Allied-Signal Inc.
AM General Corporation
American Petroleum Institute
Anteon International Corporation
Applied Research Associates Inc.
ARINC
Argon ST
AV-Optimal Defense Consultancy Service
BAE Systems plc (U.S. subsidiary is BAE Systems Inc.)
Ball Corporation
Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
Bath Iron Works
Battelle Memorial Institute
BBN Technologies
Bechtel Corporation
BDM Corporation
Blazeware Inc.
Boecore
Boeing Company
Boeing Sikorsky Comanche Team
Boeing SVS
Booz Allen Hamilton
British Nuclear Fuels Limited
CACI International Inc.
Carlyle Group
Carnegie Mellon University
Charles Stark Draper Laboratory
CNA Corporation
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
CSA Engineering
Computer Sciences Corporation
Decibel Research Inc.
Defense Technologies Inc.
DHB Industries
Digital System Resources Inc.
DRS Technologies
DynCorp
Earth Class Mail
East/West Industries, Inc.
Edison Welding Institute
EDO Corporation
Elbit Systems of America (the United States division of Israeli-based Elbit, operating through subsidiaries IEI, Kollsman, and EFW)
Electronic Data Systems Corporation
Electric Boat (division of General Dynamics)
ENSCO, Inc.
Environmental Tectonics Corporation
Evergreen International Aviation
Exxon Corporation
F M C Technologies
Foster Wheeler Ltd.
Foundation Health Systems Inc.
Gemini Industries Inc.
General Atomic Technologies Company
General Dynamics
General Electric's Military Jet Engines Division
Geo-Centers Inc.
Goodrich Corporation
GTE
Georgia Tech Research Institute
Harris Corporation
Halliburton Corporation
Health Net, Inc.
Hewlett-Packard
Honeywell
Hughes Electronics Corporation
Humana Inc.
IBM
Infotech Aerospace Services (a Pratt & Whitney joint venture)
Institute for Defense Analyses
Intelsat
International Resources Group
ITT Corporation Inc.
ITT Research Institute
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
JGB Enterprises, Inc.
Johns Hopkins University
JPS Communications (wholly owned subsidiary of Raytheon)
Kaman Aircraft
Kearfott Guidance & Navigation Corporation
Kellogg, Brown and Root
Kongsberg Protech
L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
Brashear
Lockheed Martin
Longbow Limited Liability Inc.
M7 Aerospace
MacGregor Group (part of Cargotec corporation)
Maersk Line and Patriot Contract Services
Marconi Corporation PLC
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Maytag Aircraft Corporation
McDonnell Douglas Corporation (wholly owned subsidiary of Boeing)
MITRE Corporation; also see ANSER Institute for Homeland Security
Mitretek Systems Inc.; see MITRE Corporation and ANSER Institute for Homeland Security
Mitsubishi
Motorola Inc.
NASSCO Holdings Inc.
Nextel
Nichols Research Corporation
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems
Northrop Grumman Information Technologies
Northrop Grumman Integrated Systems
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
Northrop Grumman Newport News (formerly Newport News Shipbuilding & Drydock Company)
Northrop Grumman Ships Systems
Northrop Grumman Space Technology
Northrop Grumman Technical Services
Ocean Shipholdings Inc.
Olin Corporation; also see John M. Olin and John M. Olin Foundation
Omega Training Group
Orbital Sciences Corporation
Pennsylvania State University
Pratt & Whitney (division of United Technologies)
Private Military Corporations
Private Federal Corporations
Quantum3D
Raytheon
Rockwell Collins
RONCO (de-mining operations Horn of Africa)
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
Shell Oil Company
Siemens AG
Sikorsky Aircraft Company
SFA, Inc.
SGIS
SPARTA, Inc.
Spectrum Astro
SRI International
Stanley, Inc.
Standard Missile Company LLC
Stevedoring Services of America
Stewart and Stevenson
Sverdrup Corporation
SYColeman (subsidiary of L-3 Communications)
Talla-Tech
TCom
Textron Inc.
Bell Helicopter Textron
Tri-Star Engineering, Inc.
Tyco International Ltd.
University of Texas System
Unisys Corporation
United Industrial Corporation
United Technologies
URS Corporation
USmax Corporation
US Falcon
Verdian Corporation
Verizon Communications
Vinnell Corporation
Vinnell Brown and Root
Washington Group International
Westinghouse Electric Corporation
Worldcorp Inc.
Wyvern Technologies, Aerospace & Defense Contractors

Their "Bosses" are the shareholders of the corporations, mostly mutual fund managers.

