Greetings From the Midwest

Darlene

Silver Member
Jul 26, 2014
Missouri, United States
Hey, everyone. I'm new here (obviously). My name is Darlene (middle name), I'm a mother to a handsome little boy and I have another baby on the way. I love music (heavy metal, reggae, hard rock, no country or rap/r&b). :dev3:

Last edited:
exitstageleft.gif
Welcome!
exitstageright.gif

Hey, everyone. I'm new here (obviously). My name is Darlene (middle name), I'm a mother to a handsome little boy and I have another baby on the way. I love music (heavy metal, reggae, hard rock, no country or rap/r&b). :dev3:

Welcome to USMB, Darlene!

You forgot to include the most beautiful of all music on your list:

Opera!

I'm sorry but I don't like opera.

Hello Darlene,

How good to have you join us at USMB. I like the music you do and also some of the music you don't. Hip-Hop...:thup: May you have a good time with us all.

Welcome to USMB, Darlene!

You forgot to include the most beautiful of all music on your list:

Opera!

'Specially Wagnerian opera!!

Forum List

Back