Guesses About the New Star Wars

I am one of the few people who could not care less about Star Wars. I have seen the first one, and one or two others, and just didn't feel anything.

I'm an old fashioned Star Trek kind of guy. And only the original series. None of the spin offs or next generation shit.

James Tiberius Kirk would have defeated Darth Vader in less than five minutes by planting both his feet in Vader's chest mounted control box with a flying judo leap. Then he'd hump Princess Leia and tell Sulu to Warp Factor 9 the hell out of there before she gets his name.

I love this! All sorts of tidbits about the trailer and what the author of the piece thinks is in the actual movie. Check it out for yourself @ http://taskandpurpose.com/the-lates...ps-a-few-plot-line-clues-we-predict-the-rest/ Is Rey Luke's daughter? Does she have a brother?

Still haven't seen it. Saw the very first one way back but nothing since. Every time I turn on the tv and catch mention of it it's the tail-end of the segment and they don't show it again. :)

I am one of the few people who could not care less about Star Wars. I have seen the first one, and one or two others, and just didn't feel anything.

I'm an old fashioned Star Trek kind of guy. And only the original series. None of the spin offs or next generation shit.

James Tiberius Kirk would have defeated Darth Vader in less than five minutes by planting both his feet in Vader's chest mounted control box with a flying judo leap. Then he'd hump Princess Leia and tell Sulu to Warp Factor 9 the hell away from her before she gets his name.
Agree

Star Wars is a poorly written, poorly acted excuse to sell toys

I think Rey and Kylo Ren are twin siblings of Han and Leia who were seperated at a young age. Both are strong with the force and eventually will confront each other in a future movie. I think prehaps Luke will take Rey as an apprentice at the end of this movie. I could wrong though.

Luke isn't in this movie much, and it's been leaked that he's kind of like Obi-Wan, the Last Jedi, as it were.

Rey and Kylo are possibly related, but I can't picture Princess Leia's kid(s) scavenging crashed starcruisers for a living.

Gungan_Sith.jpg

James Tiberius Kirk would have defeated Darth Vader in less than five minutes by planting both his feet in Vader's chest mounted control box with a flying judo leap. Then he'd hump Princess Leia and tell Sulu to Warp Factor 9 the hell away from her before she gets his name.
Agree

Star Wars is a poorly written, poorly acted excuse to sell toys
Both of you need to GTFO of this thread! And delete your posts! :mad:

Fuckin haterz

Most important leaks:

Han dies? (after saying he's Kylo Ren's father. This rumor is absolutely not confirmed)

Rey is Luke or Leah's (and maybe Han's?) daughter.

Luke built and established a Jedi Temple/Academy that was destroyed by the "Knights of Ren." (Would be fucking awesome. An homage to the books and a hell of a place to deviate from the EU)

Rey and Finn find the Millenium Falcon abandoned on Jakku and use it to escape. Han and Chewie are immediately notified that the Falcon has been activated and intercept it. (and then AWESOME SHIT ensues.)

Are Kylo and Rey twins? Are they cousins?

Has Luke been in exhile for 30 years?

Did Han and Leia split ways?

Does Poe have force capabilities???!!!

God I can't FUCKING WAIT to find out!!!

Quit fillin' your heads with spoilers and just enjoy the movie in all its glory when it comes out
^_^

My guess, and this MIGHT be a bit farfetched, but SOMEONE in the movie will say something original like, "May the force be with you!".
I will be rooting for the "bad" guys as Star Wars scripts have always sucked.

My guess, and this MIGHT be a bit farfetched, but SOMEONE in the movie will say something original like, "May the force be with you!".

Well since you're an expert at always sucking, then I guess we should take your opinion into consideration. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Well since you're an expert at always sucking, then I guess we should take your opinion into consideration. :cheeky-smiley-018:

That wasn't even close to being witty.
Have some consideration and try again.
Plagiarize if you must but don't insult me without putting some effort into it.

That wasn't even close to being witty.
Have some consideration and try again.
Plagiarize if you must but don't insult me without putting some effort into it.
That was absolutely fucking witty. And if you don't understand why, then I understand why your dumbass can't understand Star Wars.

:321:

Forum List

Back