ROFLMNAO... Those companies produce MUCH MORE than weaponry... MOST of those companies do not produce weaponary AT ALL... but sub-systems which support weapon systems...

This is yet another dose of deceit from the proponents of the interests of those at war with the United States.

Acutronic
Accenture Ltd.
Aerojet
Vinnell Brown and Root
Washington Group International
Westinghouse Electric Corporation
Worldcorp Inc.
Wyvern Technologies, Aerospace & Defense Contractors

Their "Bosses" are the shareholders of the corporations, mostly mutual fund managers.

Dude - where do you get this stuff? You're like a human google browser.

:udaman:

-Joe

The Greatest threat to Individual Liberty is the intellectual deficiency of the ideological left... But that's perfectly understandable given that the ideological left is the vehicle by which the stupid find their voice.

The greatest threat to individual liberty is radical fundamentalism, which can only exist in the absence of intellect.

The Greatest threat to Individual Liberty is the intellectual deficiency of the ideological Right... But that's perfectly understandable given that the ideological Right is the vehicle by which the stupid find their voice.

LOL... Man that's pathetic... grow a spine; find some pride and grow a pair.

Hey Publidude, if you want to have a discussion with me, let's talk... but your silly need to call my opinions pathetic and your personal attacks on my physiology leave me nowhere to carry a discussion, as I refuse to engage in your personal attack style.

-Joe

The greatest threat to individual liberty is radical fundamentalism, which can only exist in the absence of intellect.

That's what I said... the ideological left on the whole, analogically speaking, has the intellectual power of that which is vastly less than a wet match... IF the simple means to reason were the equivilent of a 500 megaton Nuclear Warhead. Which is why the ideological left rides on NOTHING BUT POPULISM... which is why leftists (which includes the sanctified independents, moderates and centrist progressives...) are unable to carry the day in debate, without regard to the issue, at any time, anywhere or an ANY LEVEL.

People erroneously believe that the left's chronic failure on internet debate websites is a function of those that participate in such are the weakest link in the leftist chain... but that's not true.

The skill level you see here is this site and on most others, is what you can expect from the peak of the Comrade Party Leadership.

ROFLMNAO... Those companies produce MUCH MORE than weaponry... MOST of those companies do not produce weaponary AT ALL... but sub-systems which support weapon systems...

This is yet another dose of deceit from the proponents of the interests of those at war with the United States.

Think the question was who makes up the Military Industrial Complex, just because you can’t go and buy a gun at Bullseye Shooting Supply produced by GE’s Electric Boat Division or Goodyear Aerospace doesn’t mean that they are not part of the defense industry.

I live in Seattle, have a 401(k) and am a member of the Air and Space Meuseum, so I am in favor of the MIC, but don’t think for a second that they don’t exist.

The Greatest threat to Individual Liberty is the intellectual deficiency of the ideological Right... But that's perfectly understandable given that the ideological Right is the vehicle by which the stupid find their voice.

ROFLMNAO... thank you Sunni...

Now friends, I want you to know that I had absolutely NO influence on this imbecile coming in here and trotting out the heady 'I know you are, but what am I?' tactic...

This is why it is imperative to let these people bring the nation down, so we can get down to the unenviable and bloody task of ending them and their absurd idiocracy.

That's what I said... the ideological left on the whole, analogically speaking, has the intellectual power of that which is vastly less than a wet match... IF the simple means to reason were the equivilent of a 500 megaton Nuclear Warhead. Which is why the ideological left rides on NOTHING BUT POPULISM... which is why leftists (which includes the sanctified independents, moderates and centrist progressives...) are unable to carry the day in debate, without regard to the issue, at any time, anywhere or an ANY LEVEL.

