Greenspan backs bank nationalisation

Nobody supported the bill because they don't know about or don't support the Austrian theory of the business cycle.

Ha Ha Kevin. Now Jillian is asking you the same fucking question. You thought you were being cute with me and I'll admit that you were frustrating me.

Now, you can answer Jillians question or go fuck yourself.

This post reminded me of a little boy getting his big sister to beat up the bully.

Again, I was mad when I saw you admit to her that I was right, but now I'm just impressed that you actually admitted you were wrong. That was awfully white of you. :lol::eusa_shhh:

Yes he does want to nationalize the fed. Sorry, but he does want to nationalize the fed. I don't understand why you think he doesn't want to nationalize the fed, when he does want to nationalize the federal reserve bank.

Yes, he does. Eat a dick Kevin.

What an intelligent conversation we're having.

I told you if you kept repeating yourself without giving any explaination that I was going to turn into just as much a little bitch as you were being. So now you know how I felt when all you did was continue to repeat yourself.

I think you are just PISSED that a flaming liberal like me has a lot in common with Dr. Ron Paul.

Let's put it this way. If either party was going to do what Dr. Paul suggests, it certainly would not be the Republicans.

And now you see the Dems (Chris Dodd) kicking around the idea.

And watch who cries foul the most. Rush, Hannity, Boehner, the GOP!!!!!!

Time to wake up boy.

PS. Answer Jillians question.

The only thing you have in common with Ron Paul is the fact that you want to get rid of the Fed and I believe would like to return to a commodity standard. Other than that I haven't seen you post anything else even close to resembling something Ron Paul would support.

sealy, you degraded yourself and ruined our discussion when you resorted to insulting me. If you want to insult people then you're free to do so, but don't expect them to be a willing participant in your nonsense.

jesus fucking christ. when did Ron Paul become the second coming of our fiscal lord?

Ralph Nader : Ron Paul :: Debbie Gibson : Brittany Spears

jesus fucking christ. when did Ron Paul become the second coming of our fiscal lord?

When it became apparent that he's the only one in Washington with any ideas on how to actually help us through this recession.

I think Dennis Kucenich is the Liberal version of Ron Paul.

The reason these guys are cool is because they'll say things the other politicians won't.

The truth.

And notice the Democrats blacklisted Kucenich the same way the GOP blacklisted Ron Paul when he dared say the truth.

What an intelligent conversation we're having.

I told you if you kept repeating yourself without giving any explaination that I was going to turn into just as much a little bitch as you were being. So now you know how I felt when all you did was continue to repeat yourself.

I think you are just PISSED that a flaming liberal like me has a lot in common with Dr. Ron Paul.

Let's put it this way. If either party was going to do what Dr. Paul suggests, it certainly would not be the Republicans.

And now you see the Dems (Chris Dodd) kicking around the idea.

And watch who cries foul the most. Rush, Hannity, Boehner, the GOP!!!!!!

Time to wake up boy.

PS. Answer Jillians question.

The only thing you have in common with Ron Paul is the fact that you want to get rid of the Fed and I believe would like to return to a commodity standard. Other than that I haven't seen you post anything else even close to resembling something Ron Paul would support.

sealy, you degraded yourself and ruined our discussion when you resorted to insulting me. If you want to insult people then you're free to do so, but don't expect them to be a willing participant in your nonsense.

Well, I don't agree with his GOP/Libertarian view of every man for himself, so you are corrrect.

Well, I also believe in fiscal responsibility too. I don't like it that Bush doubled the debt.

So I sort of appreciate Clinton for creating a surplus. :lol:

Ron Paul is just a man and many of his ideas will not produce the results he thinks they will.

Ron Paul is just a man and many of his ideas will not produce the results he thinks they will.

Would you prefer him to be a dolphin?

Well his ideas have been right more often than not, so I'd trust his judgement over somebody who was blindsided by this economic crisis.

who was blindsides?

I was talking about it years ago.

All I got from the right was insults.

The Bush admin was doing nothing about the sub prime explosion caused by the change in laws that allowed a financial industry to consolidate. They were warned by the Left over and over again about the consiquneces. They relaxed oversight instead of doing something about it. It was the only thing keeping the economy afloat.

Ron Paul was more right than other Rs but he is still wrong about deregulation and unfettered markets.

"I see no alternative to a set of heightened federal regulatory rules for banks and other financial institutions," Greenspan said in a Tuesday evening speech to the Economic Club of New York, Reuters reported. He said he was "deeply dismayed" to realize in mid-2007 that the premise that firms were enlightened enough to monitor their own risks had "failed."

Even Greenspan ( who helped cause this mess mby keeping the interest rates too low) now admitts it is a failed idea.

who was blindsides?

