"Guantanamo is a recruiting tool for terrorism"

Feb 28, 2009
A completely ridiculous assertion which is based on the "blame America first" attitude of the far-left, of course... but wait, there's more!

Let's say it IS a recruiting tool. Okay..... So the answer is appeasement?

Remove it, just because the enemy doesn't like it. Great, and put the inmates into supermax. What if then, supermax becomes the recruitment tool?

Let them out of there too? Of course!

The precedent -- close the detention center because it's "become a rallying cry, a recruitment tool" -- opens the door to OBL or other IslamoNazi evildoers to say, "Well, that little deal of you supporting Israel for 50+ years is kind of annoying, we recruit from that. You won't let us kill them."

Ok, P00F goes Israel support. Next item.

"Well, this little habit you all have, of growing pork in massive amounts and eating it, and shipping it all over the world, this angers us."

No problem! End all pork production, consumption, export and import! Next!

"We... and this has been a recruiting tool for thousands of years.... We really DO need the world to convert to Islam....."

Uh huh.

This happens because the far-left does not recognize a large difference between good and evil. It's nothing but a huge gray area to them, there's really no true good or true evil in the world. This is why they do not understand evil and why they don't understand you cannot appease it!

Stop this appeasement nonsense before it starts. President Obama, re-think your bogus position on closing Guantanamo, and cease the stupid blather about it being a "recruitment tool" to justify it.. It's a completely foolish reason no matter if you're right or wrong about it as a recruitment tool. So what if it is! They don't NEED one, they have many! Our very existence is the recruitment tool!

It's really not important for Eurotrash to like us, and it's counter-productive to try to get the IslamoNazis to like us. You're not some lonely undergrad anymore, striving to be "the cool kid" like you wrote in your book. You are the leader of the free world, supposed to be standing up against the evil in the world not coddling it.

Last edited:
LOL ... okay, the publicity from attacks I see, those are giving the terrorists what they want, but publicizing Guant. is pretty much the same thing, so the excessive mention of it is more of a recruitment than the place itself.

• Banned
LOL ... okay, the publicity from attacks I see, those are giving the terrorists what they want, but publicizing Guant. is pretty much the same thing, so the excessive mention of it is more of a recruitment than the place itself.
My position is, what does it matter? They have myriad recruiting tools anyway. So we should display weakness by appeasing them?

My position is, what does it matter? They have myriad recruiting tools anyway. So we should display weakness by appeasing them?

no, we should display strength by having our hero warriors wear tight pink spandex super hero outfits and dropping them into the heart of al queada and the taliban

How many of you people realize the population in our federal prisons is over shadowed by Muslim converts? These people run prisons from the inside. If you think any different you are out of your mind. Bringing these people into the US who were captured on a battlefield actively fighting in service to the Taliban is not conducive to our health and well being. Especially given the circumstances that surround our federal prison system. Why put the fox in the henhouse? Is this type of "change" and "hope" we want to live with? I doubt it.

It's not the terrorists that Obama is trying to appease by closing GITMO. It's his far left supporters.

It's not the terrorists that Obama is trying to appease by closing GITMO. It's his far left supporters.
and they play right into the Al Qaeda trap

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
A completely ridiculous assertion which is based on the "blame America first" attitude of the far-left, of course... but wait, there's more!

Let's say it IS a recruiting tool. Okay..... So the answer is appeasement

No one is takling about apeasement, that's just another fucking diversion.

If a country were to capture a bunch of our troops and torture them and we knew, you don't believe that would be a recruiting tool four our military forces.

Pull you head out of your ass for this one.

First, none of these people are convicted terrorists. They are suspected. Some were not even picked up on the battlefield but turned in by their neighbors for a 5000 dollar reward. Now they have no rights, no trial, are tortured, can't communicate with their families, but Senator Inofe is so moved that they can have a free colonoscopy at age 55.

Wake the fuck up people. Keep them give Al Quaeda a strong recruiting tool.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights

Those words ring a bell for anyone?

This whole "good vs. evil" stuff is for kids and incompetents. Good and evil are completely subjective. You have to understand that most of the people on the planet believe it is the US who is evil. 40% of Canadians agree that the US is evil. Those are our friends speaking.

We can't detan these people forever. Make a case, prosecute, something. We do still hold that all men are created equal and are endowed with certain rights?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights

This whole "good vs. evil" stuff is for kids and incompetents. Good and evil are completely subjective. You have to understand that most of the people on the planet believe it is the US who is evil. 40% of Canadians agree that the US is evil. Those are our friends speaking.

We can't detan these people forever. Make a case, prosecute, something. We do still hold that all men are created equal and are endowed with certain rights?
really?
so you want KNOWN terrorists released?

If a country were to capture a bunch of our troops and torture them and we knew, you don't believe that would be a recruiting tool four our military forces.

First, none of these people are convicted terrorists. They are suspected. Some were not even picked up on the battlefield but turned in by their neighbors for a 5000 dollar reward. Now they have no rights, no trial, are tortured, can't communicate with their families, but Senator Inofe is so moved that they can have a free colonoscopy at age 55.

So why the military tribunals? Why some will be held without trial? Hope and change, Bush's 3rd term.

really?

Go fuck yourself, troll.

hey ray, you gonna use the list of things Bin Laden used as a guide as to what we should change so they dont have a "recruitmnent tool" to use?

please do
i'll LMAO

really?

Go fuck yourself, troll.
no, troll, you can fuck off

What the hell? Someone sent me a message about trolling? I never said a single word about releasing any of these prisoners. This diver person made a troll post suggesting that I wanted prisoners released when I stated that they should be PROSECUTED.

My opinion is that we should charge and prosecute. End of story.

Forum List

Back