Greta Thunberg's guilt-trip climate shame tour appears to have hit the wall as green pipe dreams with zero practical solutions meets reality

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Greta Thunberg's guilt-trip climate shame tour appears to have hit the wall, as green pipe dreams with zero practical solutions meet the realities of, well, reality.

Or, as Sky News Australia's Andrew Bolt puts it; "A mere child, full of rage, obsessed with doom, totally devoid of any practical solutions – but here she was lecturing the world on how to fuel their 21st century economies."

Over the past year, Thunberg's movement - described by Bolt as a "cult" - has fizzled out.

"Thunberg is now a victim of her own success in scaring people into doing very, very stupid things that we're now paying for."

Whoo! Now that she's a bit older that fetal alcohol syndrome has really crept up on her.

Greta memes welcome.
;)

IMG-20200629-142002.jpg

67wx1u-2501631.jpg

You're still talking about her. But you avoid talking about what she says. How come?
The shit she is, and the shit she says are synonymous.
This dim **** actually got the British government to sign off on no new coal powered plants.
That fuckin aged well didn't it?
She is a human Cabbage Patch Doll that has served her purpose.
Her coffers are full, her shelf life has expired, and now she can fuck right off.

I have never heard her speak, not sure what her ideas are if she has any, my impression of her is an angry, spoiled, rich kid that has some kind of mental issues. I think leaders meet with her and forget about her.

You're still talking about her. But you avoid talking about what she says. How come?
How dare you!!!

Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary Proofs*

* except when it comes to manmade global climate warming change cuz, consensus....science!!

The US just passed historic Climate Change Legislation

Greta says….

:dance:

The US just passed historic Climate Change Legislation

Greta says….

:dance:
Actually if you were honest, you would acknowledge that Greta isn't dancing and is disappointed that it doesn't do more, so she is not happy. You need to figure out what makes her happy and get it done for her.

Actually if you were honest, you would acknowledge that Greta isn't dancing and is disappointed that it doesn't do more, so she is not happy. You need to figure out what makes her happy and get it done for her.
I am honest and I am certain that she was pleased to see the IRA pass.

Greta Thunberg's guilt-trip climate shame tour appears to have hit the wall, as green pipe dreams with zero practical solutions meet the realities of, well, reality.

Or, as Sky News Australia's Andrew Bolt puts it; "A mere child, full of rage, obsessed with doom, totally devoid of any practical solutions – but here she was lecturing the world on how to fuel their 21st century economies."

Over the past year, Thunberg's movement - described by Bolt as a "cult" - has fizzled out.

"Thunberg is now a victim of her own success in scaring people into doing very, very stupid things that we're now paying for."

Whoo! Now that she's a bit older that fetal alcohol syndrome has really crept up on her.

Greta memes welcome.
;)

IMG-20200629-142002.jpg

67wx1u-2501631.jpg

There are solutions like recycling refrigerant gases and reclaiming forever chemicals. My brother just got a grant from the EPA to build the prototype. It's cutting edge stuff.

There are solutions like recycling refrigerant gases and reclaiming forever chemicals. My brother just got a grant from the EPA to build the prototype. It's cutting edge stuff.
What does his prototype do?

I am honest and I am certain that she was pleased to see the IRA pass.

So she is dancing over this legislation because others are saying it is okay but are disappointed it doesn't do more. But she is dancing, like rightwinger said?

What does his prototype do?

It's breaks down forever chemicals into their previous chemicals to be reused. They have been working on this 4 years. This prototype is small.. their grant is a million and a half. They have to prove it works. Have you ever heard of POPS?

Forum List

Back