Great White attack off Maine.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
First off, my sympathies to the family of the woman who was attacked. This takes me back to my childhood when JAWS came out. We would go Huntington Beach to swim and play, but after JAWS I wouldn't even get in the bath. I distinctly remember my Dad telling me that the water was to come for the sharks like JAWS. If anyone watches shark week they know and have I own for years that's BS. These days I don't think there is any part of the ocean that the great white doesn't or won't go. I will still swim in the ocean. I plan on doing just that next summer when I go home to visit. Anyway, sharks are awesome. Also figured it would be nice to see some shit in current events that isn't political.

Maine shark attack: US woman killed by great white

And here is some info about these awesome creatures.

Aside from being the first person to spot a Jaguar In the wild In the US, I would love to see one of these sharks in the wild doing it's thing.

I understand she had a wetsuit on which probably made her indistinguishable from the seals in Maine from the sharks view. Just a horrible incident.

I feel a name correction is long overdue.
Giant Lite Colored Shark. Using Great before White is a sign of White Supremacy.... which, like the shark, is a fact but we don'ts do fax. Dey rasiss

I remember they saw one in Goliath Grouper creek down in they Keys back on the eighties.....ahem

I understand she had a wetsuit on which probably made her indistinguishable from the seals in Maine from the sharks view. Just a horrible incident.

It is. And a surfer paddli g the surfboard looks like a yummy fat baby seal to the sharks to. Great whites hit them from below like a ton of led and rips them to shreds. It's brutal, but facinating.

When lawyers vacationing in Maine take to the water.....

counsel-approaching-the-bench-vi.jpg

I feel a name correction is long overdue.
Giant Lite Colored Shark. Using Great before White is a sign of White Supremacy.... which, like the shark, is a fact but we don'ts do fax. Dey rasiss

I remember they saw one in Goliath Grouper creek down in they Keys back on the eighties.....ahem

One WOKE mother fucker! Mayhap and it's should protest in about 20 foot or so of water just off the beach?

First off, my sympathies to the family of the woman who was attacked. This takes me back to my childhood when JAWS came out.
I think I was around 10 or 11 years old when that movie came out. I remember riding my bike past the YMCA swimming pool and screaming "SHARK!" at the top of my lungs. Then laughing as I watched all of the panicked swimmers clambering to the sides and jumping out of the pool.

This was in Ohio. There's no sharks in Ohio.

Someone came over to help her but there was only blood, some muscle, a bone or two, a few organs left; so they gave up!

A totally savage attack!!
Ewww!, I don't want to even think about what her last seconds were like!

Now that this is out of the way; sharks are essential to our eco-ocean balance so please send your donations to the B. Kidd Foundation for the Survival of All Shark Species (even those cute lil' sand sharks.).

First off, my sympathies to the family of the woman who was attacked. This takes me back to my childhood when JAWS came out.
I think I was around 10 or 11 years old when that movie came out. I remember riding my bike past the YMCA swimming pool and screaming "SHARK!" at the top of my lungs. Then laughing as I watched all of the panicked swimmers clambering to the sides and jumping out of the pool.

This was in Ohio. There's no sharks in Ohio.

I live in Florida and used to go to the beach all the time till Jaws came out.

Ain't been near the ocean since. LOL

Someone came over to help her but there was only blood, some muscle, a bone or two, a few organs left; so they gave up!

A totally savage attack!!
Ewww!, I don't want to even think about what her last seconds were like!

Now that this is out of the way; sharks are essential to our eco-ocean balance so please send your donations to the B. Kidd Foundation for the Survival of All Shark Species (even those cute lil' sand sharks.).

I hope there weren't to many last seconds.

Jaws didn’t do it for me. What made me decide to stay out of the ocean was watching a six foot shark bite a fish in half just outside the breakers, forty feet off Zuma Beach just north of Malibu California.

Forum List

Back