Gregg Jarrett rips AG over indictment

Its amazing.... as China has grown into an economic and military super power the Biden's have gotten richer and richer....
That was your dear leader.

May 15 2018
“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Too many jobs in China lost?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

And don't forget Obama... he made the changes in US policy that enabled China....
Trump is the one who signed a brand new "Tremendous" trade deal with China, INCREASING trade with them by $200 billion a year, NOT Obama.

I think you and I define "excellent" differently.

Trump isn't being prosecuted because he took documents. He's being prosecuted because he took documents and kept them even after a subpoena. And whatever actions he took while he had them. Nor does the presidential records act entitles an ex-president to "keep what he wants".

The PRA states that the records transfer to the Archivist. Who goes through them. After which the ex-president gains control (not ownership) of non-governmental records.
Did you ever find the criminal penalties that the PRA calls for?

Did you ever find the criminal penalties that the PRA calls for?
As you were told, Trump is not being charged with a crime for breaking the presidential records act....I

He's being charged under the espionage act, for his mishandling, retaining, and possible dissemination of top secret classified military/National defense documents, and obstruction of justice for his lawyer's lying about returning them all, and lying to investigators about even having the documents, and lying to the investigators about moving the top secret. documents.

He's not being charged with a crime for not turning over to NARA his presidential records before leaving office. There is no Criminal Code to charge him with.... or Biden or Pence with that.....

As you were told, Trump is not being charged with a crime for breaking the presidential records act....I

He's being charged under the espionage act, for his mishandling, retaining, and possible dissemination of top secret classified military/National defense documents, and obstruction of justice for his lawyer's lying about returning them all, and lying to investigators about even having the documents, and lying to the investigators about moving the top secret. documents.

He's not being charged with a crime for not turning over to NARA his presidential records before leaving office. There is no Criminal Code to charge him with.... or Biden or Pence with that.....
You would want to explain that to forkup, not me.

I'm fully aware of what he's charged with. I've seen the ondictments, the statutes, and extensive analysis.

Everything but evidence. . .

Forum List

Back