• Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Devin Nunes

• Donald J Trump

• Total voters
The Republican Plot Against the F.B.I.

• The FBI is investigating the National Rifle Association to determine whether Russians illegally funneled money through the organization to help the Trump campaign.
  • Beyond Russian meddling, this allegation illustrates a problem of even broader scope in our political system.

When it comes to funding, the NRA may have finally gone too far: the FBI recently launched an investigation to determine whether a Russian central banker, and Putin ally, illegally funneled money through the organization to help the Trump campaign.

These allegations have prompted a complaint to the Federal Election Commission and an effort by Sen. Ron Wyden to obtain documents from the Treasury Department and the NRA. As shocking as other Russia-related revelations have been — attempts to hack voting machines, vast Internet propaganda, leaking of stolen campaign information — this allegation illustrates a problem of even broader scope.

Although much of the reporting on Russia has focused on whether there was "collusion" with the Trump campaign — a genuine concern — the investigation is also revealing another disquieting reality: that American democracy has a money laundering problem.

"Recent reports have shown that money continues to move into Trump-branded properties from obscured sources like anonymous LLCs and shell companies."

NRA, Russia and Trump: How 'dark money' is poisoning American democracy

The Trump-Russia-NRA Connection: Here’s What You Need to Know

oh yeah.. i was just doing some digging on that, thank you.

Longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone reportedly told Congress under oath that comedian Randy Credico was his connection to Assange. Credico says that backchannel never existed.

Credico joked that if he had gotten a damning document from Assange, he would have given it to the president’s first son.

“I would give it straight to Donald Trump Jr. and say, look what I got!” he said.

WikiLeaks actually did in fact reach out to Trump Jr. during the election. Their main account DM’d with him about U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails and urged him to reject the election results, according to The Atlantic.

That’s not to say Credico didn’t try to talk to Assange. According to Credico, he first spoke with the WikiLeaks founder on Aug. 25, 2016, when he appeared on his radio show. Stone’s Podesta claim came a few days before that.

A few weeks before the 2016 election, he went to the Ecuadorian embassy with a letter for Assange from his radio station, WBAI, asking if he wanted a show there. Credico said he went into the building where the embassy is located. After going into its entryway, he knocked on a door to the left (the embassy, he said, was behind that door).

“Somebody puts their hand out like the Thing in the Addams family, grabbed the letter and closed the door,” he said. “I didn’t even see the face. I just gave them a letter.”

Credico also criticized Stone for giving his name to House investigators without being subpoenaed first.

“He was worried about being thrown in jail” Credico said.

Alleged Trump-Assange Backchannel: ‘There Was No Backchannel’

sounds like maybe credico ought to be worried about going to jail!

As we have had this investigation for over a year and there has yet to be a single indictment against Trump or anyone in his campaign for collusion with the Russians I will wait and see if the first shoe ever drops.

trumptard, "collusion" is not a crime unless it involves criminal activity like money laundering, bank fraud, criminal conspiracy, and/or obstruction of justice.

many indictments have already come down and more are on the way, dumbo.
Collusion and Russian interference in the election was the whole reason we were given for this investigation you stupid bitch it had nothing to do with money laundering, bank fraud, criminal conspiracy,or obstruction of justice and FYI we have not seen anyone indicted on obstruction of justice either. You live in this far left fantasy world of yours for as long as you wish I really don't give a shit and I'm not going spend an excessive amount of time arguing with a partisan idiot.

For the past year you assholes have denied there was any Russian meddling in the election at all, calling the whole notion a “hoax”, and “left wing butthurt”.

And then there the never ending parade of unsubstantiated and outright false accusations against Clinton, Obama, Lynch and Comey.

You lying hypocrites have elected a Manchurian Candidate. Bought and paid for by the Russian government, with the aid of the NRA.

Mueller is building his case, thoroughly, relentlessly, brick by brick. The meticulously detailed indictments are a warning for Donald J. Trump.

It’ll be interesting to see what Dumb Donald will do to keep Junior and Jared out of prison. Bannon’s right. Taking that meeting with the Russian lawyer was treason. That event alone proves “collusion”.

7 years of Benghazi Investigations = no indictments, no charges, no convictions.

9 months of Russia investigations = 22 individuals or entities charged with approximately 100 separate crimes, 5 guilty pleas. More importantly, everyone who has plead out is now cooperating with Mueller.

The only person charged in the US who hasn’t pled guilty is Manafort. He’s probably counting on a Presidential pardon. But Mueller will also have The New York AG charge Manafort with enough state crimes to keep him in prison for the rest of his life. Trump can only pardon federal crimes.

The most fun of all is watching Trump shit his pants on Twitter every day as Mueller relentlessly closes in on him and his family.

