Gullible Warming Hoaxers Pimp CNBC

Irrelevant examples.

The CO2 is in a dynamic system, not a static one.

The earth is a closed system dipstick. Why else do you think that China's pollution is now seeping over into the United States?

It all circulates dipstick. Might wanna open your eyes and expand your view.

Fox Business News (FBN) loves this one. They are right behind CNBC and are gaining on them fast. Look for Fox Business News to overtake CNBC and be #1 in ratings in the near future. NBC is no longer a credible Media Outlet and i think more & more people are figuring that out. More Carbon Dioxide in the atmosphere is not necessarily a bad thing for the Planet anyway. Many credible scientists point this out all the time. It's all boiling down to (excuse the pun) the Sun. The Sun's activities such as Sun Spots are the main cause of "Global Warming" and Global Cooling. More Carbon Dioxide in the atmosphere will actually create a Greener Planet. Most credible scientists are much more worried about possible Global Cooling in the future. Global Cooling will cause catastrophic crop failure which will lead to mass starvation. So if you're going to panic and worry everyday about this stuff then go ahead and worry about Global Cooling instead of "Global Warming." The Global Warming crowd has become nothing more than a gigantic hysterical Doomsday Cult at this point.
BALONEY!
You CON$ just make this crap up!!!
720px-Temp-sunspot-co2.svg.png

Edthecynic, please note the red narrower line on the right side. It is going DOWN, meaning it is getting cooler. Also the yellow narrower line on the right side is going DOWN, meaning fewer sunspots during the SAME period. Thanks for the help. Do you read graphs well?

Last edited:
Irrelevant examples.

The earth is a closed system dipstick. Why else do you think that China's pollution is now seeping over into the United States?

OK. Please enumerate a complete list of all the inputs of this closed system. Just a simple, but complete list please.

Irrelevant examples.

No it's not.

There are trillions of organic and inorganic variables.

I'll rent you a clue or provide some financing if you can't afford to buy one outright.

Irrelevant examples.

No it's not.

I'll rent you a clue or provide some financing if you can't afford to buy one outright.

Yes.....there ARE trillions of inorganic and organic variables. THEY ARE ALL ON THIS SAME SYSTEM!

What do you think is 62 miles above the surface? I'll give you a hint......it's vacuum.

That means there is nothing past that point. It's the beginning of space.

So, exactly WHERE do we pick up this stuff again if it's not on this planet? You also realize that they've finally tracked the complete ocean current, right?

Everything on this place is attached to each other thing. Like I said, right now, because it's a CLOSED SYSTEM........nothing coming in or going out, is the reason why we are having to deal with China's pollution right now.

Are you this dumb in real life, or did too many Rocky Horror shows melt your brain?

The Global Warming fanatics are now shifting their propaganda from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" and that should tell you everything about them and their credibility. Will they all suddenly start Fear Mongering about "Global Cooling" in the near future? These Global Warming fanatics really have trapped themselves at this point. More and more everyday they are being proven wrong by credible Scientists and now they are simply left scrambling to salvage some credibility. Thus the propaganda shift to "Climate Change" rather than "Global Warming." Climate change is nothing new for our Planet and most common sense thinking people understand this. The Planet will continue to Warm and it will also continue to Cool. That's the way it has always been and will always be. No need for all the Fear Mongering and panic unless you have some kind of political agenda to advance. Just take a closer look at who the people are behind this massive Fear Mongering campaign and there you will find all your answers. Just think for yourself and you should be fine in the end.

No it's not.

Yes.....there ARE trillions of inorganic and organic variables. THEY ARE ALL ON THIS SAME SYSTEM!

What do you think is 62 miles above the surface? I'll give you a hint......it's vacuum.

So, exactly WHERE do we pick up this stuff again if it's not on this planet? You also realize that they've finally tracked the complete ocean current, right?

Everything on this place is attached to each other thing. Like I said, right now, because it's a CLOSED SYSTEM........nothing coming in or going out, is the reason why we are having to deal with China's pollution right now.

Are you this dumb in real life, or did too many Rocky Horror shows melt your brain?
Then that makes it a dynamic system, not a closed one.

Also, there's that big yellow flaming gas ball at the center of our solar system and several other planets that exert no small influence on things that happen here.

But if you can find a bell jar big enough to contain an entire planet and hold it in isolation from all other outside influences, you let us all know.

No it's not.

You may be familiar with BOB. BOB is not on this planet. It is out in that vacuum thingy you were mentioning. But, I would argue that BOB has a lot to do with whether we are warm or cool.

I'm just keeping it simple by mentioning one external factor to this "closed" system. Just kinda proving that the system isn't closed by the fact that there is at least one exception.

Oh....BOB = Big Orange Ball aka the Sun.

Wow. The Earth is not a closed system with respect to climate. Even wiki can give a decent description of a closed system.
A closed system is a system in the "state of being isolated from its surrounding environment."[1] The term often refers to an idealized system in which closure is perfect. In reality no system can be completely closed; there are only varying degrees of closure.

