Guardian on the BLM/Black Panthers halftime show

Yep. One of the few things that unite us all....football....the Obama/Jayz/Sharpton cult of agitators has decided they must turn racial also.

To their own detriment too. Because Americans who may have been somewhat sympathetic or neutral....are sick of their shit and it's gonna turn back against them. Trump is just one symptom of the backlash.

Did the NFL not know that Jayz's bottom bitch was going to pull that stunt?

That stunt that Jayz written all over it. Really, Beyoncé is a pretty and talented girl. She should get away from that inflatable float lipped negro and focus on music or whatever.

If not for entertainment (or what passes for it) and sports then the negro would be of no use off the plantation.

secede-crybaby-kid.jpg

Was in a Tim Horton's anyone north knows what I'm talking about. Thai dude. Said the real. They really don't understand they're 10%. He nailed it.

Yep. One of the few things that unite us all....football....the Obama/Jayz/Sharpton cult of agitators has decided they must turn racial also.

To their own detriment too. Because Americans who may have been somewhat sympathetic or neutral....are sick of their shit and it's gonna turn back against them. Trump is just one symptom of the backlash.

I don't have television. Can you specify? And please just make it straight.

I marched with the originals. You tool around with copy cats.
22ac8884fd0df07355f0ae5a940a4cde42cd257b9387ab734ac927a1653b2dd1.jpg

I want to laugh or bazooka barf. What others thought of her show.

Commentators said the message was indicative of how far the gay rights movement has come. “This was a combination of local pride – I was born and used to live in San Francisco – and the simple reminder of the country’s progress on LGBTQ acceptance,” wrote Seth Millstein of Bustle.

“Even five years ago, it wouldn’t have been conceivable for the Super Bowl to express an unabashedly pro-gay message during the half-time show.”

:lmao:

I am so glad I don't have television.

Beyoncé unleashes Black Panthers homage at Super Bowl 50

Forum List

Back