GREAT!: US Debt Hitting Record Highs

NOW the LWNJ's are concerned about debt.....:rofl:

293yxa.jpg

When he matches W and O in debt, 16t, let us know and we'll all laugh and compare notes together. Otherwise, no one cares.
That’ll be hard to do since he may not even finish this year as President

You still got a few years until 2024. But wait, I thought y'all said he'd be gone by last christmas? Lol, y'all are beyond delusional. It is fun to watch though.

How many are willing to embrace the across the board tax hikes and spending cuts that would be necessary to start to deal with the national debt? Until that time the political outrage of convenience from both sides means nothing.

When he matches W and O in debt, 16t, let us know and we'll all laugh and compare notes together. Otherwise, no one cares.
You really want to wait that long before you notice, retard? Seriously?

Wow!

Trump absolutely depends on your willful blindness, rube.

Many Democrats are fiscally responsible and comprehend the concept of establishing priorities which are cost- benefits and not cost-deficits. This is the difference between the D's and the R's.

The R's actually believe giving money to global corporations will create jobs, thus the money will trickle down to the workers.

D's believe giving grants to private sector contractors to renew, rebuild, repair and re-engineer our rusting and dangerous infrastructure will create jobs, and benefit commerce with roads, bridges, tunnels and public transportation.

How many are willing to embrace the across the board tax hikes and spending cuts that would be necessary to start to deal with the national debt? Until that time the political outrage of convenience from both sides means nothing.
Ever since coming to this forum, I have explained exactly how we can balance the budget and lower tax rates for everyone very easily. And every time I have laid out how it can be done, the hypocritical pseudocons have a total histrionic shit fit.

The House Republicans are responsible for all of our debt.

Learn the constitution, dope.
Since taking power, the GOP Congress has accelerated our deficits. And Trump has gotten pissed they haven't spent more.

Regardless, the pseudocons blamed Obama for every single penny of debt accumulated between January 20, 2009 and January 19, 2017. So their own benchmark is going to bitch slap them right in their slack mouth breather faces.

You really want to wait that long before you notice, retard? Seriously?

Wow!

Trump absolutely depends on your willful blindness, rube.

I simply stating facts. You're emotional and that clouds your ability to logically think on this subject. This debt will never be repaid. Why do you think a one world currency reset is being pushed?

Why are you such an idiot? The national debt went up 6 trillion under the dems from 2007-2011. You're to be pitied.

Why are you such an idiot? The national debt went up 6 trillion under the dems from 2007-2011. You're to be pitied.
So you’re saying it went up over 10 trillion under Republicans and only 6 under Democrats?

You’ll have to prove it even went up 6 trillion under Democrats. I don’t believe you because you frequently lie.

Forum List

Back