CDZ Growing trend?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by initforme, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,778
    My experience with millennials shows them to be mainly vapid. I see them as undisciplined and naive to the point of mental retardation

2. Xelor

Xelor Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,576
    That's not at all rare, but it is less common in the U.S. than it is in Asia, particularly India and the Middle East. That said, like the family members of the 1980s TV shows Dallas, Dynasty and Falcon Crest, multiple generations and families of my ancestors all lived concurrently in one house. It's a big house (not a 48 room castle like the Dynasty house, but big enough for two families), so they could; thus they did. Later, they built additional, smaller, residences on the property.

Today, my uncle and his son's family both live in the main house. My other two cousins and their families live in the two smaller houses on the property. I suspect had Dad's branch of the family not moved to D.C., I'd be living in one of those houses and my brother the other.

3. danielpalos

danielpalos Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,885
    In my opinion, nice girls should be willing to be good helpmeets for free, even when the guy has not enough lucre.

It Only does not happen like that, on Nexus Six with Zardoz and the incorrigibles.

Truer and more faithful, "children of a god" would Only need ten simple commandments from their "heavenly father" to avoid the Expense of Government, and the Taxation it requires.