When all is said and done, Hillary paid for the fake dossier which gave reason to spy on the ?trump campaign. Watergate was nothing.

When all is said and done Hillary paid for a Dossier, which supported the information the FBI had already uncovered regarding Russian election interference and connections to the Trump campaign.

There was no spying on the Trump campaign. Trump campaign staff just kept turning up in FBI surveillance of known Russian spies.

Watergate was nothing compared to the treason of Trumpbsnd his team.

Whoever the next to be indicted is, it won't be anyone that could actually be prosecuted. Mueller stuck a Dutchman in there for variety.

Whoever the next to be indicted is, it won't be anyone that could actually be prosecuted. Mueller stuck a Dutchman in there for variety.

The Dutch lawyer has already pleaded guilty so he has actually been prosecuted.

The lawyer lied to Mueller. Robert Mueller has absolutely no sense of humour when people lie to him. That’s why Dumb Donald’s lawyers won’t let him talk to Mueller.

NRA Connections

A Potential Game Changer

The allegation that Russia funneled money into the NRA – to directly support Trump's presidential bid – is staggering. Until now, we've understood the Russian support of Trump to have been oblique, delivered by a cadre of Facebook and Twitter trolls, and by the release of hacked DNC and Clinton campaign emails through Wikileaks.

The notion that the Kremlin was supporting Trump's presidential bid financially – and through an organization that holds itself up as a paragon of American patriotism – is almost unreal.

I have no doubt at all that at at least 20 million of the 30 in blood money that the NRA spent on Trump came from Russia. Curious what came of that FBI investigation and whether it's something Mueller picked up?

Two things pretty much for sure - It would at least partially explain 1. Trump's undying love for all things Russia and 2. His total silence about guns following each incidence of the "American Carnage" he so successfully predicted on inauguration day.

The Washington Post published an article last week to the effect that the NRA Investigation is ongoing. In addition to explaining Trump’s lack of criticism of the NRA, it also explains the recent NRA attacks against the FBI and the MSM by Wayne LaPierre at CPAC.

It also explains the recent NRA ads attacking the government, that look like a call to civil war than anything to do with gun education or protecting the Second Amendment.

You just connected two more dots for me. May I make you breakfast? :)

Page had been on the radar of the FBI at least as far back as 2013, when a bureau wiretap caught suspected Russian spies discussing their attempts to recruit him. Even after being interviewed by the investigators in that case, Page continued to have extensive contacts with Russians, including trips to Moscow in July and December 2016.

Five senior Justice Department and FBI officials signed off on three requests for extensions of the foreign intelligence surveillance warrant for Page; all the requests were approved by a federal judge, according to the Republican memo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a059f168dd2_story.html?utm_term=.2a345b3d1e8d

To obtain a warrant to monitor a U.S. citizen under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, the Justice Department must convince a judge that there is probable cause to suspect that the person is an agent of a foreign power and is engaged in criminal conduct. Such warrants expire after 90 days.

To receive an extension, the department’s attorneys generally produce new evidence showing the judge that the monitoring has been producing information that advances the investigation.

And there is this - DAMN those Republican judges! :wink:

The memo also reveals that the FBI’s application to spy on Page — and three subsequent renewals — were approved by four different judges, all appointed by Republican presidents.

Democratic memo: FBI was investigating Trump campaign associates weeks before receiving dossier

I'm partial to Don "Guido" Trump Junior. But Little Jared seems a bit more likely for all the lies, omissions and additions to his clearance forms. Both of them likely guilty of money laundering through Deutsche Bank and ties have probably been established between Jared's digital work on the campaign and the amazing coincidences as to where Russians dumped their fake news and when they started leaking emails.

So weigh in - there are many shoes remaining!

61hrjAK4v-L._SX439_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Nike? Adidas? Converse? New Balance, perhaps?

Plenty of types of shoes to drop...

Might be a few pairs of Crocs as well - DRAIN THE SWAMP! :)

crocs_main_042617.jpg

The Dutch lawyer has already pleaded guilty so he has actually been prosecuted.

The lawyer lied to Mueller. Robert Mueller has absolutely no sense of humour when people lie to him. That’s why Dumb Donald’s lawyers won’t let him talk to Mueller.
You have repeatedly stated that Mueller is the 'GOD OF ALL THINGS' when it comes to his integrity and ability to get to the bottom and find the truth.........right?
Right.
Humor me please.
Lets suppose that when Mueller ends his 'investigation' he concludes that neither Trump or any of his campaign staff 'colluded' with the russians so Trump would win the election AND that there was no obstruction of justice either.
What will you say then?
Will you except Mueller's conclusion?
If Mueller exonerates President Trump you do realise that the DEMs can then kiss the Nov. primaries and 2020 election goodbye of course.
Sometimes in life you must accept certain realities.

