greetings from charlotte!

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
just a quick note. mountain roads suck, specially in the rain. got herelast night about 1030 or so. im on a friends laptop for the next little while until i can get a couple laptops. the suites they got us in have free internet connections so ill be back up in a while. supposed to be better paying than what i was originally told.

later on

Welcome to NC, sweets! All last week the weather was awesome, the past two days it's been rainy and gloomy. Hopefully the sun will be shining again soon and you can enjoy some nice weather while you're here!
:dance:

Thanks for calling me ass... :asshole: I called you back when you called me the other day..well when you have time give me a call somtime..hope you are having fun in NC...Well see you there in a few months.. :bye1:

:bsflag: Sure you working to dam much right...I believe that one. :cheers2: Well if you would not drink so dam much maybe you would hear me call ya.. :alco: :beer: hell even when I go out drinking i hear my phone..You know you call talk to me longer than two mintues when you do call me..:bat:

Forum List

Back