The Bush admin was doing nothing about the sub prime explosion caused by the change in laws that allowed a financial industry to consolidate. They were warned by the Left over and over again about the consiquneces. They relaxed oversight instead of doing something about it. It was the only thing keeping the economy afloat.

Ron Paul was more right than other Rs but he is still wrong about deregulation and unfettered markets.

I wasn't saying you were blindsided, I wouldn't know. Those who are now being trusted to do everything in their power to "fix" the economy, however, never saw it coming.

"I see no alternative to a set of heightened federal regulatory rules for banks and other financial institutions," Greenspan said in a Tuesday evening speech to the Economic Club of New York, Reuters reported. He said he was "deeply dismayed" to realize in mid-2007 that the premise that firms were enlightened enough to monitor their own risks had "failed."

Even Greenspan ( who helped cause this mess mby keeping the interest rates too low) now admitts it is a failed idea.

Greenspan is an interventionist, thus he will propose interventionist policies to "fix" the economy. Despite the fact that it was government interventions in the first place that caused all the problems.

Glass Steagal worked for years, a couple of years after it was completetly dismatled we had a repete of the housing market problems that caused the Great Depression.

Its obvious to any honest person who looks at the facts.

who was blindsides?

I wasn't saying you were blindsided, I wouldn't know. Those who are now being trusted to do everything in their power to "fix" the economy, however, never saw it coming.

We did see it coming. We were telling you ever since 2004. We pointed to the trade deficit, wages, jobs going overseas, illegals, unemployment, cost of living, home values, etc.

You pointed to the stock market and corporate earnings and said things were fine.

Mitt Romney said Michigan was in a one state recession and McCain said the fundamentals of our economy were strong.

WRONG!

This alone should prove you are wrong. Remember we were telling you that illegal immigrants were a problem? Remember your argument in defense of illegals?

You said they were doing JOBS AMERICANS WOULDN"T DO!!!!!

So back when your party ran the government, we were complaining about illegals and YOUR response was for us to fuck off because those people were doing jobs we wouldn't do.

But the fact was, they were taking jobs Americans would do. But the illegal employers who tend to vote GOP were happy paying slave wages and zero healthcare benefits.

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but remember how I say Republicans always want to privatize profits and socialize the losses? This is another example. All those illegal aliens going to the emergency room for healthcare. You know those people? Well how nice of you to provide those illegal employers with free healtcare for all their employees.

Yet you don't want to give real Americans free healthcare? :cuckoo: Makes no sense.

YOU ARE DEAD WRONG.

It was deregulation that caused this.

Don't worry about kevin. The market will never be free enough for him.

And even if you are right, he won't admit it. Not for weeks anyways. And you'll have to catch him admitting it to someone else. Had I not read his reply to Jillian, I would never know that Kevin was just jerking me off......with sandpaper. :lol:

who was blindsides?

We did see it coming. We were telling you ever since 2004. We pointed to the trade deficit, wages, jobs going overseas, illegals, unemployment, cost of living, home values, etc.

You pointed to the stock market and corporate earnings and said things were fine.

Mitt Romney said Michigan was in a one state recession and McCain said the fundamentals of our economy were strong.

WRONG!

This alone should prove you are wrong. Remember we were telling you that illegal immigrants were a problem? Remember your argument in defense of illegals?

So back when your party ran the government, we were complaining about illegals and YOUR response was for us to fuck off because those people were doing jobs we wouldn't do.

But the fact was, they were taking jobs Americans would do. But the illegal employers who tend to vote GOP were happy paying slave wages and zero healthcare benefits.

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but remember how I say Republicans always want to privatize profits and socialize the losses? This is another example. All those illegal aliens going to the emergency room for healthcare. You know those people? Well how nice of you to provide those illegal employers with free healtcare for all their employees.

Yet you don't want to give real Americans free healthcare? :cuckoo: Makes no sense.

I know this is a hard concept for you, but I am not a Republican.

YOU ARE DEAD WRONG.

It was deregulation that caused this.

Don't worry about kevin. The market will never be free enough for him.

And even if you are right, he won't admit it. Not for weeks anyways. And you'll have to catch him admitting it to someone else. Had I not read his reply to Jillian, I would never know that Kevin was just jerking me off......with sandpaper. :lol:

You still haven't been right yet. You're too incoherent to be right. Jillian had to come in and make sense out of your nonsense.

WRONG!

I know this is a hard concept for you, but I am not a Republican.

Then quit sucking on Ron Paul's tit.

Bob Barr is your man? You think that party wouldn't be totally and completely corrupted within a week of power? :lol::cuckoo:

You are out of your mind. Barr was and still is in the GOP. Libertarians are just a branch of the GOP. Like the marines are part of the navy.

Forum List

Back