Greetings...

Interpol

Radical Centrist
Apr 14, 2012
U.S.
Hi there.

Happy to be on-board.

I'm a junkie for politics and current events and can't wait to see what the discussions are like on this site. I've found that it's a tough racket online particularly for American politics because of the nature of the partisanship in the country. Civil dialogue appears to be hard to find online, where folks can hide behind their computer, slinging mud and other things at their apparent "enemies".

I write about movies and sing, primarily.

See y'all on the boards...

Hi there.

Happy to be on-board.

I'm a junkie for politics and current events and can't wait to see what the discussions are like on this site. I've found that it's a tough racket online particularly for American politics because of the nature of the partisanship in the country. Civil dialogue appears to be hard to find online, where folks can hide behind their computer, slinging mud and other things at their apparent "enemies".

What is the land air speed velocity of an unladen Australian Emu?

Welcome.

Last edited:
That's a very interesting question that I'll be happy to answer for you after I've gotten my $10, of course.

Hi there.

Happy to be on-board.

Thank you! :)

imagesCAD7MZTN-2-1-1-1.jpg

Hi there.

Happy to be on-board.

Hi there. I just saw your post in the Bill Cosby thread. Welcome aboard, I can already tell it's going to be a pleasure having you here.

Forum List

Back