Greedy Republican Congressional Campaigners Following Pres. Donald Off Deep End

Corrupted greedy Congressional Candidates are following Pres. Trump off the deep end in his dive into complete craziness and unethical malicious un-American behavior as never seen before. Trump has fallen into a meltdown of epic proportions and not a single Republican Congressperson has had the courage to apply breaks and represent responsibility and ethics or American values.

Trump has cheered physical assaults on journalists while a journalist with American children and who lived in America and worked for an American newspaper has apparently been tortured, murdered and whose body was violently mutilated.

Trump has suggested activating the military to prevent a convoy of mostly women and children from attempting to apply for asylum or refugee status

Trump spreading lies and misinformation goes on unabated by Republican Congresspersons. They care nothing about America. They care only about their own well being, financial well being.

Removal of the Republican Congress is the only thing that can save America.

But it’s ok for the Democrats to call for violence on the Republicans. Nice try but you liberals are a lot worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Because last night in MT, Trump was at one of his rallies saying how much he liked the congressman who body slammed a reporter, and said how great he was.

Trump: No regrets for praising congressman who body-slammed reporter: 'He is my type'

"That was a tremendous success last night in Montana and Greg is a great person, he’s a tough cookie, and I’ll stay with that," Trump said, again offering praise for the congressman who body-slammed a reporter last year as he campaigned during a special election for Montana's at-large congressional seat. The incident was caught on audiotape. Gianforte went on to win the election and is now up for reelection.

"Any guy that can do a body slam, he is my type!" Trump said to cheers Thursday night.

But it’s ok for Pelosi and Fienstien to call for violence That’s ok. There has been violence from the liberals for two years. Go cry to someone else. Liberal scum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back