Gun control

saved

Apr 1, 2011
Because so many claimed conservatives have already surrendered part of our 2nd amendment rights the anti-2nd amendment people are getting bolder. I have no doubt we will lose our 2nd amendment completely in the future because so many gave in to limiting who can own a weapon, what kind and accepting registration as a way to stop crime. All this is just very foolish and opens the door to lose it all.
» Democrat Official Admits Plan To Confiscate Guns Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Sorry, it is quite legal to drive a privately owned tank down the freeway. They even make special rubber treads just for that purpose.

We lost all our rights when the government made it illegal to buy and drive our own Abrams tanks on the freeway...

It did? When? Show me the law that makes driving our own Abrams tanks on the freeway illegal.

You guys really need to lighten up. There is a reason why the republican party is described as being the party of old angry white guys!

Because so many claimed conservatives have already surrendered part of our 2nd amendment rights the anti-2nd amendment people are getting bolder. I have no doubt we will lose our 2nd amendment completely in the future because so many gave in to limiting who can own a weapon, what kind and accepting registration as a way to stop crime. All this is just very foolish and opens the door to lose it all.
» Democrat Official Admits Plan To Confiscate Guns Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Nonsense.

No right is absolute, all rights are subject to limitations and restrictions. The only question is which limitations are appropriate and Constitutional and which are not.

Nonsense.

No right is absolute, all rights are subject to limitations and restrictions. The only question is which limitations are appropriate and Constitutional and which are not.

Will this be your argument when they take away our First Amendment rights? Because make no mistake, if we lose one, others will follow... It's just a matter of time... Time, and one too many hurtful words...

We lost all our rights when the government made it illegal to buy and drive our own Abrams tanks on the freeway...

It did? When? Show me the law that makes driving our own Abrams tanks on the freeway illegal.

You guys really need to lighten up. There is a reason why the republican party is described as being the party of old angry white guys!

Example #1

Last edited:

Forum List

Back