People erroneously believe that the left's chronic failure on internet debate websites is a function of those that participate in such are the weakest link in the leftist chain... but that's not true.

The skill level you see here is this site and on most others, is what you can expect from the peak of the Comrade Party Leadership.

But I can't agree with one who attempts to reason that anything which resides to the anatomical left of his right nut which is pressed mercilessly against the idealogical right pole is a leftist.

But I can't agree with one who attempts to reason that anything which resides to the anatomical left of his right nut which is pressed mercilessly against the idealogical right pole is a leftist.

Nor should you... You should always consider the basis on which a given position rests. That's what I do and it works great.

You should also avoid falling victim to the fallacious reasoning... such as that projection wherein a given position is is somehow less an example of left-think, because an opponent of left-think identifies it as such.

It's fairly clear what you're driving at, so I am hereby challenging you to provide a valid example of a position of mine, wherein I misidentified a given position as left-think, which you can show to be otherwise.

When you fail to advance such an example, which is a 100% certainty, you can bring a heartfelt public apology and render to this site a $25 donation in my name as pertinence...

Nor should you... You should always consider the basis on which a given position rests. That's what I do and it works great.

You should also avoid falling victim to the fallacious reasoning... such as that projection wherein a given position is is somehow less an example of left-think, because an opponent of left-think identifies it as such.

It's fairly clear what you're driving at, so I am hereby challenging you to provide a valid example of a position of mine, wherein I misidentified a given position as left-think, which you can show to be otherwise.

When you fail to advance such an example, which is a 100% certainty, you can bring a heartfelt public apology and render to this site a $25 donation in my name as pertinence...

God you make this easy :" leftists (which includes the sanctified independents, moderates and centrist progressives...) ". This is YOUR quote from THIS thread. I think your position is clear. Anything left of your right testicle is leftist thought. Right?

As a father with baby #2 on the way I have been giving a lot of thought lately to the challenges facing America over the next 92 years. In my analysis the greatest threat we still face is a global war against another industrial power. It may be that you can take the boy out of the cold war but you can’t take the cold war out of the boy.

I still feel strongly that global terrorism is a threat on a local/regional level but does not pose a general threat to continued US hegemony. As the next 100 years will probably remove oil as the primary lubricant of capitalism, I can see the Middle East becoming less and less relevant politically over the next 50 years. While many people seem to lump Iran into the “terrorist threat” camp, I do appreciate the threat posed by a nuclear Iran and support exploring all options to limit their acquisition of nuclear weapons. Iran is also the only Middle Eastern country that possesses a significant indigenously developed industrial base (ex. Israel).

Another significant issue will be the emergence of China as a true rival for US economic and then Military power. We have a lot of experience in dealing with Russia’s global aspirations but China is far more difficult. As we have employed China as a counter to Russia for the past 40 years we will probably need to develop a bond with India to counter China’s expansion of power.

Anyway, does anyone have an opinion they would like to share with the group?

China is not imperialistic, though. They have never looked outward much at all from the "Central Kingdom". It was Japan, not China, that sought outward Conquest. Same with Russia. Russia is still neutered and not likely to arise to it's Cold war height in the 1960's and '70's.

Who does that leave? India? Again, another culture that has never been very expansionist beyond it's own shores and borders.

I'd look right back to where it always comes from.....Europe. And especially, Germany. As Europe continues to get overrun by mostly Muslim immigrants, we could see a right-wing backlash with an industrial base large enough to repeat the 1930's. Add in a major economic crisis and there you go.....

China already owns US. They won't attack US because it would lose them money.

they are the biggest threat to our so called world dominance.
China wont attack because they were one of the first to witness the white ash spots of the dead in Nagasaki and Hiroshima Mushroom clouds. Oh wait a minute... Obamas gonna do like Clinton did and point them in the water?? oh well there goes the neighborhood poof!!!!
who knows??? And for your information they may own your state but let them come take our state see how well they fair theyll go packing back to China with their asses tore out you can bet that........

Last edited:

Forum List

Back