Green Cars? The Joke's On You!

I just saw one earlier. I love electric cars/hybrid one. :)

yeah....but a huge majority of Americans think they are gay.:up:.....as confirmed by looking at any poll.

Gay is good. :cool:

Gay is non-sustainable unless you can brainwash little school kids to be as gay as you are...else gay will die out just like you would die if you cold not suck on our high-tech industrial society like the parasite you are.
Besides the meaning of the word "gay" was twisted by fags who want to burn books like the dictionaries that define gay and faggot

Last edited:
yeah....but a huge majority of Americans think they are gay.:up:.....as confirmed by looking at any poll.

Gay is good. :cool:

Gay is non-sustainable unless you can brainwash little school kids to be as gay as you are...else gay will die out just like you would die if you cold not suck on our high-tech industrial society like the parasite you are.
Besides the meaning of the word "gay" was twisted by fags who want to burn books like the dictionaries that define gay and faggot

Gays without heteros are totally sustainable. The guys donate the sperm and the women carry the babies. Seems pretty simple to me. What grade are you in?

Forum List

Back