Guess where the highest concentration of rich people live in the US?

Crooks: Politicians who come to DC with holes in their shoe soles, empty pockets and maxed out credit cards and in three or four years become multi-millionaires. Five million dollar mansions, private jets, yachts and other toys. Yes, I know they write books, make speeches and amazingly hit the stock market. They're fucken geniuses.

Serious campaign finance reform would go a long way toward reducing the money in politics.

Yes, getting rid of PAC’s, dark money, and lobbying, as well as citizen’s united.

So would time limits on campaigns. The election is more than a year away and all work in Washington has already stopped. Washington is in permanent campaign mode.

In Canada, you cannot campaign until the writ is dropped - which means Parliament is dissolved and the election date is set. The election is held within 7 weeks of date the writ drops.

If it’s a majority government, we know in advance approximately when that will be. Ridings associations will meet and pick their candidates and start preparing in advance so they can hit the ground running.

Crooks: Politicians who come to DC with holes in their shoe soles, empty pockets and maxed out credit cards and in three or four years become multi-millionaires. Five million dollar mansions, private jets, yachts and other toys. Yes, I know they write books, make speeches and amazingly hit the stock market. They're fucken geniuses.
And you think something illegal is happening? You silly little boy.

What is illegal shouldn't worry you so much. What is legal--that is the problem.

Yes, getting rid of PAC’s, dark money, and lobbying, as well as citizen’s united.

So would time limits on campaigns. The election is more than a year away and all work in Washington has already stopped. Washington is in permanent campaign mode.

In Canada, you cannot campaign until the writ is dropped - which means Parliament is dissolved and the election date is set. The election is held within 7 weeks of date the writ drops.

If it’s a majority government, we know in advance approximately when that will be. Ridings associations will meet and pick their candidates and start preparing in advance so they can hit the ground running.
why do you care,, youre not even american,,

best to mind your own business,,,

Serious campaign finance reform would go a long way toward reducing the money in politics.
Dr-Soros.jpg

No, it wouldn't. Corrupt politicians ALWAYS figure out a way to enrich themselves.

And you think something illegal is happening? You silly little boy.

What is illegal shouldn't worry you so much. What is legal--that is the problem.

I lived around Washington for years I know those crooks do. Everybody there knows it and since they can't stop it they just ignore it.

Sounds extreme to me.

But look...if you're spending hundreds of millions of dollars to get a job that pays hundreds of thousands of dollars per year...something isn't right with that picture.

One way would be to have full public funding of every federal elected office. If you don't need to raise hundreds of millions of dollars to run a campaign; you don't get the strings attached to that money either. It wouldn't help in the primaries but once you're nominated for a House or Senate seat or the Presidency; you can't spend a dime on the campaign that doesn't come from the federal government. All candidates get the same amount of money doled out on a monthly basis.

Also, limit the political commercials on the airwaves (TV and Radio) to only even (or odd) hours of the day between 8AM and 8PM (or 9A to 9P or whatever). There are like 16-20 minutes available on TV. The 501-3C (soft money) will buy most of the ad time but at least there are limits in place.

Money will always be there but it will not be the determining factor. The odds of this happening? Zero.

I lived around Washington for years I know those crooks do. Everybody there knows it and since they can't stop it they just ignore it.
Sure... all of this crime going on and nobody can do anything!!!

What kind of fantasy land do you live in where people actually take you seriously?

Forum List

Back