Greetings

Blizzard

Rookie
May 18, 2014
So today with just a quick search, I typed "Buy American Message Board" into Google and this popped up. With regards to posting about jobs, politics, economics, etc. I much prefer message boards on actual websites in comparison to the buy American groups I view on Facebook so here I am.

Anyway, just a little bit about myself. I am a fiscal conservative and civil libertarian. I am huge on buying American products whenever possible. I thought I had more to write but can't think of anything for my introduction at the moment.

So today with just a quick search, I typed "Buy American Message Board" into Google and this popped up. With regards to posting about jobs, politics, economics, etc. I much prefer message boards on actual websites in comparison to the buy American groups I view on Facebook so here I am.

Anyway, just a little bit about myself. I am a fiscal conservative and civil libertarian. I am huge on buying American products whenever possible. I thought I had more to write but can't think of anything for my introduction at the moment.

Hello Blizzard,

How fortunate we are to have another new member. You will find many here of like mind and many here of opposite mind---which is what makes USMB stimulating. :D

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay. Good luck on that buy American thing. It is getting harder and harder to do.

--Sam

Hello there, Blizzard...

2233064vdsa2y3vmg.jpg

Welcome to the USMB...:)

Welcome to USMB. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Forum List

Back