Greetings, I'm a Florida Whig...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GaryAnderson, Jun 16, 2011.

1. GaryAnderson

GaryAnderson Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I am up for a fight! Putting the feet to the fire with regards to numbers. Education and Health-care are big issues to our state and unless your on the receiving end, how do you know what is best for me or you? As an elected official, you must follow to what the people of Florida want, not to what the Government wants. They are into our fisheries, health care, education, what we can or cannot believe in and I say enough is enough! I Want No More!

If you want to get it done...do it with help and do it right. I am a Florida Whig, testing the waters, as the first known Whig [Florida Whig Party] since the mid 1800s to announce his intention to seek a seat in the United States Senate.

I would be humbled to represent Florida as a US Senator, as I am testing these waters, while Tories (Republicans & Democrats), to all-encompassing other Parties, to include The Florida Whigs, are but patriots to our Country but as of recently many have turned their coats leaving many of us out of their agenda. Trimming the budget in extremes is not a matter of discussion! To those on Social Security or Disability and Medicaid/Medicare must not be the burden to our great nation as they put their hard earned dollars into the system and expect to have delivery in full. There are other ways and the first is to stop dipping into the Social Security fund, bring it back out of the general fund and let it grow again. Bet we will converse or at least I hope so as your views regardless of party are important to me as we all are bound together as Americans. Thank You GAA Exploratory Candidate US Senate FL

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Another potential US Senator in our midst. My, my, we are honored.

Welcome.

*Snicker*

3. Ringel05

Ringel05 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,513
    I actually like the way you put that, Whigs and Torys, pretty funny and a fairly good sale pitch. :lol:

4. freedombecki

freedombecki Let's go swimmin'! Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,933
    Welcome, Gary Anderson.