checks would not have stopped him, and a future mandated universal background check would not have caught him....

So again, licensing gun owners, registering guns and requiring a background check for private sales are pointless wastes of time and police manpower.....

But....they do allow gun grabbers to catch normal gun owners in felony traps and destroy their lives......which is the whole point...

Deputies estimate that they've seized between 7,000 and 10,000 stolen guns from a house and warehouse near Pageland. Deputies have arrested Brent Nicholson in connection to the stolen goods.

Chesterfield County Sheriff Jay Brooks says the seized guns, ammunition, and hundreds of other items were all found on a single property off of Highway 9 outside of Pageland city limits.

Brooks says the guns alone filled one tractor trailer and ammunition filled another.

Nicholson was arrested and charged with trafficking opium and heroin, earlier in the week in Union County. Deputies reportedly went to serve him with a subpoena Friday and noticed what appeared to be stolen goods in his front yard.

The deputies say they wrote out the reports for the stolen property just days before.

The raid started Friday night, according to SLED. It's reportedly part of an ongoing investigation involving multiple jurisdictions that could have ties to counties in North Carolina as well. Sheriffs from other jurisdictions were there as well as SLED and ATF.

"None of us have ever seen anything anywhere close to this," Brooks said. "No telling how many break-ins this will held wrap up."

Over 100 law enforcement officials were on the scene Friday and Saturday. Brooks says 20 agents will be sifting through the evidence "piece by piece" starting Monday. Their goal will be to eventually find the rightful owners. Deputies estimate that 99 percent of the seized goods are stolen.

Brooks says Nicholson lived at the home where the items were found. It is believed that other people stole the guns for him.

Soooooo....you could license this guy all day long...you can license every gun owner in the country.....

You can register every gun (except these guns since they are illegally owned and you don't have to register those guns).....

You could run this guy through a current background check and through new and improved universal background checks...

And it wouldn't have stopped him from getting all of these guns....not one of those laws would have stopped him.......
if gun licensing and registration were not done on the legal owners, the Police would not know tht the 7000 guns he had, were stolen.

They need to now find the thieves who actually stole the guns and sold them to this distributor crook, and find out from where or whom they stole them from....and return them...

I think I would have sat back and watched for a bit, before arresting him....

it's a risk that one of the guns could have been sold and used in a crime,

BUT THINK of all the gun thieves they could have caught who go to this man as a big ass distributor, and the PERPS this guy was selling to in BULK....

no one has 7000 guns stashed to sell them 1 by 1 to individual crooks....

I'm curious, won't registration be helpful in getting these guns back to their rightful owners?

Registration is unnecessary for that. If I had my guns stolen, THEN and only then would I give them the serial numbers. In addition, thieves file off the serial numbers. Registration has NO benefit what so ever.

PredFan

:popcorn:

I WISH I had 7000 guns.

I know whatcha mean, I acquire too much stuff too. But git cherself a fire pit, start meltin' 'em down and before you know it you'll be down to 7000. Bring the neighbors over to help, make it a party.

But a fire that large would raise suspicion.

PredFan

I WISH I had 7000 guns.

I know whatcha mean, I acquire too much stuff too. But git cherself a fire pit, start meltin' 'em down and before you know it you'll be down to 7000. Bring the neighbors over to help, make it a party.

And smell bad too.
But hey, you'd be literally doing what you love best --- "firing" guns.

PredFan

I WISH I had 7000 guns.

And smell bad too.

Oh, I did that yesterday.

The shots to the chest are from my Kel Tek P3AT that I normally carry at 15 yards, and the holes to the head are from my Henry Rifle at 50 yards.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 73

if gun licensing and registration were not done on the legal owners, the Police would not know tht the 7000 guns he had, were stolen.

They need to now find the thieves who actually stole the guns and sold them to this distributor crook, and find out from where or whom they stole them from....and return them...

Nope….they caught him with drugs…..a crime……and they were able to determine those guns were stolen without licensing, registering the guns or background checks….all of which would not have kept him from having those guns…….

I think I would have sat back and watched for a bit, before arresting him....

it's a risk that one of the guns could have been sold and used in a crime,

BUT THINK of all the gun thieves they could have caught who go to this man as a big ass distributor, and the PERPS this guy was selling to in BULK....

no one has 7000 guns stashed to sell them 1 by 1 to individual crooks....

It was reported that he wasn't selling them….he was a horder not a seller.

I'm curious, won't registration be helpful in getting these guns back to their rightful owners?

Registration is a problem because it has been used to confiscate guns in the past…in Britain, Australia and in New York they used registration of rifles to force owners to remove them from the state…..

For me…..I would rather lose the gun forever than to be required to register the gun…..I'll buy another one.

we already have a system of figuring out whos gun is whos without registration

Oh, sorry....I thought this was a story about how Obama or Eric holder had finally been arrested for illegally giving thousands of guns and grenades to the Mexican Drug Cartels. My bad....
:laugh:

Last edited:

Registration is unnecessary for that. If I had my guns stolen, THEN and only then would I give them the serial numbers. In addition, thieves file off the serial numbers. Registration has NO benefit what so ever.

even if the serial numbers have been filed off

the cops can usually a lift of the numbers anyhow

And smell bad too.

Oh, I did that yesterday.

The shots to the chest are from my Kel Tek P3AT that I normally carry at 15 yards, and the holes to the head are from my Henry Rifle at 50 yards.

So you not only piss time away shooting bullets at an outline of a human, since shooting at real humans is illegal --- but you then take pictures of the outline. Hard to believe.

Perhaps if you spent less time obsessing with killing and destroying shit, and more appreciating the positives in the world, you might understand what a pun is.

Forum List

Back