If Mueller consistently finds guilty parties in those unable to be prosecuted this entire expensive exercise will be a waste. So far, Mueller has uncovered only Manafort and only for acts done years ago. The rest have been a collection of foreigners who are beyond his reach and also have nothing to do with Trump.

NRA Connections

A Potential Game Changer

The allegation that Russia funneled money into the NRA – to directly support Trump's presidential bid – is staggering. Until now, we've understood the Russian support of Trump to have been oblique, delivered by a cadre of Facebook and Twitter trolls, and by the release of hacked DNC and Clinton campaign emails through Wikileaks.

The notion that the Kremlin was supporting Trump's presidential bid financially – and through an organization that holds itself up as a paragon of American patriotism – is almost unreal.

I have no doubt at all that at at least 20 million of the 30 in blood money that the NRA spent on Trump came from Russia. Curious what came of that FBI investigation and whether it's something Mueller picked up?

Two things pretty much for sure - It would at least partially explain 1. Trump's undying love for all things Russia and 2. His total silence about guns following each incidence of the "American Carnage" he so successfully predicted on inauguration day.

The Washington Post published an article last week to the effect that the NRA Investigation is ongoing. In addition to explaining Trump’s lack of criticism of the NRA, it also explains the recent NRA attacks against the FBI and the MSM by Wayne LaPierre at CPAC.

It also explains the recent NRA ads attacking the government, that look like a call to civil war than anything to do with gun education or protecting the Second Amendment.

You just connected two more dots for me. May I make you breakfast? :)

Why thank you!

Let me connect a couple more dots for you.

The Russian lawyer Junior met with was in the US to defend one of her Russian clients in a $270 million lawsuit for money laundering. A federal charge filed by the Obama administration. Justice said this guy was laundering money by purchasing expensive Manhattan real estate.

After the inauguration Jeff Sessions quietly settled this lawsuit for 3 cents on the dollar and no admission of guilt. Even the Russian lawyer was shocked at what a great deal she got for her client.

The Russian oligarch paid a $5 million dollar fine and walked out of the courtroom with $265 million freshly laundered money to invest in the New York real estate market.

Now ask yourself why Trump hasn’t fired Sessions. He’s clearly thoroughly pissed at his AG. He considers Sessions’ recusal an act of disloyalty and fumed on twitter and in press conferences about it. But he hasn’t fired him.

Oh and one more little head scratcher: remember Preet Bharara? He’s the federal prosecutor that Trump personally called, praising his work, asking him to stay on at Justice, and then Trump abruptly fired shortly him after the Inauguration. Bharara was the prosecutor on this money laundering case.

You’re welcome.

You have repeatedly stated that Mueller is the 'GOD OF ALL THINGS' when it comes to his integrity and ability to get to the bottom and find the truth.........right?
Right.
Humor me please.
Lets suppose that when Mueller ends his 'investigation' he concludes that neither Trump or any of his campaign staff 'colluded' with the russians so Trump would win the election AND that there was no obstruction of justice either.
What will you say then?
Will you except *ACCEPT* Mueller's conclusion?
If Mueller exonerates President Trump you do realise that the DEMs can then kiss the Nov. primaries and 2020 election goodbye of course.
Sometimes in life you must accept certain realities.

yes, i will trust whatever conclusion mr mueller comes to.

if the end result demonstrates that team trump did not actually commit any crimes, i will eat crow.

the threshold is criminal indictments period, not just the trumptard troll buzzwords "collusion" with russia "to win".

will you do the same when team trump does not manage to evade criminal indictment??

i'd also like any trumptard apologists to humor me and explain...........

WHAT was it in US Secretary of State emails that you were SO concerned with such that you would demand a thorough FBI investigation into her private server after she had already left office without any troublesome incident whatsoever with her entirely legal email correspondence??

WHY do you then excuse team trump for colluding with "enemy of the state" wikileaks OPENLY ?

HOW do you reconcile that team traitor ASKED russia to find our Secretary of State emails presumably possibly containing the classified info which you had once pretended to be so concerned with? WHAT THE FUCK is up with THAT??

:eusa_think:

team traitor is STILL chanting "lock her up" at CPAC and frankly, it is an embarrassment to American conservatism.

US Secretary of State was found to have committed no crime or even broken any government rules!

inquiry into US SoS emails began ONLY as a result of the partisan fueled 'witch hunt' in the aftermath of the Benghazi attack.

WAKE UP DUMBOS!!

the anti-American troll farm has you all mesmerized into undermining US DOJ, FBI, CIA, FISC et al

YOU'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED and teflon don the useful idiot thinks it's GREAT. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back