In thermodynamics, a closed system can exchange heat and work (aka energy), but not matter, with its surroundings. In contrast an isolated system can not exchange any of heat, work, or matter with the surroundings, while an open system can exchange all of heat, work and matter. For a simple system, with only one type of particle (atom or molecule), a closed system amounts to a constant number of particles. However, for systems which are undergoing a chemical reaction, there may be all sorts of molecules being generated and destroyed by the reaction process. In this case, the fact that the system is closed is expressed by saying that the total number of each elemental atom is conserved, no matter what kind of molecule it may be a part of. Mathematically:

\sum_{j=1}^m a_{ij}N_j=b_i^0

where Nj is the number of j-type molecules, aij is the number of atoms of element i in molecule j and bi0 is the total number of atoms of element i in the system, which remains constant, since the system is closed. There will be one such equation for each different element in the system.

Fox Business News (FBN) loves this one. They are right behind CNBC and are gaining on them fast. Look for Fox Business News to overtake CNBC and be #1 in ratings in the near future. NBC is no longer a credible Media Outlet and i think more & more people are figuring that out. More Carbon Dioxide in the atmosphere is not necessarily a bad thing for the Planet anyway. Many credible scientists point this out all the time. It's all boiling down to (excuse the pun) the Sun. The Sun's activities such as Sun Spots are the main cause of "Global Warming" and Global Cooling. More Carbon Dioxide in the atmosphere will actually create a Greener Planet. Most credible scientists are much more worried about possible Global Cooling in the future. Global Cooling will cause catastrophic crop failure which will lead to mass starvation. So if you're going to panic and worry everyday about this stuff then go ahead and worry about Global Cooling instead of "Global Warming." The Global Warming crowd has become nothing more than a gigantic hysterical Doomsday Cult at this point.
BALONEY!
You CON$ just make this crap up!!!
720px-Temp-sunspot-co2.svg.png

Edthecynic, please note the red narrower line on the right side. It is going DOWN, meaning it is getting cooler. Also the yellow narrower line on the right side is going DOWN, meaning fewer sunspots during the SAME period. Thanks for the help. Do you read graphs well?
Obviously much better than you. Sunspots follow an eleven year cycle and the THICK line shows the overall trend of the cycle. While the sunspot cycle is trending down the temp is trending up.

If you want to cherry pick individual years, how do you explain 1998 temp being so high while sunspots were their lowest, and then in the 2 years following, temp went down sharply while sunspots went up sharply? :cuckoo:

REAL scientists submit their work for peer review - political hacks submit op-ed pieces to political organs.

I'm STILL waiting.

People who hold the truth should be able to demonstrate that to everyone and that includes scientific peers and the joe smoe truck driver.

I don't know why we're even discussing this. These schmucks have been predicting floods, quakes, burning, freezing, etc. for a long time. Every time they prove wrong, which BTW is EVERY time, they just change the prediction.

Screw 'em.

Last edited:
No it's not.

You may be familiar with BOB. BOB is not on this planet. It is out in that vacuum thingy you were mentioning. But, I would argue that BOB has a lot to do with whether we are warm or cool.

I'm just keeping it simple by mentioning one external factor to this "closed" system. Just kinda proving that the system isn't closed by the fact that there is at least one exception.

Oh....BOB = Big Orange Ball aka the Sun.

I believe some arrogant water head was asking whether someone else was this dumb in real life?
roflolrhard.gif

The problem CO2 haters is that they forget that Co2 is a naturally occurring substance in nature that nature needs in order for the ecosystem to survive. Its is not an man-made chemical that we are pumping into the air that nature is not adapt to but a substance that plant life needs to live. It has never occurred to CO2 haters that the rise in CO2 could be a part of the earth's natural cycle because if you measure CO2 levels over the past billion years you will see that CO2 always fluctuated and the current CO2 levels are not outside the normal range of the Earth's billion year cycle.

That graph is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. We have two people here looking at the exact same data and drawing two diametrically opposed conclusions. And the truth is, neither of them is wrong.

And layer on top of that the possiblility that the data itself may be less than reliable...

So now they have just grabbed ahold of this catch-all called "climate change". Ok, the climate changes, I remember that from 3rd grade science. I don't recall being told I should shit myself over it.

So now they have just grabbed ahold of this catch-all called "climate change". Ok, the climate changes, I remember that from 3rd grade science. I don't recall being told I should shit myself over it.

You're not supposed to shit yourself, you're supposed to vote democrat. :lol:

deniers are a very desperate delusional bunch...
Pffft!

Who's doing the lying and misrepresenting here?

you
Wrong, yet again.

The people perpetrating the hoax upon CNBC were.

Also, whether it was a joke or not is irrelevant to the fact that so-called "journalists" in the room were trying to silence the real CoC representative, because the hoaxers were telling them what they were predisposed to believe in the first place.

Sadly, they aren't alone in failure to have an independent and rational analytical thought process.

Forum List

Back